» Marionette
The Love of Darkness EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Love of Darkness EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Love of Darkness EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Love of Darkness EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Love of Darkness EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Love of Darkness

Go down

The Love of Darkness Empty The Love of Darkness

Post by Riku on March 25th 2009, 1:15 pm

Alrighty. So some of you may remember the first couple chapters of this from the old site. Well, I finally picked it back up. plus side? I've improved my writing since then. mind you Chapter 5-7 are a little wierd because I was just getting abck into the story. Chapter 8 is amazing.

I also made edits because previously chapter 5 contained a very graphic scene of oral sex. It no longer does. there's a little bit of sexuality but nothing major.

it is odd right now I know. Charactersa re all abvsed on real life friends of mine. Kairi is Kairi from this site, i am Riku No one else form this site is on it except 1 person. I'm not telling you who, you have to guess. i'll give you a hint: Chapter 8.

So here is chapter 1-8. more to come once i write them. Cheers. Gimme some feedback too please :)

((Shit ran out of time. i shall post them in when ig et hoem from work tonight. look forward ot it qith anticipation))

The Love of Darkness Riku-6
Skype wrote:[12:42:17 AM] Joe: i wanna fuck a koala D;
[12:42:20 AM] Lenneth/Hrist: me too
Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

The Love of Darkness Empty Re: The Love of Darkness

Post by Jet Enduro on March 25th 2009, 3:50 pm

WOOT now i get to read it since i never did before XD

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 25th 2009, 3:51 pm

YAYZZZZZ!!!!!! Looking forward to it!

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on March 25th 2009, 6:28 pm

haha i've been prodding at him to get a move on with writing the thing! and surprisingly, roxas is my boyfriend in this whole shebang, though I have to say, he wrote this story pre-my-time on the site. eerie, isnt it? but this just proves i've been a roxas fangirl for a while now, lol! and btw, our roxas isnt the one in the fanfic, so no, that's not the character chris mentioned in his earlier post. but i know who it iiiiis o/'

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 25th 2009, 7:03 pm

Just out of curiosity: Is this the one where its all of the KH characters portrayed as you envisioned, where Kairi is Riku's younger sister and where Org. XIII is a group of High-schoolers?

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on March 25th 2009, 7:29 pm

all of the characters are really meshed together, he stole the appearances and names of them, lol. its based off of riku and i's irl group of friends from school.

~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on March 25th 2009, 7:31 pm

D: Post it, I searched for five minutes for a link in that post before i read that bracket thing..

>_< stupid one track mind

Magic: 150
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 25th 2009, 10:22 pm

Kairi: Yeah, the Roxas on here is....well he just leaves a lot to be desired I'll just say that.

I'm UBER excited about the new chapters coming up!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on March 25th 2009, 11:07 pm

wait, what? i hope you really do realize who you're talking to, just as a warning.

~100 max magic~

PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on March 25th 2009, 11:09 pm

Chapter 1
Spoiler:
The mechanical chirp of the alarm clock echoed violently in the room, as the half naked 18 year old rolled over under his blanket. He pulled a pillow over his long, soft silver hair. Which was currently a mess from drool and movement during sleep. He grumbled as he finally had to switch it off.

He reached his arm out and slammed the snooze button, snuggling deeper into his warm fuzzy covers. After a few minutes the alarm went off again, causing Riku’s heart to leap up to his throat. Something about that sound just sent chills down his spine, and almost enraged him.

Reaching over he slammed the snooze button again, and reached over to turn the alarm off.. He sat up on the edge of his bed, staring out the window at the dark, silent horizon. “Shit... it’s too early,” he whined, as he slowly let his feet down to the floor. He wore a plain pair of black silk boxers, and nothing else, allowing his toned muscles to be shown off.

From underneath his clothes Riku didn’t look like much, but when half naked like when he slept, one could see his well defined figure. Powerful arms and legs, chiseled pecs, and tight four pack abs. Though it was not surprising, the silver haired boy was on the swim team, and did male cheerleading, regardless of the harping from a few of the guys at his school. Both together kept his entire body in good shape. It isn’t easy swimming laps, or hoisting a girl above his head.

He went through the hallway, hopping across the hardwood floors, as they chilled the bottoms of his bare feet. He slipped quietly into the bathroom, and closed the door. He flicked the light on, grabbing a towel, and whipped off his boxers. He turned on the shower, and once it had warmed up he stepped in. He stood there, one hand leaning against the wall he let the water rush over his still tired body. He stood there for a while, not moving, before finally deciding to finish his shower. After he finished he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

He walked back through the halls to the twins’ room. He pushed the door open softly to wake up the two 17 year olds. They didn’t budge. He let out a sigh, before yelling loudly at the two “Namine, Kairi!!” he screamed, laughing as the two girls whipped up in their beds, glaring at Riku.

“You’re an ass, couldn’t you do that a bit nicer?” Namine asked with a glare, while Kairi just went about grumpily getting ready for school. Riku moved into the room over to Kairi, who was at her dresser. He leaned on the top of it.

“Wanna lend me your hairbrush please?” he asked with a sweet smile

“Why would I do that?” the girl replied with mock snootiness.

“Cuz you love me?” Riku said, widening his sweet smile.

Namine chirped up in a forced fit of laughter behind the two of them, before glancing back to the two. “Oh sorry.. You were serious?” she joked.

“Fine.. My birthday’s next week... and I know for a fact that you two got new fake ID’s... so.... there’s a bar I know, which I’ve been to a few times with mine..and my buddy’s the bouncer... he knows its my birthday, and he’ll let us in no cover, no wait.” he said with a shrug. “And I’ll pay,” he added sweetening the deal.

“Wait.. Is this that bar you were talking about?” Kairi said raising an eyebrow. Riku replied with a simple nod, and a bit of a blush.

Namine raced across the room, pointing a finger at Riku. “You mean we’re finally gonna get to see for ourselves what truth is behind all your dirty little stories!?” she squeaked surprised.

Another blushed nod.

Both girls took off into a fit of high pitched giggling in anticipation, before Kairi tossed the brush to Riku. The silver haired boy sat down on Kairi’s bed and began to brush his hair, as the two went into their closet, sliding the door closed and dressing, as the continued their conversation with Riku.

“So Riku.. What are the chances of you letting me drive your car this morning,” Kairi asked with a sweet and innocent smile.

“Slim to none,” he grinned, “But I’ll give you two a ride,” he offered.

“Oh, bad ass RIku isn’t driving his bike to school today? Aren’t you afraid all your friends will think your less cool without your hog?” Namine teased. Riku had a pretty good job, he got paid pretty well for doing next to nothing. As such he already owned his own motorcycle and car, though he preferred to drive the bike. He liked the way he looked with his leathers, as he gets off his bike.

“Watch it or I’ll let Vexen walk to school,” he threatened as the two walked out of the closet, fully dressed. Kairi wore a pair of dark blue jeans, a white tank top, and a pink vest, while Namine wore black shorts, and a simple white blouse. Both had the same light pink belt, clipped loosely over their pants, and hanging lazily to opposite sides.

“Fine, fine,” Namine replied, raising her hand in submission, “But would you hurry up and go get dressed already?” she said, commenting on the fact Riku still wore nothing more then a towel. Riku laughed and nodded, tossing Kairi her comb, before leaving the room.

He came back in a few minutes, wearing a pair of faded blue, baggy jeans, hanging halfway down his boxers. They had large pockets, and a chain fell over the left side. He also wore a dark black muscle shirt, reaching down to his boxer, leaving only a sliver of skin showing. Over top of this he wore a white button up, long sleeve shirt, the sleeves rolled to Riku’s elbows. His hair was still slightly wet, so he wore it in a ponytail.

Tossing his keys up and down he grinned, “Oh come on girls, you’re so slow!” he joked, turning around as the two attacked his back in pretend fits of rage.

They moved to his car, where Kairi beat Namine out for the front seat. He slid the key in the ignition and fired the car up. He flicked the radio on and began to back out of the driveway. Rock tunes blasted through the Stereo as Riku drove to Vexen’s house. As he pulled in the driveway he leaned over his seat to talk to Namine, “You’re probably gonna have to wake him up y’know.” he said.

His statement was soon contradicted as vexen yanked open the door and plopped down beside Namine.

Riku looked surprised at the boy, “Wow your alive! And we’re not gonna be late!” he said, putting the car back into drive.

Vexen simply defended himself by saying, “I can’t be late on the first day of school you know.”

Riku just laughed to himself as they continued to school. After about 10 minutes (in which Riku and Kairi had to find a random topic for discussion in order to avoid seeing Vexen and namine sucking face.)

When they finally pulled up into the parking lot Riku let out a sigh. He turned the car of, and removed the key, before turning back to talk. “Alright, you can stop trying to devour my baby sister now, we’re here.” he said pushing Vexen playfully.

The group got out of the car and walked into the school. They moved to their usual morning hangout, a benched corner in the hall. Kairi and Riku sat down, while Vexen and namine went off to their lockers. It would only be a few minutes before the rest of the group showed up.

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on March 25th 2009, 11:10 pm

Forumotion hates me. So I have to split them up.

Chapter 2
Spoiler:
Riku sat on the benches, with his head resting in the corner. His eyes were pressed gently closed, and his entire body made barely a single movement. Kairi sat beside him, checking her schedule one last time, before sliding it away and cracking open a book to read.

Before she had finished even a paragraph a hand pulled it away from her face. She looked to see the book pulled away beside to beside the head of Roxas. “What’s up?” he said, a big goofy grin spreading across his face. The 17 year old had light, spiky brown hair, and wore a pair of beige jeans, a black t-shirt, and a beige hoody. He leaned in and gave Kairi a kiss on the cheek, before sitting beside her, intertwining their arms, as he slipped her book into her bag.

Right behind Roxas was his twin brother Sora. His hair was a little bit darker, and he wore black shorts, a red t-shirt, and a black hoody-t. He tossed a football at the near sleeping Riku, the same stupid grin as Roxas spreading across his face. “You gonna get off the side line and join the team this year Mr. Cheerleader?” the younger boy teased.

Riku cracked open his eyes, grinning. “Why would I do that, you’re so busy watching me while your on the field, I’m afraid I may get raped if I join the team,” he replied with a chuckle.

“You wish,” Sora said laughing himself as he sat down, “You’re such a homo,” he teased playfully.

“Can still take you out though,” Riku stated, tossing the football back to him. He moved on the bench so he was sitting up more, becoming more social since the group was beginning to show up.

Kairi looked over to Sora, and with a grin, defended her older brother. “Plus, us cheerleaders need Riku. He’s the strongest guy on the team, and the only one that all of us girls can trust being close too... and not only Namine and me either,” she laughed. It wasn’t like the other guys on the team were perverts, but it was true that a few of them had only joined to meet girls.

“Yep, but I know it breaks the hearts of all the other girls on the team, this hunk of sexy man being gay and all,” he said narcissistically, but still laughing. Riku had been out of the closet now for a year. When he first came out he was nervous about telling his friends, but after they found out, no one really cared. They joked about it sometimes, and the fact he did male cheerleading didn’t help, but in the end Riku’s friends were pretty understanding, and would stand up for him against anyone who had a problem with it.

“Yeah.. Cuz y’know you’re soo freakin hot,” another voice called from the end of the hall. It was soon followed by the boy who it belonged to. The boy wore plain black jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black hoody. His dark silvery purple hair was styled in its usual manner, with the back short, front long, and one side of the front slicked back, while the other side hung over his face. To most Zexion seemed like the biggest emo around, but to those who knew him.. He was a brilliant student, and a pretty happy guy most of the time.

When the boy reached the group, Riku defended himself.. Again. “Hotter then you sexy Zexy,” he teased. Zexion just grabbed a textbook from his bag and tossed it at Riku.

As the group talked and joked, Namine and Vexen got back from their lockers, and brought with them Olette and Marluxia. As Olette came around the corner first she wore a simple pair of light brown shorts, and a white tank-top, with the word “cutie” on the front. The gang greeted her pleasantly before all falling completely silent.

Roxas was the first person to start. He pointed at Marluxia, and began laughing hysterically. Nothing really major was different about him. He wore the same pair of blue jeans with a red t-shirt. The only thing was his hair. His once, long black hair... was now bright pink.

Following Roxas the whole group started laughing, as Marluxia began to blush. He shrugged off their many jokes, explaining he did it while he was drunk last week... and it was permanent. Olette defended him by saying how much she loved it, and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Finally the group stopped teasing.. But they still snickered a little.

But, as Roxas couldn’t help himself, he squeeze din one more joke as Marluxia sat beside him. Turning his head, Roxas snickered saying, “Don’t sit beside me.. You’re making me have horrible cravings for cotton candy,” The group burst into another fit of laughter, but it quickly died off as Olette and Kairi both punched Roxas in the shoulder. “Fine.. No fun.” he said rubbing both shoulders.

Riku just shook his head. Just another day, exactly the same as always. He liked it the way it was but sometimes... he wished something different would happen. Something awesome.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Axel walking up, and punching him in the arm. “Ow, the hell was that for?” Riku asked looking at him.

“Just felt like it,” the red haired boy replied with a shrug. He took off his denim jacket, exposing his dark blue shirt, as he sat down beside Riku. He wore similar pants to Riku’s, worn in the same fashion, halfway down his boxers. “First meeting for Swim team tonight,” he said, softly punching Riku in the leg.

“Yep. I’m gonna be late though,” Riku said with a nod, as he stole one of the cookies Axel had brought from the cafeteria, “Got Cheerleading tonight too. The guys gotta get back in shape,” he said with a shrug.

Axel just shook his head. He had been best friends with RIku since grade 9... and had never understood why Riku joined cheerleading in grade 10. At first he thought it was to maybe get a girlfriend or something like that... but when Riku came out it confused him again. He had asked Roxas and Sora a few times if they knew, as they had been best friends with Riku even longer.. But neither had a clue. They didn’t really care that Riku did cheerleading.. Hell he was good at it, and damn acrobatic... but they had agreed when he started that they would give him a hard time about it for the rest of his life... cuz it was kinda fun.

As the bell rang everyone pulled out their schedules one last time (save for Kairi). They compared with each other, and soon learned that all of them had gym first, a co ed class. Second period all he guys except for Riku got split from the girls. The guys had Drama class, while Riku and the girls had cooking. After lunch Riku had drama alone, while the others had a bunch of random classes. Then last period they were all back together again for spare. This was gonna be a good year.

So they all headed to the gym, stuffing everything but their gym clothes in Riku’s locker along the way. They headed off quickly to the gym, getting there just as the second bell rang. Roxas Sora and Axel headed into the change room first, and made a deal fo play fighting with Riku, trying to force him to change with the girls. Being the stronger of the boys, Riku just picked Roxas and Sora up on his shoulders and pushed forward into Axel.

“Damn,” the red haired boy said as he fell on his ass in the middle of the change room, having both Sora and Roxas thrown unceremoniously on top of him, “Maybe I should take cheerleading, you got some power,” he said with a laugh.

“Axel, if you joined cheerleading you’d be one of the girls,” Riku teased. He moved over to one of the hooks, and tossed his gym shoes down on the bench. He pulled his shirt off in one quick motion, pulling it over his head and tossing it on the bench, showing off his four pack abs. He then pulled down his jeans, and stood there in only his boxers.

Sora, Roxas, and Axel did the same, along with Vexen, Marluxia, and Zexion. All the boys kept to themselves, talking sometimes over their shoulders, Axel replying to Riku’s tease with one of his common perverted comments. “Man, It’d be sweet to be a girl.. To be able to touch your tits any time,” but basically they kept their has down ,and focussed on changing, Riku shaking his head at how big a pig Axel was.

But as Riku stood there in his boxers, putting on deodorant, Sora found himself glancing over. He couldn’t help but look at the other boy. What had it been now.. Four months? And he still was too afraid. Since they were little kids Sora had been best friends with Riku, Roxas too. But recently Sora had started feeling.. Differently about Riku. He liked him.. He liked him.. A lot. He thought about him all the time. But he couldn’t tell Riku. Especially when Riku had come out of the closet, and Sora was too chicken to tell anyone other then his twin brother.

Whom as it were, was Sora’s saviour. Roxas had turned to say something to his brother, when he noticed him with his shirt halfway up his arms, staring off at Riku. Roxas gave the younger twin an elbow, causing him to break out of his thoughts. He looked at Roxas with an angry, questioning glare. Roxas replied with a simple nod of his head toward Riku, and Sora realize dhe had been staring.

“Thanks,” he whispered, as he finished putting his shirt on.

“You should just tell him... what do you have to lose?” Roxas said, nudging his brother. Sora was about to speak, when his heart leapt into his throat. He felt a hand on his shoulder, before hearing his silver haired friend’s soft voice.

“Tell who what?” he asked curiously with a smile.

Sora’s heart raced, as he tried to think up a lie. Roxas once again saved his twin brother, as he quickly chirped up. “Sora thinks we should ask the coach if we could use the pool today. I mean, you, Axel, Marluxia, and me are all on the swim team.. So we could use the practice,” Roxas said with a shrug. Sora glanced a silent thank you to him.

Riku nodded his head thoughtfully as he headed out of the changeroom.

“You saved me,” Sora said quietly

“Well sort of,” Roxas said with a bit of a blush

“What do you mean?” Sora said, n=unable to understand what could be wrong.

“Well I couldn’t think of anything better then the pool excuse.. But.. That means you’ll be in the pool with Riku.. Half naked.. And we’ll have to shower afterwards before second period,” Roxas answered apologetically.

Sora swallowed hard. Oh boy. Another school year.. But this time everything was completely different. This year was gonna be much harder...

“I’m gonna freaking kill you,” was his only reply as they left the change room.

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on March 25th 2009, 11:11 pm

Chapter 3
Spoiler:
Riku was the first to make it out of the change room and rush over to meet the girls in the gym. They all stood around, waiting for the coach. Namine and Kairi chatted quietly, and excitedly about the trip to the bar Riku had promised, and Olette just listened to her music, dancing around a little bit.

As the silver haired boy looked around the room, he soon found the last two girls in their group. Larxene, like all the girls in the group, was on the cheerleading squad. And it suited her. She just had so much... energy. Currently, she was doing cartwheels, flips, hand springs, and other assorted acrobatic feats on the gymnastic mats, a huge grin on her face, while her sister Aerith just kind of... stood there.

Riku looked to the other girls, pointing a thumb over to Larxene and Aerith, and the group went over, not waiting for the rest of the boys to get out of the change room. As they came up to greet the two Aerith looked tired.. Same as the rest of them, but Larxene... well she looked like she had eaten a pound of sugar already...which was entirely possible.

The blonde haired girl rushed over and hugged Riku and all the girls, a big grin on her face. “I missed you guys!” she yelled.

“Larxene, it’s only been two days! We had a party on Saturday remember? You nearly overdosed on gummy worms!?”Riku said shaking his head

“I know,” Larxene said quieting down a little, “But I still missed you,” she added perking right back up.

“God why do you have to be a morning person,” Aerith groaned, stepping up to greet the assembled females (+Riku) She moved over and leaned her head on Riku’s shoulder, closing her eyes. “Riku? If I pay you will you let me sleep in your car this period?”

Riku laughed, “Aerith you can’t cut class the first day of school. Besides, we need someone to keep Axel busy,” he teased.

“But.. Do I have to!? I mean.. It’s Axel!” she joked. Axel and Aerith had been dating for almost two years now, and one of the long running jokes in the group, was to decide what exactly she saw in him. To everyone but Aerith, Axel wasn’t good looking.. Or very bright... or brave.. Or strong... I mean he was just kinda.. There. Hell half the time he wasn’t there. You could make fun of him and he wouldn’t even realize till you laughed in his face.

The group laughed together, before turning around to see if the boys had come out of the change rom. They had. And had immediately went into a game of wrestling. Currently, it was a three way tag match between Roxas Vexen and Marluxia, Versus Axel Zexion and Sora. Roxas was sitting on Sora, who was trying desperately to get up, Zexion had Marluxia crying for mercy as he held the pink haired boy in a chicken wing, while Axel and Vexen were competing with each other to keep the other held in a headlock, the dominance switching every few seconds.

“My money’s on Vexen,” Aerith commented with a chuckle.

Namine looked at her with wide eyes, and an accusing stare, “You’re not even rooting for your own boyfriend!?” she said in mock anger and surprise.

Aerith just shrugged, “hey, I’m rooting, but that’s not gonna help.. So I’m not betting for him.. What am I an idiot?” she answered truthfully. And within a few seconds Vexen had managed to get Axel in a headlock, and swing him around to toss him on to the mat, pinning him on the ground. The group laughed, as they had all seen it coming, and Aerith held out her hand as if to collect money.

Kairi was the first one to answer, “Hey, who says we’re stupid? We weren’t even rooting for Axel, let alone betting for him,” she joked, causing more laughs.

“Come one, we better go split the six of them up before someone gets hurt,” Riku said with a sigh, walking over to where they were. He didn’t make it, however, as the coach entered, blowing his whistle. Everyone stopped where they were, and stood up, squatted, did whatever, but faced the coach.

“Since you’re all seniors you should know me, but some of you may not, so, allow me to introduce myself, I’m coach Lexaeus,” the man said clearly. The coach was a very intimidating looking man. He wore black shorts, and a green t-shirt (school colors), and wore a whistle around his neck. He had a very muscular build, and a defined jaw, and cheek bones. He had short brown spikey hair, and his skin was slightly tanned. A number of girls in school took gym just to be able to stare at the coach, though RIku and his friends never saw what the other girls did in him.

As the coach was about to speak, another boy came form the change room. One that no one in the class recognized. He wasn’t changed yet, and wore dark black jeans, with a chain hanging around the left pocket. He had red sunglasses, the lenses tinted a dark black, On his top he wore a whiten shirt with the words “Back off” on it, underneath a leather jacket. He carried a motorcycle helmet in his left hand, and pulled off his glasses with his right. He revealed bright beautiful amber eyes. They contrasted perfectly, not only with his outfit, but with his tanned skin, and his whispy silver hair. “This P.E?” he asked nonchalantly, looking around the room, with an intense, questioning stare.

“Who’s the new guy?” Kairi whispered to the small group.

“Dunno, but he definitely stole Riku’s look, eh bro?” Namine replied, finishing off with a nudge on Riku’s shoulder.

His blonde haired sister’s nudge had jolted Riku from the stare he was locked into. He looked over at Namine, “What?” he asked.

“I said he ‘s stealing your look, badass biker dude? You gonna let this new kid get away with that?” she asked innocently. Riku had always prided himself on being one of few at school who rode a motorcycle, and possibly the only that actually looked good in a leather jacket. But as he looked at the new kid RIku couldn’t help but think that he pulled it off equally as well.

“Eh,” Riku said with a shrug, moving his eyes back to the new kid. “I don’t know who this new guy is.. But he can have my style.. He’s hot,” Riku said plainly.

All the girls were caught a little off guard. It wasn’t often that RIku actually commented on his taste in men.. And even then, usually it was only at the mall, commenting about complete strangers they would never see again.

Watching Riku continue to stare Kairi poked her older brother, “Oooohh, somebody’s got a crush!” she teased, in a high pitch school girl voice.

“Shutup, admit it, he’s gorgeous,” Riku said with an embarrassed smile. The other girls couldn’t disagree.

Suddenly the group was interrupted by a voice form behind them. “Riku we all know you think I’m gorgeous, you don’t have to tell us,” Roxas said with a conceited smile.

“You wish,” he said plainly “If you must know, the hot one is that new kid over there.,” he said plainly again. Once again surprised gasps. Something Riku had never done before, admit his feelings for a guy to the other guys..

Behind Roxas Sora went a little red. He didn’t know what was so great about the new kid.. To him he was just trying to act cooler then he was. Sora saw him as a cheap imitation of RIku.. So why didn’t he see it that way?

A slight frown grew on the chestnut haired boy’s face, only to be replaced with a half hearted smile and shrug when Roxas shot him a glance that seemed to say, “You okay?”

Sora just had to pretend RIku liking someone else didn’t bother him. Which with this new kid wouldn’t be too hard, as the rest of the guys snuck over to where Riku and the girls sat, and had decided to pick on the new kid for ripping off Riku’s look.

The whole while these discussions went on, the new kid spoke with the coach, before the man blew his whistle again. “Everybody listen up! Meet your new classmate Xemnas, his family just moved here. I hope you’ll make him feel welcome, now.. Today we’re going to be playing foot–“

“Wait!” Riku interuppted, “Sora had a suggestion,” he said pointing back to his friend.

Sora gulped hard as the coach stared at him. This was gonna be bad.. Either way things went. Either he was gonna have a horrible class near a half naked Riku, or he was gonna have a horrible class as the idiot who tried to suggest a dumb idea to the coach.

He spoke with a slightly nervous voice, “Well, um, coach Lexaeus.. Since a bunch of the guys in the class are on the swim team.. And it’s a pretty hot day.. I thought maybe you’d wanna do.. Swimming tests and exercises?” HE finished in a kind of half wince, ready for the yelling that was sure to follow.

The Coach thought for a second before smiling, “Good idea son. Alright kids, get back in the change room and change into bathing suits. Meet up in the school’s pool in 5 minutes.” he said in an ordering tone. Xemnas looked at the coach with a kind of embarrassed look and he understood. As the students began to stand up Coach Lexaeus called to the group of friends. “Maktear!” he called, receiving the look of Riku, Kairi, and Namine.

“The male one,” he added, allowing Kairi and Namine to put their heads down. “Would you lend Xemnas an extra bathing suit.. He doesn’t have one, and being on the swim team I know you got like four in your change room locker.

This was met by a fit of giggles from all of his friends. The boy RIku was crushing on was going to be wearing Riku’s bathing suit. And what Xemnas didn’t know, but the coach, RIku, and all his friends id.. Was just what kind of bathing suits Riku had in his locker.

Riku refused to wear speedos during classes.. But did wear speedo type shorts... however.. He only had one pair of these tight shorts.. The other three bathing suits in his locker were speedos. And as such, all Riku’s friends were laughing at the fact of Riku being submitted to the torture of seeing his crush near completely naked.. In RIku’s own speedo no less.

“Uhh.. Sure,” Riku said with a slight blush.

At this response, Axel, who had been mumbling to himself the whole time, leaned in to Riku, speaking in a loud whisper. “Hey Riku, notice his name? You may just have a chance after all with Mansex over there.”

Riku didn’t hear him, and Axel noticed, so he resigned to keep the name to use it later on. It would be the first step in the “Payback for stealing Riku’s look” torture. Riku just sighed as he walked briskly forward, to introduce himself to the new boy.. Xemnas.. Who he had a crush on... who was going to be wearing a speedo all period.... Riku’s speedo... this was so not gonna be a normal year.

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4
Spoiler:
Riku walked up to Xemnas, reaching his hand out, “Names Riku, Riku Maktear,” he said, as Xemnas took the hand and shook.

“Xemnas Kalik,” he said simply, looking around the gym as the crowd entered the change room.

Riku shook his hand back, before leading Xemnas into the change room. He took the new kid through the room, past the normal class change area, to where the sports team locker area was. He reached his own locker, and spun the combination quickly. He reached into the locker and pulled out a pair of stretchy, yet tight, spandex short.. Much like biking shorts. Kind of like speedo shorts.

And then he reached for the other swimsuit. His heart started beating faster and he was already going slightly red, as he pulled out a black speedo and handed it to Xemnas. He gave the boy a sort of apologetic shrug, and was about to speak, when he was interrupted.

“These are kinda cute,” he joked, stretching them once, “Wonder how you’d look in them... can’t wait to see you in that pair,” he added pointing to the spandex short in Riku’s hand.

The older boy’s heart leapt into his throat, as he tried to speak. Was Xemnas flirting with Riku? He couldn’t even think properly, as Xemnas turned around and slowly walked away, after a slight wink to Riku.

The silver haired 18 year old stood there for another few minutes.. Dumbfounded.. before realizing he had to get ready.

“Shit,” he said, quickly tearing off his shorts and boxers, and sliding on the spandex shorts. They hugged tightly to his muscular legs, and hips showing off Riku’s well toned body. Grabbing a towel the boy rushed off to the school’s gym.

It was a short trip. Each Change room had a door leading to a staircase. This staircase took students up to the pool area. A massive complex directly above the gym.

The smell of chlorine filled the air, and voices echoed, with a slight aquatic tone to them. Riku was still slightly shocked and confused when he made his way to his group of friends.

He nearly died when he saw who Axel had invited to join them.

There, among Riku’s friends, stood a tall, muscular, tanned boy. He had long silver hair, slightly wet from the quick before swim shower. Riku traced the water, as it dripped slowly from the ends of the boy’s hair, down his chest, tracing his four pack abs, and hitting the small black speedo that covered the boy’s crotch.

“Riku, you met Xemnas?” Axel asked with a wink. His hopes today were to make Xemnas’ day a living hell... not realizing he was making Riku’s such. Though the girls did, and a few of them shot apologetic looks at Riku.

When a loud whistle blew, and the coach ushered everyone to sit on the pool’s edge, Kairi sidled up beside him. “We tried to stop him... hope it aint too awkward,” she said, nudging his elbow when he didn’t respond.

Riku just silently opened and closed his mouth. What in the hell was going on. When he had seen Xemnas in the group he was sure the boy had winked at him again. And even more sure Xemnas had looked him up and down once.. A satisfied grin on his face... was Riku going insane.. Or was Xemnas flirting with him?

Riku just shook the notions from his head, as he quickly moved to the pool. He plunked himself down on the side, his feet dipped gently into the water. He looked forward to the coach, who stood in the middle of the pool, in the shallow end. The coach waited for everyone to sit down.

Riku looked to either side of himself in relief to see no one sitting with him. But that was soon trashed as the class began to listen to orders, and the whole group sat. Xemnas plopped down beside RIku, and spoke casually to him. “Thanks for the swimsuit by the way.. They’re kinda comfy,” he said, shooting Riku another wink.

“N-No problem..” Riku said. There was no doubt about it. Xemnas had to be flirting with him. Luckily Coach Lexaeus spoke again before Riku had too much time to think about it.

“Alright. So, before we can actually do any swimming, I gotta make sure you lot knows HOW to swim,” the coach said, projecting his voice powerfully through the room. “So what we’re gonna do is this: I want everyone in the class to line up along the deep end wall of the pool. Go now, and get yourselves set up.” he yelled, and the entire class stood up. “Except you Riku, In the pool now, you’re gonna help me with this part of the class.” the coach added.

With a sigh of relief Riku nodded, before diving into the pool. When he was below the surface he closed his eyes, letting the noiselessness of water melt away all his thoughts. He soon felt his hands gently hit the bottom of the pool, and he pushed up, surfacing with a big splash, whipping his hair in a backwards flip, out of the way of his face.

He looked to see the class lined up on the edge of the pool. The one he noticed the most was Xemnas.. And soon saw Axel on one side, Sora on the other, both with a mischievous grin. He thought nothing about it, and just wore a bored expression as Lexaeus spoke.

“Alright. When I call your name, your going to dive into the pool, swim to Riku, who’ll be standing on that side platform, and then back. If you happen to get into trouble, Riku will be more then able to save you, while I get medical attention in here if needed.

Riku knew this was going to be a pretty boring class. He stood there waiting, as Coach got out of the water and went into the office to grab a clipboard. “Talk amongst yourselves, no horse play,” he said as he entered the office.

Riku leaned on the side of the pool, watching Xemnas absent mindedly. He traced the lines of the younger boy’s muscles, up his legs, past the black speedo.. Up his abs.. His chest.. His neck.. To his eyes.

“Shit,” Riku muttered, looking away. Xemnas had been staring at Riku too. Well, he wasn’t gonna take another chance, Riku decided to watch the water instead. Much safer.

But he soon changed plans once again as he heard a loud splash. He looked over to see Sora and Axel high five-ing on the side, as Xemnas thrashed in the pool. He soon sank below though, and the laughs changed to shock. Everyone stopped. Could Xemnas swim? Honestly no one knew.

“Fucking shit!” Riku yelled as he dove forward. He quickly swam the few feet to where Xemnas had sank. Taking a deep breath he swam under, reaching Xemnas, who lay on the bottom of the pool. As he reached out, grabbing the boy’s arm, his eyes opened. He swam up to Riku, a few inches, and locked his own lips with the older boys. Shocked, Riku at first let out a bit of air, but then embraced the kiss.

In a second however, he broke it off, and Xemnas went limp, surely only acting. Riku hauled him to the surface, and pedaled him over to the side. He pushed him up onto the ground, where Kairi namine and Larxene helped him out of the water laying him down. Aerith, the motherly one, checked his pulse and breathing.

“He’s fine.” she said, sitting him up as his eyes slowly opened. Pulling himself out of the pool Riku moved quickly and purposefully towards Axel, “The hell was that for you idiot!?” he yelled, as he shoved Axel backwards from the side of the pool.

Axel laughed, “ Riku man.. I was just buggin him..We know how you hate when people act like you.. We were just–“

“What the hell is wrong with you! I hate when people CHANGE to imitate me! Doesn’t mean you gotta harass the new guy cuz he happens to dress like me!” he yelled his hands balled into fists.

Axel was a bit surprised, “Look it was just a joke, don’t get all pissed just cuz you think Mansex over there is hot!”

“What’d you say!?” Riku said, taking another step forward.

“You heard me! Maybe his name will match his lifestyle..You’d l–“ Axel began, but was cutoff.

Riku’s fist lunged forward, connecting hard with the side of Axel’s face. The red haired boy was sent spinning backwards, and fell on his ass. “Wanna say that again you piece of shit?” Riku dared, his fist brought back down to his side.

“Yeah, I do! It’d be your dream come true if Xemnas was another faggot!” Axel said, standing up and tackling Riku.

The silver haired boy was so close to the edge that when Axel tackled him the two went falling backwards into the water. Axel raised his fist and sent a punch toward Riku’s face, as Riku aimed to knee Axel in the gut. They fought and thrashed about in the water for a few minutes.

Above surface the group had gathered on the edge of the pool.

“Axel, Riku both of you stop it!” Aerith yelled, trying to keep one of her best friends from killing her boy friend.. Or vice versa.

Kairi moved to jump into the water to pull the two apart, but was stopped by Sora. “Why would you do that you idiot!?” she yelled at her boyfriend’s twin brother, attempting to push past him

“Cuz he doesn’t think,” Roxas said, shoving Sora, and moving Kairi further away from the pool. When he had slid kairi away he moved forward again to glare at Sora, before getting ready to pull riku of Axel himself.

Sora stopped him as well, and the two glared at each other, about to fight, before two tanned arms pushed them apart. Xemnas stood between the two for about have a second before he grabbed Sora’s head and kneed him in the gut, before jumping into the pool.

Sora dropped to his knees, as he lost his breathe. Marluxia was the one who moved forward to pick him up. But as he did so Sora attempted to move forward into the underwater brawl.

Marluxia held him back, and Roxas quickly moved in front of him. “The piece of shit just attacked me, lemme at him,” Sora yelled, trying to get free of the two.

“You deserved it Sora, anyone else would’ve done the same,” Roxas said.

Kairi, Namine, Larxene and Aerith still stood at the edge of the pool, while Olette had gone with vexen to get lexaeus from the office.

Back underneath the water Riku had managed to give Axel a bloody nose, while he himself had received a bloody lip. And as Xemnas entered Riku was surprised. Axel and Riku grappled face to face, when suddenly a pair of arms gripped Axel from behind in a headlock. He reached his arms up to attack Xemnas, who had put him in a chocked hold, while his feet still kicked at Riku.. Who punched Axel in the stomach once, causing a lot of air to release from his lungs.

Suddenly 3 pairs of arms dragged the boys out of the water. They all coughed and spluttered on the side of the pool, as they saw vexen Roxas and Lexaeus. The latter of the three currently glaring at them.

Lexaeus picked them up, and immediately took them to the office. He told the rest of the class to simply work on water aerobics, as he proceeded to scream loudly at the three fighters. After loud shouting from all four people inside the room, Lexaeus had heard the whole story.

The coach just sighed. “The three of you had better count yourselves lucky.” he said quietly, as he began to calm down. “Riku, I know you and Axel are friends and not normally like this, and Xemnas.. Your new, so...” lexaeus was interrupted by the bell ringing. The end of class. By now the entire class would have finished showering... and would be headed to break.

“So I’m not going to get you three in trouble.. But don’t let this happen again. Now go get showered, I’ll tell your teachers you’ll be late,”

The three just nodded silently, and moved to the door. Lexaeus stopped Riku again, asking him to turn around. The other two kept going, as Lexaeus motioned for the silver haired boy to sit.

“Riku.. We have a meet next week, first one of the year.. And your getting into a fight on your first day of school!. You’re my best swimmer, I need you on the team please tell me this is a one time thing.” he said concernedly.

“Yeah.. Sorry sir,” Riku replied “It won’t happen again, I promise,”

“Good,” Lexaeus said, leaning back in his chair. “So how was your summer?” he asked casually.

“It was pretty good. Kinda boring though, worked most of the time, you?” Riku asked politely.

“Took the family up to the cottage for most of it. Your Dad was actually supposed to bring you guys up for a week, but he got bogged down by work. How are your folks?”

“They’re good. Oh yeah! That reminds me. Dad wanted me to tell you next Friday is poker night. He wants you to come for supper, and to bring some chips and salsa.” Riku replied, snapping hsi fingers during the last section.

“Tell him I’ll be there. You playing this week?” the coach asked in a friendly tone.

“Nope. Goin out for my 19th birthday,” Riku smiled gleefully.

“Really!” Lexaeus said surprised. “Already? Seems like just a year ago I was bouncing the little five year old you on my knee! You’ve sure grown up fast Riku.” Lexaeus said with a smile

The coach had been a friend of the Maktear family since before Riku had even been born. All of the kids had grown up with the coach around all the time.. Kinda like an uncle to them. Which is why Sora and Roxas, Lexaeus’ sons, had grown up so close to Riku Kairi and Namine. As such they had to always make sure to take gym class... and this year had finally convinced their friends to do the same.

“Well, I’ll have to make sure I leave a case of beer for you in your room then.. But don’t tell Roxas and Sora.. They’re not getting any alcohol from me on their 19th,” the coach said with a chuckle.

“Thanks,” Riku said with a smile.

“Well, you better go and get showered,” Lexaeus said standing up, clapping a hand on Riku’s shoulder. “ Shower should be empty for you.. I know you feel kinda awkward in there with everyone else... I couldn’t think of any other way to get the other two through earlier though..” he laughed.

Riku nodded “If it weren’t for your help I probably wouldn’t make it through this class,” Riku said chuckling. “Thanks Lexaeus,” Riku said, standing up, and giving him a brief, friendly hug, before heading out the door. “See you tomorrow,”

Lexaeus waved, “Oh, and tell my son he’s grounded for what he did to the new kid.. He’s not goin anywhere for a week,” Lexaeus called, as the silver haired boy turned, grabbed his towel from the wall, and walked into the shower room.

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5
Spoiler:
Riku’s bare feet clapped quietly across the change room floor as hewalked slowly into the showers, where the sharp, wet clap of skin on stone echoed throughout. The room seemed completely empty. It had been two weeks since the incident between the new kid Xemnas and all of Riku's friends. What idiots they were. At least Riku had gotten the chance to apologize to Xemnas, as he was in their second period class. The first day in there the girls agreed with Riku that extending the olive branch was a good idea. They invited him to sit with them for the period and had grown quite close. Riku and Xemnas had also been shamelessly flirting thee ntire week. Everyone knew it too.

Riku let out a relieved sigh, as he turned on one of the shower heads in the open crowd shower. He had been thinking a lot lately. Too much. he liked Xemnas.. he was so different fromeveryone else. but he barely knew him. Part of him wanted to ask the guy out. part of him was afraid to. With the locker room empty Riku let out and audible sigh of frustration as he shook his head in indesicion.

He pulled his towel off, and stepped under the warm stream of water. He reached over and turned a few other showers on, warming up the air. The silver haired boy placed his hand on the wall, and stood there, the water caressing his naked body, running gently down his spine.

With his eyes closed , and his hearing clouded by the pounding of the water, its no surprise Riku didn’t notice that Xemnas had not left the change room yet. The younger boy’s feet moved silently across the floor as he moved up behind Riku.

His arm reached around, sliding up the older boy’s chest to caress his pecs.

Quickly Riku jumped away, his eyes snapping open. “Who the hell!?” he said, as he turned around to see Xemnas. Immediately he turned a slight shade of red, as he attempted to avoid admiring the other boy’s figure.. While at the same time attempting to keep from “flaunting” his own.

“Oh don’t act so surprised,” Xemnas said stepping forward, closer to Riku. He moved his face close to Riku’s, and whisper in the older, taller boy’s ear, I've noticed you flirting with me all week......”

Riku attempted to speak.. But had a hard time saying anything. “But,” he choked out.

“And I've tried to make my flirting pretty oubvious too.... I was thinking you weren't ever gonna catch on," he continued. Xemnas pressed forward again, kissing Riku on the lips. Riku quickly returned the kiss, leaning hungrily into the smaller boy.

Backing Riku to the wall Xemnas pressed his muscled body to the older boy’s as his tongue searched deeper inside his mouth, causing soft moans to escape Riku’s lips. His hips slowly began to thrust forward, rubbing the two boys’ erections together. As they continued, Riku’s hand slowly moved across Xemnas’ chest, rubbing from his pecs, down to his abs. He played gently with the younger boy’s navel, before moving his hand lower, and rubbing the new boy’s lower abdomen, just above his crotch.

It was Riku that broke the contact. He pushed Xemnas away, taking all his willpower to ignore the carnal desires welling up inside him. "No... I can't" he said panting, as his heart attempted to calm down after the sudden episode.

"I'm sorry," Xemnas said ashamed., "I just really like you is all,"

"Well I like you too but--.... this just isn't right. If you like me so much you should have asked me out on a date." Riku said, turning off the shower and grabbing his towel. he covered his lower body, now feeling quit eopen and vulnerable in this situation.

Xemnas' entire tanned body turned a slgiht shad eof red as he spoke. "I was afraid you'd laugh at me.. that you'd say no.." Xemnas said. "I.." he started but stopped, staring down at his own feet. "I guess we should get going to class?” he said softly, stepping backwards out of the still steam filled shower area.

Riku nodded absent mindedly, seeming a little irked. He went to his locker and tossed on his clothes, not making a sound, nor even seeming to recognize that Xemnas was still in the room. Indeed he had forgotten about the other boy, irritated at his actions.

Once he was fully clothed Riku tossed his abg over his shoulder, heading for the door. As he reached out to grab the handle and pull it open, a hand slammed forward. holding it shut.

"Alright. So what if i said I really like you, and I wanna go out with you?" Xemnas asked.

"I'd say yes," Rikur eplied with a smile. Xemnas stopped, his cheecks suddenly blushing as he blundered for words.

"R-Really?" he asked dumbfounded.

Riku leaned in, giving him a light kiss on the lips. "Yep," Riku smiled at him, and the two left the change room together, holding hands, their fingers intertwined. They had to stop off at Riku’s locker before class, to pick up some of Riku’s things, but then quickly headed to cooking.

They managed to reach the classroom just in time for Xemnas’ name to appear on the roll call.

“Here!” the younger boy yelled, holding up his left hand, his right still holding Riku’s. As the teacher marked his name down, Riku guided his brand new boyfriend over to the table in the back of the room where they all sat everyday

All the girls looked at the only two guys at the table. It was kairi that spoke first. "So? Guys? Anything.... interesting happen to you on break?" she said with a sly grin and mocking attitude.

Xemnas and Riku both shook their heads, as they looked off into the distant, pretending to try and think long and hard about the question. "Nuthin I can think of," Riku finally said with an innocent shrug.

"RIKU!! what the hell!!!! When did you two start dating and why didn't I know about it!? Tifa yelled, hugging Riku around his neck.

"Cuz I only asked him about 4 minute ago" Xemnas said, blushing once again.

Tifa resigned that this was acceptable, and sat down, picking the closest spot to the two, and ekeeping a close eye on their actions. A very close eye. "So you gonna be hangin out with us at lunch now? Yo still gotta meet all the guys in our group,"

“Yeah, I got to meet a couple of them on my first day,” Xemnas replied, in reference to the fight.

“Yeah, Axel can be a bit of a jerk sometimes.. I’ll give him shit for you,” Aerith said apologetically.

THe chatter didn't last long as soon the group was charged with the task of making double chocolate chip cookies. The result was not pretty. Riku and Xemnas both ended up covered in flour. The girls on the other hadn were completely clean (save for two hand prints on Tifa's rear end). The cookies were.... well black. And about as hard as hockey pucks. but if you coudl get past that they were yummy. The entire cooking group just sat at thet able staring at the cookie. Someone had to try them. Class rules. Only problem was none of them wanted to try the things. Finally as Riku was about to bite the bullet (literally) the bell rang

"Oh thank the lord," he said, droppign the cookie on the plate with a hard clang. Everyone grabbed their abgs and quickly filed out the door, heading down to meet their friends for lunch.

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on March 25th 2009, 11:12 pm

Shortest one. Maybe I can fit two?

Chapter 6
Spoiler:
Riku let out a laugh as he ran forward, picking up Tifa in a massive bear hug and spinning her in a circle. The smaller girl screamed in fear as she viciously beat on Riku’s skull, ordering him to drop her.

“Jeeze, do you ever behave?” She asked sarcastically when he finally let her go.

“Only when you do,” was his reply, as he stuck out his tongue. “Where do you guys wanna go for lunch?” he asked, changing the subject to a matter much more pressing, as he slipped his arm over Xemnas’ shoulder with a smile.

“PB’s” Marluxia said, popping in from absolutely nowhere. Olette let out a joyed squeak as she turned around and wrapped her arms around the pink haired boy’s neck.

“What’s PB’s” Xemnas asked.

“Its this really good little place downtown. They have fries and hotdogs and hamburgers and pogos and stuff.” Riku replied optimistically. He hadn’t had PB’s all summer, and it did sound kinda good today. As they reached Riku’s locker everyone ditched their backpacks, as per normal. The combination was publicly known in the group anyway. Closing the door he turned around to Aerith. “Did Axel drive today?”

“Yep,” she replied. I’m gonna ride up with him, but we’ll be a few minutes late cuz he has to go talk to Coach,”

“Alright well Xemnas, Namine, Roxas, and Sora will go down and start ordering. Vexen’s driving you down right Kairi? You guys meet up with us alright?”

“Sure thing.” both girls said, and the group parted ways.

It was a short walk through the halls to the parking lot, but the group still got quite a few wide eyed looks, mainly because of Riku and Xemnas holding hands. It seemed every person they passed had their sight transfixed on the two hands, and could see nothing else. Riku and Xemnas couldn’t help but to laugh.

When they got in the parking lot Sora dashed forward, breaking between Xemnas and Riku and running over to Riku’s car. “Shotgun!!!” he yelled, holding both arms up in victory.

“Haha. Think again.” Riku said flatly.

“Aww, why the hell not?” Sora complained childishly. Riku’s only reply was to look back and forth between his and Xemnas’ interlocked hands, and Sora’s disappointed face. The boy understood, but was not happy about it. “Fine,” he finally said, opening up the back door as the rest of the group reached the vehicle. They all climbed in, and as the engine and radio started, the crew pulled out of the parking lot.

“So what do you do for fun Xemnas?” Roxas asked from the back seat, tapping the tanned boy gently on the shoulder.

“Oh. I’m into boxing and fighting and stuff.” he said with a shrug. “Nothing big, just like amateur UFC stuff.”

“That sounds pretty cool,” Roxas said with a slight smile. “Maybe we’ll all have to come watch a match of yours sometime.”

“Sounds pretty retarded to me. Two guys beat the piss out fo each other whooptey doo. How’s that a sport? It’s a street fight that’s all,” Sora said, looking out the window at the passing scenery. Roxas shot him a glare and he immediately shut up.

Xemnas didn’t mind the insult though. He rolled with the punches. “Well ya it gets pretty stupid sometimes, but as long as you’ve got it professionally setup, like with a league and stuff, its actually pretty cool. You guys should actually come out one night Maybe get in the ring. Trust me its not like what you see on tv.”

“Oh ya we’ll get right on that,” Sora began to say, but was cutoff as Riku spoke over him

“Sounds like fun.”

“I’m betting you just want Axel to come out eh? Sorry about the crap on the first day dude. I never got a chance to apologize before.”

Xemnas just laughed as he smirked slightly. The rest of the car ride was in relative silence, as the group drove to the restaurant.

Chapter 7
Spoiler:
Hey, are you ready yet?”

“Give us a minute”

“Ya, we gotta look good!!”

“I can guarantee that you’re not getting picked up tonight.” Riku said as he moved around the corner, leaning in the doorway to Kairi and Namine’s room.

“Hey, Lesbians happen to love me,” Namine contradicted, sticking her tongue out at Riku as she brushed her hair. She stopped for a second when she noticed how Riku was dressed. “Wow.. Riku!”

“What?” he asked, suddenly suspicious and confused.

“You actually look good!” she said. Her older brother wore a pair of dark black pants, his silver chain hanging from its usual spot. They hung loosely and on an angel, showing off the top sliver of his red boxers. His hair was brushed and smooth, falling like a silver curtain around his face. On his upper body he wore only his black hoody vest, hanging loosely open.

“Shutup,” Riku said with a laugh.

“Alright! Ready!” Kairi exclaimed as she stepped out of the girls’ closet wearing a red and black plaid skirt, and a black tanktop. Her hair was tied up into a faux hawk, a streak of temporary purple die running through her rose colored tresses.

Namine on the other hand wore dark skinny jeans, a black muscle shirt, and a white sweater. Her hair was braided into multiple small strands, each ending in a black bead.

“Good, then lets go,” Riku said, turning on his heel. He went down the stairs taking them two at a time, and skipping the last three, sliding a few feet on the hardwood floor at the bottom. Going to his left he moved into the kitchen, grabbing his keys off the hook, and giving his mother a kiss on the cheek. “I’m takin the girls with me tonight. We’ll be back... sometime,”

“Where you guys goin? Roxas and Sora weren’t puttin up a fight to get out tonight? And they stick to you three like glue,” Lexaeus asked from the kitchen table, holding a handful of cards and drinking from a mug of beer.

“Just for a drive.”

“Right... a drive” Riku’s mother said, eyeing her son. “Just don’t let anything happen to them alright?”

“Never. See you guys later,” Riku said with a smile as he moved back into the foyer and opened the door, as his sisters rushed passed him. Kairi was the first one to reach the vehicle, jumping up on the side, and sliding into the front seat through the window. Namine and Riku just laughed.

- - * - -
The car sped across the pavement, the streetlights shining off its beautiful black finish. The windows were rolled all the way down, wind blowing everyone’s hair, not that they really cared all that much. The stereo was blasting away on one of Riku’s CD’s.

“Yes, I love this song!” Kairi said as they stopped at a red light, reaching to turn up the volume on the console. Riku just chuckled to himself as his sister began to sing along.

“I just can’t refuse it, like the way you do this, keep on rockin to it, please don’t stop the music,” she sang as she began to wiggle back and froth in her seat. Suddenly she stopped when the light turned green, and Riku turned left.

“Umm. I thought the bar was downtown? Not in the subdivisions...” Namine said leaning forward.

“It is,” Riku said plainly.

“So where are we going?”

“Pick someone up....”

The girls eyed each other for a moment, before Kairi spoke. “Is this someone... Tall dark and handsome, with flowing silver locks perhaps?”

Riku didn’t answer with more then a slightly sheepish and embarrassed grin, which set Namine off into a fit of excited squeals in the backseat.

“Just be quiet alright?” Riku pleaded as they pulled into the driveway of a nearby house. Riku beeped the horn once, and was soon answered as Xemnas came jogging out the door. He wore tight black leather pants, and nothing on his top.

“Umm. I know you guys are on a tight schedule.. But would the three of you mind coming inside? My parents wanted to meet Riku...” Xemnas asked with a blush. Kairi and Namine both tried to suppress squeals as they looked back and forth before Riku shot them a glare.

“Sure that’ll be great,” Riku said with a smile, opening his door. Kairi and Namine were quick to follow, as the four made their way up the front walk. They filed into the foyer of the small house before Xemnas gently closed the door. “Hey Dad!? He’s here,” Xemnas called into the house.

“In the living room,” was the answer.

Xemnas nodded towards the doorway and the group followed. As they entered the living room they saw a man who looked exactly like Xemnas. The same dark tan, same amber eyes. The only difference was the hairstyle he wore. He also had on a pair of black lounge pants and a baggy white t-shirt. “Hello, its good to finally meet you. I’m Xemnas’ father Ansem.,”

“I’m Riku, and these are my sisters Kairi and Namine,”

Ansem nodded at all of them in turn. “So where you guys goin tonight?”

“Just out and about. We won’t be too late,” Riku answered.

“I’ll call when we’re on our way home k Dad?” Xemnas asked, waving his cell phone up.

“Sure. You two be good. And girls... watch them for me eh?” He said with a friendly wink. The four just laughed as they made there way back out to Riku’s car. As Riku moved to the driver’s side door Kairi went to get in the passenger seat again. Riku looked at her and cleared his throat, looking back and forth between her and Xemnas till she got it. She was about to get in the back when Xemnas just smiled.

“You can site up there Kairi, I’ll be fine in the back.”

“You sure sweetie?” Riku asked. His boyfriend simply nodded with a smile.

“I’m driving home afterall, I’ll sit up there with you then,” he said with a smile.

Kairi chocked on air a little. “You’re doing what? Riku doesn’t let ANYONE drive.!”

“Well we need a DD, and Xemnas doesn’t drink.”Riku replied with a shrug as he got in and started up the car. “Now let’s go before the doors close.”

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on March 25th 2009, 11:13 pm

Woo it worked :)
Last and best one. I swear to god if its too long to post Imma scream.

Chapter 8
Spoiler:
The bass was heavily thumping as the four teens stepped through the door into the dark bar. In front of them was a small dark room which leather couches against the walls. In the back corner was a small bar, with an attractive well dressed man standing behind it cleaning a glass. A couple people sat on the couches chatting, listening to the music, and enjoying a drink. Beyond this room was a short hallways ending in a black door. The hallway was much louder then the rest of the room, and as the four got closer to the door, more then just the bass could be heard of the music. Opening up the door they were hit with the bright vibrant lights of the dance floor. Neon spot lights, strobes, and floods shone all over the room. Directly in front of them was a railing, as they had come out onto a balcony. Either side had a set of stairs which went down onto a glass dance floor, which had lights underneath, shining up from below people’s feets. Underneath the balcony were a few more couches, though the people sitting on these ones were a little less.... “tame” then those sitting in the first room. This was definitely the party area. On the opposite wall from the entrance and balcony was a much longer bar then in the first room. Four people stood behind the long counter, each one waiting on customers, taking drink orders, mixing drinks, handing out glasses. The entire room was abuzz. The loud thumping music pounded through each teen, and through every other person in this room, as most people were on the dance floor shaking and moving.

“Oh”

“My”

“God,” Kairi and Namine spoke in alternation. They stared around the room in awe. It was amazing. First off they had never been to a bar before. Second this bar was much more upbeat, with louder, and more thumping music then some clubs liked. It also helped that about 90% of the attendance was male. And about 70% of this was shirtless and fit. Even though both girls were in a relationship they did quite enjoy their eye candy. And it was in high supply tonight.

Xemnas slid up beside Riku, and placed and arm around the older boy’s hip. “Let’s dance,” he offered to the whole group.

Namine’s response was a slight booze, which forced Riku to laugh, knowing exactly what she was pouting about.

“I think we need a couple drinks before we make idiots of ourselves okay?” he said with a laugh, and Xemnas nodded with a smile. The four made their way down the stairs through the massive crowd, and eventually found there way to the bar. It was a good 5 minutes before they finally caught the attention of one of the bartenders. He took the order of a large, slightly chubby man wearing leather chaps, and a leather harness over his hairy upper body. Kairi looked over to him and let out a slightly scared squeak, causing Riku to suppress a laugh.

The bartender nodded his head as the man placed his order, replying “Sure thing hun,” He reached under the counter, grabbing a bottle, and spun it in his hand before turning around and pouring it into a mixing glass. Tossing a couple more liquids in he shook it up, poured it into a martini glass, and handed it to the man, before turning his attention to the four. “What can I do for you gentle- -” He was suddenly caught short as he noticed who it was standing before him.

“Riku!” he squealed, scurrying around the end of the counter to grab the silver haired boy in a big hug. “Haven’t seen you in forever hun. How you been!?”

“Good, how bout you Saix?” Riku chuckled, as the large guy finally let him go.

“Not bad. Tonight’s kinda shitty though. Selection isn’t the greatest. Luckily I get off early tonight so I can party with you if you want. Who’s this with you?” He asked, commenting on Xemnas, Kairi and Namine.

“These two are Kairi and Namine, my sisters I told you about,” Riku answered pointing to the two girls who just smiled and waved, feeling a little out of place, “And this is Xemnas, my boyfriend,”

“Oh my god! Since when!?!? Why didn’t you tell me you jerk! Congratulations!” the bartender said again, hugging Riku before turning to Xemnas, “Sorry. My name’s Saix, I’m a good friend of your boyfriend’s” he said, giving the tanned boy a hug as well.

Namine looked at him for a second. “Umm.. Riku is... this the bartender who...?”

“Good friend? Like...as in?” Xemnas added, not finishing his sentence

“Saix are you the one that?..” Kairi joined in.

All three of them wore the same questioning look and immediately Saix and RIku knew what they thought. It was what most though when they first met the two.

“No, we’ve never dated. We’ve never slept together. We’ve only even ever kissed once, shortly after I came out.” Riku said with a laugh

“Which he only even did with my help!” Saix said giving Riku a playful shove.

“Ya. I met Saix online back before I came out cuz I was a little.. Curious. I kinda knew but was afraid to say anything. I met Saix here cuz he was working and we chatted for a while. Afterwards we partied and danced, and we ended up kissing.”

“But neither of us felt anything. It was weird, we barely knew each other, but kissing was kinda like making out with a brother. It was just weird,”

“Ya. That’s when Saix and I decided to just be friends. He was my first gay friend and within a week or two he had convinced me that it would be better for me if I came out. The rest is history.”

“Ever since then Riku’s been in mostly every weekend and we cruise for guys. It’s my fault Riku got that first boyfriend you girls were asking about..”

“Ya. It wasn’t all bad though,” Riku finished, smiling at his friend.

Saix responded with a blush. “Well it looks like I’ll be flying solo from now on though. Lucky dog!” he said, a beaming smile dawning on his face for his friend’s happiness.

“Hey, I can still help you try and find a guy. And with both of us focussing on finding one for you, your chances doubled.”

“Hmm. God point,” Saix said with a chuckle as he moved back behind the bar. “So what can I get for you guys? He smiled again, as he leaned on the counter. He was quite an attractive man actually. He had medium length blue hair, and eyes that he claimed were hazel, but were almost gold. He wore an outfit quite similar to Xemnas, opting for only a pair of tight leather pants, and a collar around his neck. He had a piercing on the right side of his lip, and was taller, and more muscular, then Riku.

“Usual thanks,”

“Comin up hun, four Strawberry Daiquiris” the man said happily, turning around to grab the ingredients.

“Three actually, Xemnas doesn’t drink,” Riku said.

Saix turned around and looked at Xemnas, who nodded, “So you get to be Riku’s babysitter tonight eh hun? I know what that’s like, good luck,” Saix said with a laugh, before mixing the three drinks.

Handing them over he smiled as the four turned to walk away. He reached out and pulled Riku back, and whispered in his ear. “Hey hun, I want you to keep an eye out; Luxord’s here tonight,”

“Oh joy... “ Riku replied, thanking Saix, before catching up with his boyfriend and his sisters.

They made there way across the dance floor again, till they found the area with the couches. There were also booths and tables. The group picked one of these and sat down to have their drinks.

“So how come you never told us about Saix?” Namine asked once they had sat down.

“What’s to tell? He’s just a friend its not that important.”

“Alright, if you say so.”

“Man, this place is great,” Kairi said, changing the subject as she bobbed her head a little to the music playing. She looked around, watching the people going crazy on the dance floor, here eyes wandering across the crowd and around the room until she looked back at some of the couches a few feet behind them. For maybe the first time her entire life Kairi fell silent; The blood rushed to her cheeks as she blushed, sinking lower in her seat.

Riku looked over at her questioningly, wondering what the display was all about, when she pointed over her shoulder. Behind Kairi two men sat on a couch, half naked, making a very public display of their make out session. Everyone looked and Riku and Xemnas tried hard not to laugh as namine was caught like a deer in the headlights, and couldn’t look away. Riku simply shook his head with a laugh, and as they stood up from the couch he took a sip from his drink. As Riku chugged down half of the red fermented liquid the two moved past him and into the men’s washroom. Nothing Riku hadn’t seen every other time he had been here. Though as Kairi and namine both stared at each other in disbelief and astonishment, Riku coughed into his drink, setting it down as he tried hard not to choke on what was still left in his throat.

“What’s wrong?” Xemnas asked concernedly, moving in closer to Riku, placing an arm around the older boy’s shoulder.

“N-Nothing. It’s just. Nothing...” Riku said, as he cleaned up the drink he had spilled on his chest.

“Uh.. Let’s dance, k? Just leave your drinks here, no one will take the table.” he said, standing up to try and slide out of the booth. Unfortunately riku was on the inside, Xemnas in his way. The boy didn’t stand up for a few seconds, eyeing Riku, knowing there really was something.. But decided to drop it, and instead agreed to dance.

As the four moved back towards the dance floor the last thing they heard from each other before the music fully invaded all of their hearing was Kairi saying “Oh my god I love this song,”

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on March 26th 2009, 5:36 pm

Sweet action....

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on March 31st 2009, 12:32 pm

Chapter 9

Spoiler:
The music was thumping, the bass beat sending a pulse through everyone on the dance floor as bodies grooved to the music, grinding up against each other in the hot sweaty crowd. Xemnas, Riku, Kairi, and Namine danced in a tight circle, Xemnas pushed close to his boyfriend’s back, his hands on the older boy’s hips. Riku swayed his hips from side to side in time with the beat, causing Xemnas’ to follow. In the middle fo his sway Riku spun around, facing Xemnas, and they continued to dance like this, brushing their pelvises together as they leaned in to kiss.

Riku broke off the kiss, and backed up a few feet, continuing to dance as if grinding with an invisible person. His body continued to move in time with the beat until the music stopped.

“Woooooo” Namine screamed, raising her arms in the air, as the dj set up the next song. It was silent for a few minutes before the first5 notes of the next song came in.

”You spin my head right round right round when you go down, when you go down down.”

Riku looked at the two girls with a grin and they both nodded. As the first verse started the three had cleared a small space on the dance floor. They stood three wide, and began to dance in sync.

It was a crazy fusion between cheerleading, breakdancing, and crumping. The three danced in perfect unison, causing a larger circle to form as more people noticed the dance, and turned to look. When the chorus begun again though it suddenly switched. The three went from dancing an odd hip hop routine to a pumped up fusion of salsa and hip-hop. Riku grabbed both girls’ arms, and spun them into his own body, before snapping them both away. The two let go of his arms, both spinning away before leaping into the air to continue the spin in a sideway flip. A wave of cheers erupted from their moves, and Riku began to take centre stage as he continued dancing. As the song reached its climax the dj noticed the dancing, and turned the song up more, increasing the bass. The crowd clapped as Kairi and namine came bac to Riku’s side and their synchronized moves continued until the last note of the song when the two girls both used Riku’s palm as a spring board to launch into another flip. While they were in the air Riku backflipped a few feet. The two landed and their feet brought them in a spin , down to their knees beside Riku.

The whole crowd cheered as the three panted lightly. A cheer could be heard through the speakers as the Dj spoke “That’s what I’m talkin about! Now we’re gettin this party thumpin!” With the words a new song started pumping through the speakers as the crowd once again swallowed up the empty space.

Riku moved back to Xemnas and gave him a kiss, slipping his arm around the boy, a hand resting on his back. “I’ll be back sweetie. I’m gonna grab some water, and then I gotta go to the washroom. Keep an eye on the girls for me?” he asked.

“Of course,” Xemnas said, moving his hand up to Riku’s cheek as he gave him another kiss before the older boy moved away.

It took a few minutes for Riku to worm his way across the dance floor, but he made it to the bar in a couple minutes. “Saix, can you grab me a water before you get off shift?” he asked, rapping his knuckles on the bar to get the blue haired boy’s attention.

“Sure thing hun,” he replied, not even turning to look who had spoken. He grabbed the water and handed it over the bar, and then leaned down on it, close to Riku, a questioning gaze drawn across his face.

“What?” Riku said laughing.

“You know what,” Saix said, “Who’s this Xemnas boy of yours? What happened to that cutie you had the crush on? The little chestnut haired one?”

Riku chuckled. “Saix that’s just a crush. Sora’s straight. As much as I like him... doesn’t matter.”

“That’s too bad,” Saix said putting a hand on Riku’s shoulder. “So about this Xemnas guy. You like him? How far you been?”

Riku shrugged. “Well.. He’s nice.. And he’s gorgeous. I guess we’ll just have to see where things go,”

“Hmmm” Saix said eyeing the boy, “You still like that Sora kid don’t you?”

“Can we drop it? Geeze your worse then my mom,” Riku said laughing, giving the bartender a playful shove.

“Alright alright. Well I’m done work now, so I want to meet this boy of yours a little better,” Saix said with a very parental tone.

“They’re all over there. I’ll catch up I gotta go to the bathroom.”

“Alright hun. Take your time. God only knows how long it’ll take to squeeze some info out of your boy,” Saix said with a wink.

Riku just laughed it off and headed for the bathroom, drinking half the bottle of water on the way. He stopped at the table that had been claimed as “theirs” and dropped the water bottle onto a seat, before going to the bathroom. Stepping through the door the music was immediately dulled, and replaced by softer tunes.. Elevator music.

With the bathroom completely empty Riku moved over to one of the urinals and “relieved” himself. He zipped himself up and then moved to a sink, washing his hands. As he did so he heard the door open, but paid it no attention.

A muscular man, nearly twice RIku’s size walked in. He had light blonde hair which was slicked back with gel, and a blonde goatee to match. He wore loose black jeans, and a half undone dress shirt. The man came into the bathroom silently, moving behind Riku while he was still at the sink.

He placed a hand on Riku’s hip, and rubbed, slowly moving towards Riku’s groin.

“Xemnas, I thought you were supposed to be watching my sisters,” Riku said laughing, turning around to give his boyfriend a kiss. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the man. He quickly backed up, his expression becoming hardened immediately.. “

“What, no kiss?” the man said, moving closer to Riku once again.

“Fuck off,” Riku said. He tried to back away but the large blonde man wrapped a hand around Riku’s back and pulled him in forcefully.

“Oh I know you still want this, don’t try and deny it,” the man said, as he undid his pants, exposing his privates to Riku.

“Luxord get off. You’re a drunken asshole, and I was done with you a long time ago. I’m with someone else, so just get away,” Riku said, managing to squirm out of Luxord’s grip. He turned to go to the door, btu not fast enough. Luxord reached out one large arm and grabbed Riku around the neck, tossing him against a wall, holding him there.

Riku’s head slammed hard into the marble, and he became dizzy and groggy.. More so then simply from the alcohol. “Hmm. Well I guess I’ll just have to kick his ass then. Besides, he can’t be a better fuck then me.... no way his dicks bigger either.” Luxord said, a lecherous grin spreading across his face. He reached his hand down to Riku’s groin once again, rubbing it gently before forcing his hand under Riku’s pants, to seize his bare privates. Riku struggled, and punched Luxord in the face a few times, but the man just chuckled.

“We both know you’re not stronger then me Riku-baby. You may act tough, but in a fight you’re not that useful.” Luxord laughed. He pushed Riku harder into the wall for a second before flipping him around, placing his forearm against the back of Riku’s neck. Luxord’s other hand moved form the front of Riku’s pants to the back, “Hmm. I’ve missed this ass, I think it needs to be re-acquainted with my cock,”

Riku let out a gasp of pain a Luxord’s fingers forcefully entered him. The hand moved around, back and forth, before the large man removed it, and pulled down Riku’s pants. He moved his body closer, Riku could feel his hot breath against the back of his neck, his chest brushing against Riku’s back, his heat close to Riku’s opening. The boy still fought, as Luxord pressed his head against Riku’s opening. Riku let out a growl.

“I’m gonna fucking kill you,” he said, clenching his teeth together, trying to keep Luxord from getting what he wanted from Riku’s body.

Luxord was about to force himself in when Riku suddenly felt him move away. He spun around to see Xemnas there, holding Luxord up by his throat. At first Riku couldn’t process it. Soon he realized though, Xemnas must have come looking for him when he took too long. What didn’t make sense is how someone smaller than Riku was holding Luxord in the air. RIku looked to see Xemnas’ hand, the one on Luxord’s throat, bathed in a faint purple glow, but simply shrugged it off as a combination of booze and trauma. Xemnas’ other hand became bathed in the same glow, before he brought it up and connected with Luxord’s face in a powerful punch, as his other hand let go of the throat.

Luxord fell like a sac of rocks, hitting the ground hard and not stirring. Riku just stared. There was a mix of amazement, fear, and shame going through his head.

Xemnas moved over to Riku, wrapping his arms around the boy’s shoulder, as he helped the boy fix his pants and clean himself up. Riku explained to Xemnas how Luxord had been an ex-boyfriend, and had been sort of stalking Riku at the bar ever since they broke up. He had lost his job as a bartender because of it and Riku hadn’t seen him since then.. Till tonight.

“And I wasn’t strong enough to stop him either... if you hadn’t been here he would have..” Riku’s voice trailed off. This was the first time in his life he felt truly weak and helpless. He had always had control before.. But Luxord was strong enough to take that control by force. Riku had to rely on Xemnas to protect him... which was not something he was accustomed to.. Or all that fond of either.

Sensing his discomfort Xemnas put a hand on the side of Riku’s face. “You’re stronger then you think sweetie.. You just need to learn how to use your strength. I can teach you to fight. Its not hard... and you’re stronger then me.. You won’t need me to defend you ever again.” Xemnas offered.

“Thanks. I think that’d be a good idea.....” Riku said his voice trailing off.

The two left the bathroom in silence, but were met immediately outside by Saix. They explained to him what happened, but the three decided not to tell the girls.. Mostly on Riku’s pleadings. They moved over to the table where the girls were now once again sitting.

“Riku’s uhh... had a bit too much to drink,” Xemnas explained, making up a lie. “We’re gonna get going. Saix is comin with us. He’s gonna drive..he’s gonna spend the night over and make sure RIku’s alright.. I gotta go home or my Dad will kill me......”

With a couple nods the girls grabbed their stuff and the group headed out of the bar. They waited in the car a few minutes as Saix went to talk to the manager. He told the girls it was about his hours for next week, but in actuality he was making sure that Luxord got banned fro the bar for good. He came back out to the car, climbed into the driver’s seat, and drove off, with Riku in the front, and Kairi, Xemnas, and Namine in the back.

Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down