The Art of War (Assault, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Art of War (Assault, Open)

Post by Belysa on August 4th 2014, 2:04 am

---Traverse Town, Second District Tunnels ---

The sky was as black and soulless, Belysa noted, as their enemies. But it had always been in a state of eternal darkness. She had been here so long, she'd nearly been used to it...though it shamed her to think that she might flinch if she stared into harsh light. So much had changed since she'd first found herself in the watery gutters of Second District...It felt as though it had been a lifetime since she'd been a simple tinkerer. Part of Belysa, deep down, wanted to retreat, return to the life of working the forges, enchanting weapons, creating beauty with her own bare hands...

Lately, her hands had seen nothing but manipulation and slaughter. Today, it wasn't about to change. Nine thousand warriors were at her complete disposal around the worlds. She had three thousand people at this command station alone. She was going to need more. Even if she emptied this base of operations...they were far from prepared.
Stewart and Morpheus were capable leaders, and with Cadeo, were extremely efficient warriors...but out of the ninety thousand, those three made up her best combatants...and Belysa herself could out-fight them all, even in a three-on-one. Moonshadow was stationed in Radiant Garden with Trix, Rosse, and Leonidas--all four of them capable of combat, but not enough to fully carry the weight of the thousands of people they held sway over. Most of her better warriors, even standing together, even standing with her, couldn't possibly be enough.

No. She needed more people. She needed better warriors...
But they were running out of time. People were becoming restless. A tide of change was shifting in the air.

Belysa sipped her morning coffee, the drink tasting bitter with the sharp sting of looming fear in her mouth. The clattering and clanking of drill swords against leather dummies, the grunting of trainees, the stink of sweat and hard work, all drifting loftily within the early hours.
Of course...time was just time here. There was no morning, there was no evening. This world was suspended in eternal night, as it had been for a long, long time.

And as she thought about these things, as the troubles of the worlds and her plans simmered in her brain, Belysa found herself interrupted by a knock at her door. Hurriedly, she jammed her helmet back on her head, and called out to her visitor.
"Enter."
But who else should have the bravery to disturb her but Caedo herself--looking paler than usual, and her body dripping with sweat. Belysa had to admit she smelled horrendous, but there was a noticeable mixture of fear and delight in her demeanor that she simply couldn't ignore.

"Lady Belysa," Caedo muttered, giving a quick salute. "Our scouts--Anima Division's missions have finally borne fruit. We've located it."
Belysa could hardly believe the words coming out of her understudy's mouth. It took her a moment to collect her thoughts and find her voice again. "And you're sure of this?"
"Absolutely," the other confirmed. "Just as the reports stated--The Cornerstone of Light is still within the confines of Disney Castle."
The False Keyblade Master could hear her own heart beating in the excitement alone. The Cornerstone...would be the perfect weapon to be used in her plans. It played a pivotal role in the grande scheme that was but mere weeks away from execution if they played their cards properly.
"Prepare ten-thousand combatants, Messer Caedo," Belysa said, her tone masking her emotion. "And make sure the elites are there as well. I want all of them: you, Stewart, Moonshadow, Rosse, Trix, Morpheus, even Velox if he feels up to it from yesterday--"
"I'm sure for something like this he can manage to use that broken arm just as well," Caedo grinned. "It was only a Minotaur."
"Yes, yes," the leader muttered, waving the comment aside impatiently. "Gather your team up. I want them on the ground with me. That Cornerstone is essential to the continuation of what we must do to win this war once and for all. I will not proceed without it in our possession."
"Absolutely, Lady Belysa. I'll begin immediately. We'll be ready within the hour."

Finally....Finally, the Heartless, the Nobodies...they would finally pay their dues.

--- Disney Town, Outskirts ---

It was afternoon when the transport ships made their landings outside what appeared to be some form of abandoned racing track. The emerald hills whispered with endlessly tall grasses...the air was fresh, sweet, and calm. ....and yet there was a sensation to them that carried a weight...a weight of fear and uncertainty.

Belysa was the first to step out. An imposing figure glad in golden armor, helm gleaming in the midday sun,  a woven cape flapping against the wind, as if afraid to go into combat itself...a picture of leadership and power in vision alone. File by file, ten thousand armed men and women, paired with weapons as diverse and prepared as the people who held them, all came to their positions, ready and waiting for the orders to be given by their illustrious commander. Many of them had only dreamed this moment would come. For others, they wondered why they were attacking such a peaceful-looking world...

And then...the Elites fanned out behind the golden lady. There were but seven of them, but more than enough to get the job done. Belysa had seen them do some great deal of damage...and they were about to be allowed the opportunity to do quite a bit more today.

"Take note, all of you," Belysa informed the mass of people. "That we are not here to conquer this world. That is not our duty...it is not our purpose. We are here only to collect what we need...a powerful artifact of Light, strong enough to aid us in our ultimate mission. Once we have gained this object, we are to fall back immediately."
There was a stir within the ranks now, as the importance of this particular mission settled.
"Force should be used only if there is opposition," the commander continued. "Any of you responsible for doing otherwise, or being caught violating any form of our code, will be severely punished. I daresay I needn't explain the details."
To her left, Trix snickered, and Rosse elbowed him hard in the ribcage. Belysa ignored them both, unsheathing her beloved Radical Faith, and jabbing it hard in the direction of the town...and beyond it...the castle itself.
"WE MARCH!"

An astoundingly massive cheer rose up from the ten thousand men and women, as they began to move along, steps in a resounding, terrifying unison. Within the town itself, it was as though a pair of massive hands were clapping to the beat of some sinister, terrible song, whose melody and words they could not comprehend. Denizens began to panic as the bodies of the ten thousand passed through the cobblestone streets. Window shutters clamped closed. Doors were locked. The streets and squares were soon empty.

With every step they took, Belysa knew, her chance of vanquishing the Darkness grew ever closer.

((OOC: Guess someone better come try and stop me. Or I dunno, several someones. Otherwise this is going to be a fast invasion and I'mma be disappointed. You also get kudos if you get the references I tossed into this post for the lolz.))

Last edited by Belysa on August 4th 2014, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Numbers and minor details)

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

All RP's with Belysa in them are SUSPENDED for activity until further notice.
[Clickable]

Belysa

RP Words : 0
Munny : 276

Back to top Go down

Re: The Art of War (Assault, Open)

Post by Alexina on August 4th 2014, 1:27 pm

-Artrenite Armor Equipped, Darkwalker's Shroud Active, Dark Nomad Appearance in use-

Disney Town. Alexina had no idea why her corridor had taken her to this world of all places, this world was the seat of light in this realm. However, when she looked down from the rooftop she was standing on, Alexina quickly saw the reason why. The False Prophet was here, with an army. She quickly tugged on the shadows of the rooftop around her, her form disappearing into nothing. She wasn't planning on letting that bitch succeed with whatever her plan was. She was glad she had been blessed with the good fortune to have been dumped here by her corridor, having not been given a chance to change out of the armor she had just received from a Synthesizer in Twilight Town. She was going to put it through its paces today. This was going to be the ultimate test of quality for her synthetic wonder, the Artrenite Armor.

As the army began moving forward, Alexina began her winding path from rooftop to rooftop. She was fast, much faster than the army could possibly have moved. She had a plan, but she didn't want to be too hasty..she needed to see just how many capable warriors the false prophet had on her side before she made a move offensively. However, that wouldn't stop her from making her presence known. As she pulled ahead of the army, she stopped on a rooftop, holding a hand out and opening a corridor of darkness, a second one opening in the middle of the street that the army was marching down. She waited for a few moments before stepping through it, deactivating the shroud that kept her hidden and appearing before the army, her red and green eyes scanning over the entire group. From what she could tell, a good majority of these men and women were fledgling fighters, cannon fodder really. It was the seven warriors in front that were the real threats.

Hello Belysa..or should I call you False Prophet? She asked, her voice simply dripping venom as she crossed her arms, staring out over the army with a look of extreme distaste. I see that you have quite the army...it is quite a lot of people...compensating for something perhaps? she asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. She had adopted the persona of the Dark Nomad, so all traces of kindness were gone. However, she still wouldn't be doing any killing today, it would only serve to further highlight the false prophet's message in the eyes of those that followed her blindly. Those that could look and see her expression however would easily be able to detect the boredom that kept her face rather featureless. However, the more seasoned observer would no doubt be able to detect the nervousness at the massive numbers that she held. True, most of the army was cannon fodder, but that didn't mean that numbers wouldn't hold their advantage. She needed to play her cards very carefully for now...

Alexina

Munny : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Belysa on August 5th 2014, 12:19 pm

Ah. It was her again...the meddler. What a droll creature. This enigmatic little girl had continued to attempt and foil her rallies again and again and again. She had been the first child the woman had personally ever seen to be so wholly corrupt by the Darkness. Belysa considered her little more than an annoyance, but it was quite clear this annoyance was bent on her destruction. She was, without a doubt, an agent of the Dark fueled entirely by stamping out all hope for the Realm of Light to ever fight against their attackers.

It was beyond her how someone could serve the Darkness so. They were trying to destroy everything--killing men, women and children, ravaging entire worlds, devouring the hearts of any who were nearby--pure evil! Anybody with eyes could see the Darkness needed to be destroyed!
But yet this stupid girl still defended it. The Darkness wasn't all bad to her, supposedly.
Belysa's eyes swelled with hate-filled tears. How DARE she?! Tell all of those people who had lost families, whole worlds, that the Darkness wasn't bad! Show all of those suffering people that the monsters who had ruined their lives and the lives of every world since the day they had appeared were not as evil as they thought! If they weren't so bad, they would not have taken her mother! Her father! Her friends! Her husband! Her whole world was devoured, and the gluttons had left nothing but a SHELL of a world for people to start anew!

No. The Darkness was without a doubt, without a shred of contemplation, inexplicably evil. It needed to be utterly destroyed.
And it would be.

The members of the lower ranks paid little attention to her as they continued on, but to amuse herself, Belysa paused in her stroll through the abandoned streets of the bright and happy town. Trix almost slammed into her, and the seven warriors glanced up at the balking youth on the rooftops.

"Do I detect some fear in those corrupt eyes, child?" The Keyblade Warrior responded, grinning underneath her helmet. "Tell your twisted masters in whatever hellhole you worms of the night hide in that the denizens of light will no longer tolerate their lives being threatened by the Darkness!"

"M'Lady," Caedo muttered, leaning in so her voice might be unheard. "Might we rid of this infidel so we may continue with the mission?"
Belysa nodded curtly. "Any trace of Darkness must be eliminated so that the Realm of Light might forever be at peace. Stewart. Rosse. You're up."
Both of them saluted.
"Absolutely Lady Belysa!"
"For the sake of the Light, M'Lady."

As the pair began their way up to the rooftops, the armored woman shrugged to the rest of her party.
"Come, we're likely to have more opposition soon. We'll make sufficient haste and be away before it arrives."

Rosse scrambled up the stairs with both her shield-sword up defensively. She might have been little over the age of eighteen, with long brown locks, a fair face, and practically trembling in her pure white robes. Sure yeah, she'd fought Heartless before; Rosse was the newest attendants to Lady Belysa and had already served her. But this was a supporter of Darkness--a real live person who was helping the Darkness probably do horrible things. Rosse didn't even know those sorts of people were real. And yet here was one in the flesh.
"Don't hesitate Rosse," Stewart told her firmly. His voice was harder than she'd ever heard it. "She is all but a Heartless in looks alone."
Stewart was a man hulking in muscle, standing at nearly six feet and eight inches, waves of silvery hair framing at his stony face. He'd ripped the sleeves and hem of his attire purposely to better allow movement, which showed off his arms and legs in a rather intimidating fashion. He'd been a native to Olympus Coliseum, a participant in their infamous games, and had lost his young daughter to the Heartless less than three months ago.

"Stand down, witch," Stewart snarled. "Surrender yourself to the Light, or be prepared to face judgment for your crimes!"

Spoiler:

Stewart Stats: Level 1
Strength || 9
Constitution || 6
M. Affinity || 4
M. Resistance || 5
Dexterity || 6
Speed || 6
Stamina || 6

Rosse's Stats: Level 1
Strength || 8
Constitution || 8
M. Affinity || 6
M. Resistance || 6
Dexterity || 4
Speed || 2
Stamina || 8

Note: All of the Warriors are at level 1. Otherwise...that would just be fuckin' cheating if I were pulling out level 4's from out of nowhere.

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

[Clickable]

Belysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexina on August 5th 2014, 2:03 pm

When Belysa herself commented on the nerves that were just barely edging out from under her stony gaze, Alexina forced her emotions to shut down. She then laughed at the false prophet's question. Hah, I don't fear you false prophet. If anything, I believe that I could take you on, and win. I don't need numbers to prove my point, and I don't need lies either. She said as she looked at the two that were stepping forward. By all rights, Stewart, the man, should have intimidated her. But he didn't. She had seen much more fierce fighters, and much more intimidating heartless than this man, and the clearly nervous woman. What crime? Existing in the dark? Last I checked, that was a life choice one was free to make. I haven't harmed anyone, save for you two if you don't get out of my way.

She said in a perfectly stoic voice as one of her two swords appeared in her right hand, the curved, almost butcher-like sword, Extrinsic Denial. And, in her other hand, the other, more subtly curved blade, Event Horizon. I'm not going to stand down. Get out of my way, or you will get hurt. She said as the ground began cracking open on either side of her, armored skeletal arms rising from the holes as two skeletal soldiers clawed their way out of the underworld in service of their mistress. Follow the army, incapacitate the cannon fodder, but don't kill. She ordered, the two skeletal creatures nodding and lumbering off towards the marching army.

Your move. Was all The Nomad said as she stared down the two warriors, fearless even against a very imposing foe, and a very underwhelmingly timid one. She was determined to get through these two, and to Belysa. She wasn't going to get whatever she wanted here. That much was certain in the mind of Alexina.

Alexina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on August 5th 2014, 2:55 pm

From atop a building a boy watched as men and woman marched towards the walls. It was finally happening... An attack against the King, this would be a day to remember... Of course the boy shook with fear and adrenaline, but he could see very soon the march stop. Which almost made him want to strike, though that would too easy. He wanted the peace; obviously the armored woman not far ahead with her lackies should want the same.

It almost caught him by surprise when the lackies stood forth to combat the girl in front. Was this golden warrior so lame as to not gather up the courage to fight her own battles? It would appear so... With the smell of iron and metal entering his nostrils, the living magnet would launch himself high, high, high into the air. Letting the magnetic force carry him until he was som 100 yards above the front line. He then used the same pushing effect to bring himself down at accelerating rates. When this happened he would position his body over a street lamp. Pushing from below the street lamps magnetism slowed his fall. He would then latch around the lamp spinning until his feet met the ground softly. He was only some 30 feet from the girl and the two fighters. 

Summoning his sheild and sword he would slowly walk forth speaking in a casual voice hoping to end the fight soon. His calm nature wouldn't accept battle unless forced, so he would attempt to talk the people out of their attack. As he had done with the boogeyman not long ago. "Uhh Hi there, look this is a peaceful world. We don't want any trouble, if you could just leave us... The resource you seek are sure to be somewhere else. Please, I urge you to consider your attack. Like I said we don't want trouble... Please." The boy spoke kind an politely. He slowly made his way up. Letting on his weapons were only for defense at the moment.

He then looked towards the female golden warrior. "A warrior like you... Would really hurt and attack the people of this world? How and why would you want that? We can all be at ease if you just go home. You don't want a war, do you?" Without meaning too; the boy stood beside the woman who had stopped the march. Her weapons shined light against his shield.

Ander

Munny : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by Belysa on August 5th 2014, 4:39 pm

The sneer on Belysa's face, if anybody had even been able to see it, could have curdled dairy. Exactly how many bodies was she going to have to push through to get what was needed today?
Carefully, the False Prophet regarded the new face standing up against her numbers with bemusement. He couldn't have been much older than sixteen, maybe more. Funny how so many children seemed to know better than people who had lived through the hardships of life.

Trix cracked his knuckles, grinning ghoulishly.
"You want I should take care of the runt for you, Lady Belysa?"
The woman raised an eyebrow at Trix. He was one of the recruits from Wonderland--a blue-skinned, silver-haired psychopath with more love for slaughter than all of his forces combined. Typically, Trix was assigned to enforcing the death penalty to any individual with a heart corrupt by the Dark, a job he relished. Still, as energetic as he was to get immediately into combat, Belysa was not in the mood to watch him openly slaughter innocent people. The innocent were the very people she was trying to protect.

"Stand down Trix," Belysa muttered, shaking her head exasperatedly. "Step aside please," the woman informed the young man. "Your King has been hiding something important in his palace. We need this artifact in order to decimate the base of the enemy--the very heart of Darkness itself. Either aid us in locating it, or kindly remove yourself from our path. No harm will come to any soul on this world. We are warriors of light, not conquerers."

Meanwhile, Rosse and Stewart dealt with the enigmatic fool of a girl. The former glanced at her partner with puzzled fear.
"Lies? Wh-what is she talking about Stewart?"
"Rosse," Stewart practically barked, his eyes still piercing at his opponent. "Be silent. Remember your training. The Seekers of Darkness will say anything to make you doubt the Light. This is how they prey on your heart. Ignore her and press on."
"Right, gotcha!"

The muscular Greek knit his brow, jerking forward with his weapon, throwing all of his strength into a vertical swing towards the young woman's torso. The blade hummed forth with an impressive whistle.
"Your poisoned words mean nothing, Shadowkin. The Darkness does nothing but take from the worlds and her people. To aid the Darkness is to aid destruction, suffering, and death! You and all of your brethren must answer for the millions you have taken!"

Rosse had been hesitant in just going around swinging, but now that she saw how mad Stewart was, and remembered how she'd lost her own little brother to the Heartless, her opponent looked less like a person, and more like a target. She darted to Alexina's side now, taking two hard slices to her left arm.
"Darkness is nothing but pain and rage, how can you help something so horrible?!"

[Clickable]

Belysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexina on August 5th 2014, 5:47 pm

When the bulky man swung at her, Alexina chuckled and sidestepped the blade, swinging the butcher like blade at the man's wrist. I don't support the darkness as a whole..but I also don't support the genocide of anyone with more dark than light in their heart. Your false prophet turned my family on me, simply because I can manipulate shadows. And after that, the rest of the town turned on them for having me.

I did nothing to harm anyone, and even then, the world I lived in turned on me. I understand that the heartless have taken from everyone, so I don't support them. All the darkness is to me, is the means to an end.
she said as she twisted her body to send her other sword clashing towards Rosse's weapon, a look of pity flashing over her face as she increased the force behind it, attempting to send the woman sprawling back onto her ass. She wasn't going to go easy on either of them, especially not since the man was immensely muscular.

Alexina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth on August 5th 2014, 7:18 pm

A portal opened up and a young man stumbled out of it. He was panting needing a heart, but he managed to stay his hand for now. First he needed to find out where he was. There was a ruckus close by. The sounds of fighting meet his ears. Was there a battle close by? Was he drawn here by the bloodlust and chance to harvest hearts? He didn't know, nor did he have time to ponder it for his feet were already moving in that direction.

It was an army. He wound up in the middle of a war zone! He noted that he needed to gain control over his heartless instincts and portaling skills, but now wasn't the time to worry about it. His instincts gnawed at his mind telling him to feast on the hearts of the unknown soldiers before him. He was hidden at the side of the army. All attention was to the front where a girl was fighting a well muscled man. He needed to strike and it had to me now.

He rushed out of the as swift as a bird's shadow and just as quiet. Two soldiers turned to face him but it was too late. Their cries may have warned their companions of his presence, but Zeferoth's gauntlet blades had already found their hearts. He extracted their hearts and absorbed them into his body to the revolution of the others around him who were too stunned to act. Two wasn't enough. He needed more hearts. He darted forward with great speed downing two more soldiers. Only then did the soldiers find their nerves and attack.

One came down with a vertical slash to Zeferoth's shoulder, and another wanted to skewer his ribs with a spear. Zeferoth used his right arm to block the downward strike of the first soldier at the same time parrying the thrust of the second. With a hard turn of his wrist, Zeferoth snapped the spear, and he kicked the other soldier in the chest sending him into the arms of more soldiers.

Theme: I am All of Me - Crush 40

Battle Theme: Die by the Sword - Dragon Force

Zeferoth's Profile: http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11762-zeferoth-chaosu
Color: Crimson

Sombra's Profile: http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045
Color: Blue

Kisala's Profile: http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11823-kisala-kinzoku
Color: Cyan

Zeferoth

Munny : 1655

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam on August 5th 2014, 10:26 pm

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. TICKTOCKTICKTOCKTICKTOCKTICKTOCK

Zeikke was a dormant assailant, awaiting the time for him to join the battle, still within his nest, built from the dirt and sediment that was concealed underneath the ground in the outskirts near the city which his master invaded. He always altered his time perception, eventually noticing the sounds in his Comm that came from wherever Belysa had been announcing herself, but judging by her responses, there was an alarming meeting. Standing and taking his Chernobyl sniper, he put all the pieces together and polished it, loading it with a magazine of lightning-charged bullets. First he peered into the distanced with his own eye, zooming in and scouting out the area.

He switched to the scope of his sniper, taking a kneel and letting the bipod on his sniper rest on an extension from the nest. "Golden Boy here, I'm in position. Golden Girl, bunny count?" he was prepared to take a shot on either one of the ones who lead a resistance, which consisted of another girl bickering with Belysa, a white-haired boy and an Aegis-wielding boy. Two skeletons had accompanied the girl bickering with Belysa, which he focused on one, using his Infernal Generator to alter the bullets within his magazine so that the first one shot would be explosive. "I got one, hold on." Bang

The pyre-engulfed bullet flew through the air, rippling it and tearing through, traveling at intense speeds, lowering progressively as it neared its target. The target was, in fact, the skeleton on the left of Alexina (from the angle he was at, which was at her 4 o'clock). His intentions were to explode the skull, annihilating it and utterly destroying the head portion of the skeleton. Whatever the force does to the torso is random if successful. Almost instantly Zeikke switched to tugging on the lever mechanism for his Chernobyl, shifting it so that it would release the casing and allowing the next bullet to load. "Rabbit Hole opened. Sending a bunny down to Wonderland." he spoke with no remorse, no emotion. He was truly a ruthless assailant. "I'm still going to need a confirmation on bunny count. I count five, soon to be four bunnies." Zeikke was there to help invade, something he only saw as an advantage for him.

The more power Belysa obtains, the more he is able to develop his technology via income and resource...but this was for a powerful stone that was the bane of darkness, not the resources of Disney Town. Obtaining the Cornerstone would give the power of influence, and that meant the power to go places and have wishes granted. Zeikke was prepared to kill anyone in the way of birthing his version of Dataloids...they were crucial to his plans. To his existence, really, and every leap they took would be a step for him.

*Chernobyl Sniper using .40 Caliber

Occam

Munny : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on August 6th 2014, 7:08 am

The magnet watched in horror as blades met each other,  this was truly a soon-to-be blood bath. The two fighters up roared at ALEXINA making Calum jump a few inches to his right. Next he could see soldiers being thrown in the air as if... As if something were tearing through and destroying them. He couldn't let the civilians get hurt. 

I am a knight of Disney... I can't fight an army with peace, not this one... Forgive me King Mickey!

With that the boy closed his eyes, almost forcing them closed. One could see beads of sweat forming, though the boy had never willed it. The dreams themselves filled his mind. His friend, The Lord of Metal Dinos... Course the boy never had summoned him in real life. He had to try, his only ace wasn't his own power. 

After focusing for a couple seconds he heard a crunch and looked over to see a skeleton, head blown right off. That meant only one thing... Snipers~. Heartless dishonorable warriors who chose to take a protected style of killing, a sickening style. Why was this golden knight so evil?! "STOP! Trust me when I say the king would never hide something, unless it was absolutely important! What your doing is wrong, your evil. I'm sorry... But I can't let you storm this world. I'll fight you to the death!" The boy was no laughing matter, he was wise beyond his years. The best way, a hopeless way, to avoid snipers... Was to move. 

And with that the living magnet's sword disappeared, and with all the magical strength in his body he charged! Holding forth his hand, a powerful force push would befall the front lines. For those that carried even an ounce of metallic armor or accesories. Those were the armies weaknesses in this battle.

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Belysa on August 6th 2014, 11:04 pm

Belysa held a single finger to the left side of her helm as a voice reached her ears. So...young Messer Zeikke had showed up as she'd requested. Excellent...she did fully trust her seven attendants to serve her sell, but there was no pain in having more backup, particular when that backup demonstrated quite an affinity for effective combat. The False Prophet had seen the youth's battle capabilities personally, and had to admit she had been rather impressed with the outcome. Zeikke had proven to be rather helpful since his induction...perhaps with this victory, they'd be able to accomplish more.

"Affirmative," Belysa informed him, her voice hard with her seriousness. "Bunny count is four. Two rooks handling one of them...." Her eyes fell upon the young man standing in her path. "I'll be taking the last, over."

She turned her attention fully back to the silly little boy in her way, a smile broad on her face. This poor boy. He had no idea what was going on. How blind...how naively blind.
"Your King holds the Cornerstone of Light in the confines of his palace, boy. It is an artifact of extreme power, which I intend to use to entirely decimate our enemy. The Heartless and the Darkness they reside in is little more than a plague, and it is necessary to destroy it. Without them corrupting our worlds, their peoples can live in peace, in a universe without fear. Either you stand with the House of Light, or you stand on the brink of your own demise. I have no qualms with your King or your nation...But I have every intent on borrowing your King's Cornerstone to accomplish our means..."

Quite suddenly, a weary, thin gentleman in the battle attire of the House of Light raced forward, looking pale and terrified. He saluted, his whole body shaking, as he bowed his head in respect for Belysa.
"Out with it already, what is going on over there?" Caedo questioned, impatiently.
"A Heartless, Captain Caedo!" The other blurted out, eyes filled with tears of terror. "Humanoid! We've held our position and are firing on it now--all attempts of facing it head on have been for naught--its taken out at least twelve of our ranks now m'am!"
Belysa's blood turned to molten magma, but her heart was frozen to the core. A Humanoid Heartless. None had formed to her knowing since....Ansem, Seeker of Darkness...Immensely powerful. Highly intelligent. Capable of blending in with the normal members of society. Fed without remorse.

She snapped her fingers, jerking a thumb hard at Trix and Morpheus.
"Both of you, get on it. Take care of it. I want it DEAD," she hissed, her words laced with the venom of pure, unbridled hatred. "No doubt our friend the Nomad of the Dark summoned the disgusting creature here as a distraction."
Both men dipped their heads in understanding. Trix looked absolutely delighted, clapping his hands with sadistic glee.
"At once Lady Belysa."
"Whooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeee!"
Belysa tapped the side of her helm again. "Golden Boy, this is Golden Girl, do you copy? I am sending two rooks to take care of a fifth bunny--I repeat, five rabbits. Give support as you can, over."
She made a motion to her troops, Caedo standing beside her stiffly and uncomfortably. The soldiers didn't seem to pay any mind to the young man in front of them, moving their ranks so that they did not touch him, but instead passed by him as if he weren't even then. The golden-eyed woman raised her dark brows at her leader, puzzled.
"No need to get violent with the boy," Belysa informed her, and Caedo nodded approvingly. The boy was wasting her time...time was precious in this situation. It was the best interest of the House of Light to get in, get their Cornerstone, and get out. "We have too much work to do. Velox and Moonshadow are with the other ranks?"
"Still there," Caedo confirmed, with another nod. "I will keep with you, M'Lady."
"Appreciated," the golden-clad warrior replied, smiling. "I should need a competent hand if things turn to the worst."

Stewart was not an idiot. He knew a feint when he saw one. He had lived his life as a potter, but on the side he had always been a gladiator in the games. Winning the games had always been a dream he'd had, even as a child....a dream that had only solidified when his daughter had been born. Stewart had always wanted to make his little girl proud....his dear, darling Analie was his pride and joy.
And the Heartless, the Darkness, had stripped that joy away from him.
He rolled gracefully under the swing, and popped back onto his feet with surprising speed for his bulk. As time ticked on, as he continued to look at this so-called Nomad of Darkness, all of the anger and bitterness he felt towards the monsters that had ruined his life built, stronger and stronger, fueling his strength. Strength, that he now used to launch a powerful kick at Alexina's backside, in an attempt to catch her off balance.
Meanwhile, Rosse lost her footing and found herself falling, but she was not down for long. She noticed Stewart's clean, almost expert maneuver, and brought her body back upright again, lurching forward to cut off an escape route from his kick with a blow from her shield--even if she did manage to dodge Stewart's foot, she was still going to get a nasty hit from the heavy object.
"The Darkness is a plague on the whole universe! All it does is destroy people and places!" She cried out, eyes clamped shut with the concentration of combat and conversation. "People have a right to hate it, and people who use it, even if it's someone who is innocent! In time all Darkness corrupts! It's just a matter of when!"

Trix and Morpheus barreled through the ranks of the scattered House of Light forces. Many of them had taken cover in what few houses had been left unlocked by inattentive or absent owners, firing at a rather sizable gap. There, in the center of the scattering troops, was a white-haired, humanoid Heartless, just as the scout had described. Trix was grinning almost inhumanely, rubbing his hands with glee, his body shaking with laughter he didn't seem able to contain.
"Waited a while to slice some of these stupid bastards up," he chortled, drawing his two samurai blades from their sheathes. "Whaddaya say Morphy?"
Morpheus's piercing blue eyes narrowed at the sight of the prowling monster. It looked so much like a regular person...but that was probably what it wanted people to think. No wonder their forces hadn't been able to see it coming...they had never been trained to fight Heartless that looked like people....those were said to be a myth. Slowly, he summoned forth his own weapon, a double-bladed broadsword bestowed to him by Lady Belysa herself. Morpheus was the leader of her attendants...and was, unquestionably, the strongest of their number....and he would show this Heartless precisely what it meant to deal with the House of Light.
"Trix. Move."
The cyan-skinned, pointed-eared creature's laughter pierced the air, unnerving even the troops nearby.
"Oh what FUN! I'm gonna carve me up this Heartless like an UNBIRTHDAY TURKEY!"

Both men lunged at the attacking Heartless, Morpheus aiming low with a pinwheel swinging of his weapon, Trix leaping to strike high for his opponent's head.

Spoiler:

Morpheus's Stats: Level 1
Strength || 8
Constitution || 6
M. Affinity || 6
M. Resistance || 5
Dexterity || 5
Speed || 4
Stamina || 8

Ability: Expert Combatant
Morpheus may boost all of his stats by +3 (capping at 10) for 5 posts. This ability has a 9 post cooldown.

Trix's Stats: Level 1
Strength || 9
Constitution || 2
M. Affinity || 1
M. Resistance || 3
Dexterity || 9
Speed || 9
Stamina || 9

Ability: 501 strikes
Trix moves forward with blinding speed, damaging his target with 501 slashes, and dealing heavy damage. This ability has a 5 post cooldown.

[Clickable]

Belysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on August 7th 2014, 7:38 am

(Bel you completely ignored by magic? WTF dude?)

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Belysa on August 7th 2014, 12:30 pm

...Did you fucking seriously just interrupt a whole topic instead of just PMing me that I accidentally missed something?

I have FOUR DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO. Believe it or not, I make mistakes. There is a LOT of shit I have to write in response in my posts, so I am sorry that I missed whatever the hell you just tried to do to me. I also noticed that I forgot about Alexina's other skeleton, but he at least PM'd me that oversight so I could edit in the damage!

So thank you. Thank you so much for singlehandedly stopping this entire invasion with your big mouth. You're such a hero.
If you cannot be expected to use your brain, I can't be expected to continue this thread.

This battle never happened in canon. This thread is over.

Belysa

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top