I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
sorry but i gotta share my feelings - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
sorry but i gotta share my feelings - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
sorry but i gotta share my feelings - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
sorry but i gotta share my feelings - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
sorry but i gotta share my feelings - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

sorry but i gotta share my feelings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

sorry but i gotta share my feelings - Page 2 Empty Re: sorry but i gotta share my feelings

Post by Master Kale on August 7th 2014, 12:00 am

i'm 16
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

sorry but i gotta share my feelings - Page 2 Empty Re: sorry but i gotta share my feelings

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2014, 12:03 am

Context is very important. Children die in real life. In a medium where people are trying to tell stories, whether books, movies, TV shows, etc. some people try to depict LIFE. It sucks, but there's a lot of things in life people don't want to deal with, but have to.

One of the reasons I don't like horror films is that it's typical, thrill seeking, and cheesy. I'm not a fan of the genre. Some people also watch it because it's SO FAKE that it's FUNNY. People are finding these attempts at being scary funny, because it's done so INCORRECTLY.

Sometimes people have to deal with the disgusting grotesqueness of reality by laughing at it. That's how some people cope with it. Would you really strip people of that?
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth on August 7th 2014, 12:06 am

I can handle having a discussion. I can handle talking to someone who has a different opinion than me. What I can't handle is listening to someone JUDGING ME WHO DOESN"T KNOW ME!! I know people are going to get after me for egging this on, but I will speak my mind. YOU should not have had a six year old watch a rated R movie. YOU should not be watching those if you don't like it.

I will not sit here and be called a Child Killer Lover just because I don't have a problem with that. If it was a fictional movie or a film set in the past seeing that. It doesn't affect me, because 1, there is nothing I or YOU can do about it, and it is not happening to anyone around me. If it was on the news that someone did something like that, I would be horrified and repulsed.

So again YOU DO NOT JUDGE US BEACUSE WE DON"T AGREE WITH YOU, YOU ANXTY FUCK!!

(I am sorry for those that know me. This outburst needed to be typed.)

Theme: I am All of Me - Crush 40

Battle Theme: Die by the Sword - Dragon Force

Zeferoth's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11762-zeferoth-chaosu
Color: Crimson

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045
Color: Blue

Kisala's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11823-kisala-kinzoku
Color: Cyan
Zeferoth
Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Kale on August 7th 2014, 12:19 am

also i was thinking of something else when i said 16 im really 15 years old.and i guess i wouldn't strip it away.it's just......besides Kayden my 7 year old half-brother Dylan has had nightmares from watching silent hill for 2 years now and i didn't even know he watched it, he snuck and watched it.but he described his nightmares and he won't even sleep with stuffed animals.he sleeps with me and shivers himself to sleep and wakes up wailing so loud the neighbors could hear it.I always tell mom I can put him back to sleep.You guys don't know what it's like.He won't even sleep in his room he always comes to sleep with me to be comforted probably because I'm the oldest kid in the house.But still it breaks my heart to see him so scared ):
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Kale on August 7th 2014, 12:22 am

AS FOR YOU ZEFEROTH!!I AM SORRY FOR MY JUDGMENT AND HATE BUT YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT EVER!!!!!!THE ONLY REASON KAYDEN WAS WATCHING IT WITH US IS BECAUSE HE USUALLY HIDES HIS EYES ON NASTY PARTS AND CAN SOMETIMES DEAL WITH THE VIOLENCE!!!!!!!!!SO YOU CAN STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2014, 12:24 am

Children shouldn't be watching those things and for good reason. Some movies have made people sleep walk too, which sucks. There's not much you can do but deal with it now, to be honest.

Unless you try to remove or enforce mysticism in his life.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena on August 7th 2014, 12:24 am

Milo wrote:Some people also watch it because it's SO FAKE that it's FUNNY. People are finding these attempts at being scary funny, because it's done so INCORRECTLY.

Yo, wassup. Das me.

Also, I don't watch horrors I think are ACTUALLY scary because I get nightmares or can't sleep because yes I am a scaredycat or perhaps my imagination runs too wild.

Like dude, I'm 20 and I get scared, so I DON'T WATCH IT.

You should grow up, stop being silly and watch Shrek or something you can handle.

Also I find it repulsive that you or your parents or whoever was watching these films just let your little brother just sit there and watch these sorts of movies. I saw a horror when I was younger and shit did it give me nightmares for yonks (Final Destination lel). Like WTF, where dat responsibility at yo. Don't get mad at Zef for putting you in your place man, YOU are in the wrong here.

Most films have a rating for a reason.

EDIT: I had been resisting ranting on this topic because its so stupid but I just couldn't stop myself.

Last edited by Helena on August 7th 2014, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Helena
Helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2014, 12:25 am

...Welp. Didn't realize that would happen. Walking out and letting the appropriate parties deal with this.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Kale on August 7th 2014, 12:31 am

AND ANYWAYS WE DID NOT WATCH THE MOVIE BEFORE SO I DID NOT KNOW THE KID WOULD GET KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOOK AT RATINGS BUT IT DOESN'T EXACTLY SAY IF A CHILD WILL GET KILLED!!ALSO MY PARENTS AND I DID NOT LET DYLAN WATCH SILENT HILL HE SNUCK AND WATCHED IT ON MY PS3 HE TOLD US HE WAS GOING IN HIS ROOM TO PLAY WITH HIS TOYS WE DID NOT SEE HIM WALK OFF WITH THE MOVIE OR SUSPECT HIM OF DOING SO IN FACT WE NEVER EVEN KNEW UNTIL WE HEARD HIM SCREAMING SO DON'T JUDGE MY FAMILY!!!!!!
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam on August 7th 2014, 12:32 am

This topic will be locked due to its unhealthy nature. None of it has been constructive and as such, I will prevent further argument.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum