I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS)

Go down

Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS) Empty Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS)

Post by Shirou on July 28th 2014, 4:28 pm

If you have multiple accounts and you have some that you aren't using anymore, please post them here so I can deactivate them. I will start going through the extra accounts and deactivating the ones that haven't had activity in thirty days.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS) Empty Re: Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS)

Post by Etzolix on July 28th 2014, 8:55 pm

Everything other than Milo (including your accounts, his accounts, her accounts, their accounts, our accountsm all accounts). Unsure what old accounts might still be active, but Kawthar, WR-105, and Thad Poehler all can be deactivated.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS) Empty Re: Inactive Accounts (IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS)

Post by Helena on July 29th 2014, 2:02 am

Dolores is still active-kinda.

Oriel can be deleted though ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on July 29th 2014, 9:05 am

Pon (previously Amelia) and Aliyah (previously Cool) are the only active accounts I have right now. So feel free to deactivate Emilia, Mika, and Nex.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on July 29th 2014, 10:49 am

Deactivate Ritz please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro on August 1st 2014, 10:10 am

Please don't deactivate any of mine ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on August 5th 2014, 3:24 am

Demondchild.

Edit: and Siris of the deathless
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down