I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements

Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements Empty Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements

Post by Belysa on July 27th 2014, 12:35 pm

So you know how we got all excited for KH3 at E3, and we didn't get shit, and everybody had disappoint?
....well we actually did get something. It just was a very TINY something.

OR WAS IT?!

IMDB threw out a leaked list of cast and crew that were possibly (EXTREMELY LIKELY) confirmed for the release of Kingdom Hearts 3. The names are the following:

Haley Joel Osment (Sora)
David Gallagher (Riku)
Hayden Pattinere (Kairi)
Bill Farmer (Goofy)
Bret Iwan (Mickey)
Quentin Flynn  (Lea)
Tony Anselmo (Donald)
Susanne Blakeslee (Maleficent)
Corey Burton (Yen Sid)
Gilbert Geoffery (Iago)
Cree Summer (Kida, Disney's "Atlantis the Lost Empire")
Michael J. Fox (Milo, Disney's "Atlantis the Lost Empire")
Steve Blum (Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII)
Josh Keton (Jim Hawkins, Disney's "Treasure Planet")
Ali Hills (Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII)
J.P Manoux (Kuzco, Disney's "Emperor's New School", apparently they couldn't grab David Spade)

Not currently on the list are the voice actors for the Xehanorts, (Leonard Nemoy as MX, Paul St. Peter as Xemnas, Richard Epcar or (*sob* Billy Zane) as Ansem SOD, James Patrick Stewart as Xigbar/Braig, or Ben Disken as Young Xehanort) or Jessie McCarthy as Roxas/Ventus. We are also missing the voice actors for Aqua and Terra, as well as a possible Mark Hamill returning to his role as Master Eraqus.

This doesn't mean that these people are returning, but the above list is a very, VERY likely to be confirmed.

It's POSSIBLE that these voice actors may not be reprising their original roles...but it is EXTREMELY unlikely that they won't. Therefore, we can definitely speculate that these worlds and characters could be appearing in the True Lore quite soon.

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

All RP's with Belysa in them are SUSPENDED for activity until further notice.
[Clickable]
Belysa
Belysa

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements

Post by Shirou on July 27th 2014, 1:36 pm

I would take this with a grain of salt if it came from IMDB, since that information can be edited by anyone.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 3: Cast & Crew announcements

Post by Occam on July 27th 2014, 1:44 pm

While what Shirou said is true, I kind of squealed like a little girl after reading "Vincent Valentine" AND went like "WTF" when I saw "Lea" and "Lightning" SCREW LIGHTNING. SO MANY BETTER FF's

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on July 27th 2014, 2:35 pm

I was jumping with joy when i saw Atlantis, and suprised when i saw vincent, but lightning i was kind of expecting...what with her popularity.

Shes decent to me...i wish they did more character stuff with her- maybe she will be different in this KH. >.>
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam on July 27th 2014, 2:41 pm

Yeah >_>

Vincent better have his gun. THEY CAN'T JUST NOT HAVE HIM HAVE HIS GUN.

Also, Advent Children Vincent could do this weird flying thing.

WHY CAN'T WE GET SEPHIROTH'S PIECES TO BE IN KH!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on July 27th 2014, 2:57 pm

BECAUSE THEY WERE BORING, POORLY CONSTRUCTED AND A BUNCH OF WHINY BABIES.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on July 27th 2014, 3:05 pm

TREASURE PLANET? ENPERORS NEW GROOVE?

*Faints*

Last edited by Calum on July 27th 2014, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam on July 27th 2014, 3:05 pm

HEY I THOUGH THEY WERE COOL.

PLUS IT WAS AN FF MOVIE, IT WAS GOOD FOR AN FF MOVIE.

EDIT: WAIT TREASURE PLANET!?

FUCK YEAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on July 27th 2014, 3:06 pm

IKR I'M SCREAMING RIGHT NOW

Back to top Go down

Post by Belysa on July 27th 2014, 3:44 pm

Shirou wrote:I would take this with a grain of salt if it came from IMDB, since that information can be edited by anyone.

The list was immediately taken down from IMDB, so....Square covering their ass? Maybe. Dunno. Guess we wait and see.

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

[Clickable]
Belysa
Belysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 27th 2014, 4:08 pm

Or maybe the mods taking care of unconfirmed information. It just seemed weird to me that IMDB of all places would have that kind of information.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 27th 2014, 4:38 pm

In other words: It wasn't good for an average movie.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Belysa on July 27th 2014, 8:10 pm

The Third Zeikke wrote:

....You do know the first Final Fantasy movie they ever made almost COMPLETELY BANKRUPTED the company, right? Like, if X and Kingdom Hearts hadn't come out almost directly after (The Spirits Within, which is a horrible movie even by video game movie standards and hell even by Square standards,) Square would have been completely boned.

....but we don't speak of that monstrosity.

[Clickable]
Belysa
Belysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam on July 27th 2014, 9:23 pm

Yeah > - >

That's why I considered AC good. And it was, it was like watching video game cutscenes though.

Spirits Within...just....OBLIVIATE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena on July 31st 2014, 4:13 am

Calum wrote:TREASURE PLANET? ENPERORS NEW GROOVE?

*squeals*

OMGOMGOMG Emporors New Groove was like one of my favourites >.<
Helena
Helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 31st 2014, 4:58 am

in that world, we all turn into llamas.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on July 31st 2014, 4:30 pm

Lol Eazma~

Actually I would love that as a world, but KUZCO might be a summon, seeing how They might bring that back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 31st 2014, 6:20 pm

Treasure Planet is the one I am excited for; that movie was so pretty :3!

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 31st 2014, 8:11 pm

why do we even have that lever
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down