I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah)

Go down

KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah) Empty KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah)

Post by Hikari on July 26th 2014, 10:22 pm

In this episode of the Kingdom Hearts podcast we do stuff and talk about some current things going on onsite.

Last edited by Aliyah on July 26th 2014, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah) Empty Re: KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah)

Post by Etzolix on July 26th 2014, 10:22 pm

who the fuck is etz
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah) Empty Re: KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah)

Post by Hikari on July 26th 2014, 10:23 pm

ur mom.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on July 26th 2014, 10:23 pm

this stream sucked, i was denied my OTP

Krystal

Back to top Go down

KH Podcast Season 3 Episode 1 (Axis, The Third Zeikke, Milo, Aliyah) Empty EDIT

Post by Etzolix on July 26th 2014, 10:24 pm

NO IM EDITING IT
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifegiver on July 27th 2014, 10:16 am

I could be in a podcast
Lifegiver
Lifegiver

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 27th 2014, 4:34 pm

You would need to have hangouts set up, give the person your email, and have a microphone that people can hear you with. If you have all that, then yeah.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifegiver on July 28th 2014, 1:26 pm

milo i'm a PC game soo(has a gmail has a gaming headset) all i need is hang outs
Lifegiver
Lifegiver

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on July 28th 2014, 2:24 pm

Which you can find online, just search Google Hangouts and install/download if you can.

Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifegiver on July 28th 2014, 2:46 pm

ty artless
Lifegiver
Lifegiver

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 28th 2014, 6:53 pm

I was giving you general information, since I have no prior knowledge of your situation. Remember, people aren't always privy to what you know.

I'm just glad you're able to partake and aren't limited in the same way other members are (due to circumstance).
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down