Exploration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exploration

Post by Paul:) on July 19th 2014, 8:52 pm

Wwith a cackling vortex from the sky, a child would fall through, a teenaged hero. Hoping to land on his feet was impossible he was going to hit the ground hard.

OOMPH~

With a loud thud, Joseph hit the ground it hurt but he didn't mind. He was upset for his teachers he knew they wouldn't survive, though it was their wish to stay and protect their home. He would respect that, so.. Dusting himself off he looked around town. He saw a large statue if a gladiator of some sort. On another wall was what appeared to be some sort of writing, walk up he began to read outloud.

"Back when the world was new,
The planet Earth was down on its luck.
And everywhere gigantic brutes
called Titans ran amok!
It was a nasty place!
There was a mess wherever you stepped.
Where chaos reigned and earthquakes
and volcanoes never slept!

And then along came Zeus-
He hurled his thunderbolt-
He zapped!
Locked those suckers in a vault!
They're trapped!
And on his own stopped chaos in its tracks.
And that's the gospel truth!

The guy was too type A to just relax.
And that's the world's first dish.
Zeus tamed the globe while still in his youth.
Though, honey, it may seem imposs'ble-
That's the gospel truth!
On mount Olympus life was neat
and smooth as sweet vermouth.
Though, honey, it may seem imposs'ble-
That's the gospel truth!"

Joseph scratched his head and raised an eyebrow... who wrote this? it was almost like someone had been telling a story when this was written. However he didn't dare think to hard on it. That would just end in a headache. So, after looking around for awhile he made his way toward the coliseum lobby.

this account got bitches

Paul:)

RP Words : 0
Munny : 421

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploration

Post by Artless Artist on August 2nd 2014, 6:29 pm

You could hear the wubs in space. Aelxia Systems, Dubstep Mage of Radiant Garden, had finally figured out how to travel to other worlds. Granted, she actually had no idea where she was going, she just knew it would be awesome. She wondered if the world had an awesome club, maybe something to plug in her machine to. As for travel- it was a simple portal through sound travel; heavy stuff for those with limited knowledge on the music. It would shoot her to random imputs in a one way stream, where the device on her belt would allow her to get pulled right back.

It was a pretty sick way to get around to places, at least to her. MDA was in her bag pocket, she was traveling through sound and she didn't want anything to happen to her friend and channel- although she still had another one if anything came, a staff that looked similar to a microphone (had to cast in style, right?) but still acted like a staff on many levels.

Imagine her surprise when she ended up in Olympus Coliseum of all places. Although she thought it was pretty cool...it was still uncool. it was like the sort of thing you saw in history books, that stuff you didn't pay attention to because who cared what happened in the past? She didn't, she lived in the present, not the past. Still, she decided to give this place a shot, clicking on her MP3 as she continued towards the huge coliseum...

Artless Artist

Munny : 964

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on August 2nd 2014, 7:06 pm

Oh, and focus on who you are.

That man had said that, that odd man with that bird before creating a strange vortex of energy that seemed to rip through space itself. Mana had followed him to escape the creatures that were closing in on them and to escape the world she had been confined in. Through such a blood pumping event, where strange and nasty creatures attacked, Mana learned something wonderful. There were other worlds out there, different from her own. Worlds to visit. Worlds to explore.

When Mana stepped through the doorway that the strange man had created, she was blinded by the light that it held. It felt warm yet harsh at the same time. She walked forward, covering her eyes and remembering who she was. Keeping the memories of her childhood close to her. And then the light faded and she found herself somewhere new. A place she had never been, though now she was alone. That strange man had disappeared. He had said they might have been separated, so she expected as much.

Mana had uncovered her eyes and found herself in a small room, built from stone. There were trophies along some indentations of the wall and there were torches lit that kept the room visible from the darkness. There was a sign to one exit saying not to enter. She wondered where to go now. To the room that was restricted or what she figured was the exit. Sicarius, her older brother, had told her to find somewhere safe to go. He would find her. Was this place safe? And who was to say she couldn't find a safer place to go?

Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Sicarius
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 2,736/15,000EXP

Rou2

Munny : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on August 2nd 2014, 7:42 pm

The boy had only turned his attention away for a couple seconds, when he looked back he noticed another odd-looking person. It was quite strange, she carted around devices that shouldn't have fitted in with this world, the young dracomancer might have taken her for some kind of time traveler if it hasn't been for the circumstances.. Sure she may have been from the future, but the odds of another world were more relistic and that's what he chose to believe.

Though he didn't see her enter the world, he had turned and noticed she was looking in the direction of the entry-way; same as him. This made it easier for him to understand what she was doing. Exploring. A nice little thing to note, although he preferred to kill stuff, exploring was fun two.

Stopping by the entrance he would turn and call out to her. "Hey there!... Uhh Do you by any chance know where we are?" He had raised his voice to reach her, but he was still skeptical if she had heard him. It almost looked like something was plugged into her head... Interesting, maybe it relayed messages to her base or something. Joseph once used technology like that, but he hadn't brought any a long with him. How unfortunate~

Do to the girl arriving, it raised the warriors hope, he was almost certain another face would show. Maybe another world traverser if he were lucky enough.

this account got bitches

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on August 2nd 2014, 8:06 pm

And so, Aelxia had wubbed on. she had to admit- this place was pretty nifty looking, although it was far too...technologically deficent for her tastes. She had wanted to visit a place that was full of tech- hell maybe should could learn a few things as well. As she had gotten closer to the coliseum, she noticed a male, who seemed to be mouthing something she couldn't hear over the music. He was a little younger than her, and just a little shorter than her, if only just an inch. With blue hair that was a color darker than her's was she could immediately tell he was a fighter.

Still, there was that problem of not hearing him, so over her music that was blasting in her ears, she yelled "What?!" towards the kid as she walked towards him, nodding her head to the music as she continued forward. These were some epic beats she was listening to-her new track- she took her Bass Cannon Spell and made a remixed track of it. Suddenly she was struck with an idea: A New, More Powerful Spell could be called a Remix- it'd be heavier and more badass than before...

Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on August 2nd 2014, 8:27 pm

A voice could be heard from within the room Mana had appeared in. It was muffled and faint, but it was definitely a voice. It comforted Mana to know that she wasn't alone. She could find out where she was and maybe even make new friends here. Mana could feel herself smile. She created a small plate of ice that had a reflective surface, using it to fix her hair to make sure it was messed up. The young girl then also straightened her clothes out. Making sure everything was nice, she walked out of the room, towards the voice she had heard. She didn't even consider the friendliness of the person that the voice belonged to.

When she stepped out into the sun, she squinted as the sunlight hurt her eyes. It was much brighter out here than inside that room. She blinked and looked around this new area. It was a courtyard and some bit away, there were two people talking. A young guy and a girl. They both had blue hair, like Mana and her brother.

Mana tilted her head, unsure of how to approach them. She shrugged and decided to do it the easiest way she could think of. She walked up to the two and said, "Hello!" with a smile.

Sicarius

Rou2

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on August 3rd 2014, 5:17 pm

The boy stood and watched the girl completely ignore him, what a shame. Though, it didn't matter she probably couldn't help him anyway, which was very unfortunate.

Ready to turn around and try his luck in the coliseum; the teen heard a high-pitched voice and he soon was face to face with another blue haired individual. She looked young, and just as the previous girl out of place. Her happy tone led him to believe she might be of some help, however it wasn't for sure.

"Hi, there. It's good to see another face, uhh yeah. You wouldn't happen to know where are, would you? I got here... In a weird way. So I'm a little clueless right now." The boy would say to the girl, who stood shorter than than he had first thought. Yeah she was definitely younger than him.

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a small sack that jangled with coins. It was brown with a blue and red emblem on the front. He then tossed it up and waited for it to fall back down to his palm. "I'm willing to pay you for any information, should you choose to hand it out. Deal?" He then smiled kindly, hoping... Wishing for some kind of info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on August 3rd 2014, 5:33 pm

Aelxia watched the boy shrug and turn away, without even trying again. What a shub. she thought to herself, mirroring the boys shrug as she continued forward. Soon she realized she had her headphones in as she tried to listen to the boy as well, which made her huff in amusement of her own mistake. "Whoops" she said to herself, coming closer to the coliseum with every step. Soon, she had finally reached the coliseum, just in time for him to jingle a bag of coins looking for information.

What kind of coins were those? she thought to herself silently as she stopped a few feet from the others. She had a smile on her face, and yet her eyes were hidden behind her glasses. "Heyyy, sorry bout that man, i was listening to some beats of mine." she stopped for a second, noticing something. "Hey! we all have blue hair; isn't that something?" she said with a grin, someone could clearly tell she was a laid back person.

"What kind of info are you looking for, man?" she asked curiously; slipping her hand inside her bag and switching on MDA, to which the bot made happy sounds and began scanning the area curiously, flying off to leave her and the other two alone.

Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on August 5th 2014, 3:52 pm

The boy asked a question about where they were and even offered money. He must really be lost, she thought as she watched him pull out a bag of coins. She frowned and shook her head. "Sorry, sir, I don't really know where this is. I just kind of, um, popped in?" she told the guy. The other girl with the headphones had walked away but returned, showing interest in the money that the guy had.

Sicarius

Rou2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on August 5th 2014, 4:01 pm

The younger girl had no clue either, damn it. He was hoping she could help out. Sighing and nodding with a smile he was just about ready to enter the coliseum again. Only to here the disco hippy finally come around. He turned and saw her apologize. Which was good, she then asked about his info. 

... Just maybe..

"I need to know where I am. Possibly how to leave this place. Umm, I have a bag of silver. I imagine it isn't the money people use around here, but maybe you can exchange it at a vendors or something? I just need some help, this is all I have to offer."
The boy would speak truthfully, honoring his integrity. If someone were empty his pockets they would find them empty of coin.

Ander

Munny : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on August 5th 2014, 4:14 pm

Aelxia nodded. She wouldn’t be a prick and take it though- Silver didn’t do much but it was worth something at least- if nothing else buy food for a few nights. If these two were as lost as she was, he was gonna need it. “Save your munny, bro. I have no idea either. See, the device that I made earlier sends me to random areas through the use of sound, which is a pretty sick way to get around places, at least to me. But- it doesn’t tell me where exactly in space I am, see?” She told him, and she was serious- although she did indeed have a way to get back; there was a small device next to her mp3 that would allow her to snapshot back to her home.

She probably should have mentioned her machine might be able to pick it up- it was smarter than her; maybe it could read the foreign looking signs at least- but she decided against it.

Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on August 5th 2014, 5:40 pm

The boy would raise an eyebrow, this device certainly was intriquing. He quickly tucked the money into his pocket and looked up. The girl was being more of a help than she thought.

He had to get something like that... So.. Why not right now~ "Can you create more than one? Or do you have blue prints? It would help a lot if I hand one of those trinkets."

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on August 5th 2014, 5:56 pm

It was around this time where MDA came back, happily whistling tunes and flying around before coming to rest hovering above the womans shoulder. "Uh...the device that goes through? or the device that pulls you back?" She asked him- and it was a rather odd question; she didn't really expect it. It wasn't to say she couldn't help him, the mage probably had something downloaded on MDA. (although it was indeed a channel, it didn't mean it couldn't function as anything else either. )

"Why man? you think you can pull off something?" Aelxia asked curiously. It'd be a feat to pull off something like building a device like that, especially in times such as these.

Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on August 5th 2014, 7:42 pm

Mana watched silently as the two people talked. They both seemed older than her, though the boy seemed closer to her in age. The girl with the large glasses seemed to be more around Sicarius's age. She turned her head back and forth whenever one of them talked. They seemed to get off the topic, which was where they were, and got on to talk about the girl's little robot thing that had flown off.

"I'm Mana," she said, abruptly and seemingly out of the blue.

Sicarius

Rou2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on August 6th 2014, 11:06 am

The boy awaited answers and he soon got them. "Umm, just one to get around worlds. I don't know if I can pull it off, but if your willing to provide the blueprints I can try?"

The boy would then prepare to speak again when Mana made her self known. "Oh? Mana Eyy? Very creative, don't believe I've ever met a Mana... You can call me Joseph~" The kid would then give off a cheerful smile and hold his hand down to the girl, as if to shake.

Ander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on August 6th 2014, 6:29 pm

Aelxia nodded. It didn't seem unreasonable to give the kid blueprints- he at least seemed like he knew what he was doing. "Hmm...i don't see why i shouldn't let you have the plans kid- as long as you don't go commiting world domination at least." she joked, a grin spreading on her face. It seemed to be as if they were getting down to exchanging names, in which aelxia puffed up a bit; holding out her hand. "Nice to meet ya, Mana and Joesph! I am Aelxia Systems, The Premier Dubstep Mage and DJ of Radiant Garden!" she told them confidently, an air of superiority in her tone of voice.

Calming down a bit she motioned MDA over to her where she grabbed it and turned it around to face the other two. pushing a button, a large hologram of an assortment of files popped up, much like that of a menu of a computer. She drew her finger across her creation and the hologram followed suit, scrolling down a ways before she stopped it on a file marked plans. a few more movements later, and both the plans for the soundtunnel and the wayback popped up. It was an assortment of metal, with a bit of wiring showing whre it was to be placed, as well as the voltages of electricity required to power it. besides that, it showed various buttons, mana-channel points and algorithms that were required to help power it and keep it running without suspending oneself in the endless black.

"There ya go- take as much time as you need to look it over~" she chirped, holding out the hologram as if to give the boy a better look at the plans.

Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top