I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts

Go down

kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts Empty kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts

Post by Master Kale on July 10th 2014, 10:50 pm

ok how many of you have have watched star wars,defiance,star crossed,and heard of a thing called homestuck?for those of you that are familiar to all of these i got a cool idea.you know that boy zett jukassa that's killed in revenge of the sith by those clone troopers?what if he and other younglings actually survived.and let's say zett eventually has a great grandson named spyro jukassa.this 8 year old has traits of races from the 4 mentioned items.he has the black hair of a trollian from homestuck(although he has no horns because of the genetic mixing)as well as the red eyes.from defiance,he has the the milky white skin of a castithan.from star crossed,he has the blood properties and tattoo-like birth marks of an atrian(yes,they glow but they glow red due to the fact that he's got some pureblood sith DNA in him,if any of you have played star wars the old reublic,you know what i'm talking about,also like all atrian tattoos,spyro's are black when they're not glowing)and finally that human part is the red blood
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts Empty Re: kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts

Post by Etzolix on July 10th 2014, 11:05 pm

Question: Now that you've assembled all these traits, what's the idea going towards?
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts Empty Re: kinda original idea not related to kingdom hearts

Post by Master Kale on July 10th 2014, 11:42 pm

actually i forgot to mention one thing,he is also part elf because of his pointed ears and beautiful,youthful appearance,and the red eyes,scratch that out and put in yellow eyes,ignore red and think yellow eyes.also when i say elf,i mean lord of the rings and the hobbit elf.
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 10th 2014, 11:49 pm

Do you want to make this a character? Or are you just having a discussion about something you think would be cool?

I need to know so I know in what way to repllyyyy.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Kale on July 10th 2014, 11:56 pm

it's..........well.........both actually.
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Kale on July 10th 2014, 11:58 pm

but i'd need someone to draw a 10 year old boy with said traits,cool jedi robes,and the darksaber.
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Kale on July 11th 2014, 12:00 am

and his hair needs to be wavy like dakota goyo's not spiky like most characters on kingdom hearts.
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 11th 2014, 12:15 am

Well, you could always just have a word description, until you can eventually find someone to draw it for you?

What would be the character's backstory though?
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Kale on July 11th 2014, 1:18 am

oh yes.at 8 eight years old his family is killed,save for his twin brother kyros and 6 year old adopted brother arrius.a month later,at the jedi temple,a mercenary storms the place looking for the jedi who collapsed his criminal network.spyro is able to defeat him,and is given the darksaber as a reward,which is the weapon the man was carrying.an evil sith lord named darth vaïnek(or vaïnek chronos)senses the boy's power.abeloth,the bringer of chaos,informs vaïnek that spyro must be destroyed before he turns 13,which is when he will realize his true potential,destroying abeloth and the new sith empire.
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 11th 2014, 1:27 am

Well, until the games include Jedis, they can't be used on site. Maybe, you could develop your own mythology to replace them?

Anyway, why wouldn't the children have been killed? Was it because of circumstance? Was there a purpose?
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Kale on July 11th 2014, 6:03 am

true for the first part.and as for kyros and arrius,there is a purpose.kyros will be most helpful in spyro's adventures.and the truth about arrius' origins will be revealed in spyro's adventures as well.it'll shock you to the core.
Master Kale
Master Kale

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 11th 2014, 6:31 am

Well, the reason I ask is so I can give critique to make sure it logically makes sense. While it is a fantasy site, there is only so much people can do to suspend their disbelief.

Anyway, good luck writing it all out.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on July 11th 2014, 11:22 am

Homestuck Yay

the most useless signature in the world I belive
zdynasty
zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down