Today's a New Day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Today's a New Day

Post by Ander on July 15th 2014, 12:08 pm

The boy listened to all the company speak before finally grinning to Nicholas. He did feel bad for Feisu, not being able to eat ice cream would suck. "Well, I'll compensate you for the ice cream anyway Mr. Boogeyman" Pulling out 25 munny he would hold his hand out to the mech. He then nodded to Fabrum and Nic a little disappointed at not having the potential to cross the void.

Closing his money pouch he would make a following gesture to those who chose to come. To Fabrum he would grin, scratching his neck. "Are you kidding?! This is the happiest world and safest haven ever! It' just that... It gets really boring without any excitement and challenge." Turning to look at the other character Nicholas "Sure thing Nic, What kind of proposal?" He then made his way out of the ally. He did need to get to his post, though he figured they'd let him off with a warning. Besides he could still use his vacation days that he saved up.

"Oh little alien dude! You can come if you want?" He almost forgot to make greeting with the peculiar little guy.

Ander

Character Age : 18
Munny : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by Feisu on July 15th 2014, 4:35 pm

Feisu thought on it for a bit, considerably. Should he really tell them? His technique was already dangerous to begin with, and it held plenty of risks. Would it be worth it? Would it really be worth it? The mech faltered on his thoughts. Maybe, it would.

He looked to the young man known as Fabrum. "The Corridors of Darkness are a very quick way of traveling between world to world. A simple door, made entirely of darkness. I can step in, and I arrive in the next world. It takes a lot of practice, and there are plenty of risks...one notable risk being, corrupted, or destroyed by the darkness. Luckily for me, I think it is safe to say I am already corrupted..." He stared at the man with his horrific half-grin, and turned back to the magnet, who was offering him munny. The mech already had a fairly decent amount, but, he just might need it for something. He took it, and stared down at the magnet.

Theme: Paint it Black - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AUkeCTFXj8
Perfection Adoption

Feisu

Character Age : 1
Home World : Traverse Town
Munny : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie on July 16th 2014, 8:00 am

Fabrum chuckled at Calum's response. "What is that saying? About 'too much of a good thing'? I've suffered it myself, don't woryy."

However, the man's attention was soon drawn in by the mech, who was beginning to explain his Corridors of Darkness. "The Corridors of Darkness are a very quick way of traveling between world to world. A simple door, made entirely of darkness. I can step in, and I arrive in the next world. It takes a lot of practice, and there are plenty of risks...one notable risk being, corrupted, or destroyed by the darkness. Luckily for me, I think it is safe to say I am already corrupted..."

"I see..." Fabrum scratched his chin, not bothered by the other's 'corruption'. "Could these Corridors be created by something other than Darkness? Light would be the obvious alternative, but I wonder if these pathways are limited to just those...There are a vast number of magical elements in this universe; is it possible to travel by all of them? But the effects...if darkness corrupts, as it is in its nature to do so, would a Corridor of Fire burn the traveler, as it is in fire's nature to burn? No, one would assume Fire users wouldn't burn easily...but i suppose since those with dark hearts can be consumed by darkness, fire wielders would burn with enough heat...."

He seemed to be musing to himself more than anything.

Trixie

Character Age : 3
Home World : Neverland
Munny : 5655

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet on July 16th 2014, 4:37 pm

(back from IRL problems)

Scarlet didn't say anything because she wasn't spoken to; simple as that. The vampire simply watched and listened in to the conversation. Corridors of Darkness were the topic of interest to Scarlet, though. It was mostly because she could use them. It also meant others could use them, and that meant her prey could be moving around. Boo. Then again, she did enjoy messing with her prey.

The vampire remained against the wall silently, watching the events transpire with a soft smile and a parasol blocking off the sun. Seriously, sunlight was annoying.

Scarlet

Character Age : 300
Home World : Twilight Town
Munny : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on July 16th 2014, 9:56 pm

"The Corridors of Darkness are one means of travel. To brave the Realm of Darkness is to risk corruption. Which brings me back to my proposal: By which, I mean if you're interested, I could train you in combat and to resist that corruption." Nicolas gestured to their surroundings. "This is a world where there is peace. Unfortunately, there are others that are not so lucky. If you would travel to them, you'd find that their inhabitants are not always as... welcoming as you've been."

With that, his expression turned serious. "Be warned before you accept, boy. My lessons will be hard, and it will push you to the limit. Think carefully before you decide."

Sir Nicholas

Character Age : 30
Munny : 2465

Back to top Go down

Post by Feisu on July 17th 2014, 12:31 am

Feisu merely shrugged. Again, it was really up to them if they ever wanted to use these Corridors. He looked to Fabrum, taking in his words to come up the the proper answer. He thought on it some. Was it possible? All elements were particularly strong, but the higher tiers belonged to Light and Darkness. And as far as he was concerned, Light did not have the power of Corridors.

"I do not know...and I do not care. If other elements can conjure their own Corridors, so be it. Fire may burn. Blizzard may freeze. Thunder may shock. Light may blind. What do I care?" He turned to Nicholas, grinning wickedly, and then the magnet, who may just learn to fight. "No world is safe. The reason you are not being attacked, is that there are guards, and friends about. And it is not just me that might attack you..."

Theme: Paint it Black - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AUkeCTFXj8
Perfection Adoption

Feisu

Character Age : 1
Home World : Traverse Town
Munny : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on July 17th 2014, 10:56 am

The boy heard about these corridors of darkness and personally, he could care less about using dark methods of travel. He'd rather go safe than sorry- besides if their were unrestricted methods between these worlds... Then Calum would weave his way into them. He noticed the threat from Feisu and didn't speak. He had made his peace and preferred not setting off the mech. It was undoubtly obvious he was below the fiend.

He awaited Nicholas to talk, it had been a risky descision. Though the need for adventure stung the boy's brain to much. He needed to trawl, and grow powerful. It was his destiny... "I understand how hard it will be, but frankly... The offer sounds to great. I'd lie if I said that I was fine here, it's against my dreams... Please, teach me Nicholas." The boy would grin, he couldn't hold back the excitement. His eyes lit up with eager- and longing.

My dream finally... It's coming true.

Ander

Character Age : 18
Munny : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top