I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open)

Go down

Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open) Empty Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open)

Post by Tristan Knight on March 23rd 2009, 9:15 pm

After packing up all of his things and leaving the Destiny Islands, Tristan found himself flying away from it in a hurry. "Where to go?" Tristan thought to himself "I don't think Blake will get a ship anytime soon so i might as well go to HalloweenTown to make mends with the King and the brown-haired boy." When he landed in HalloweenTown, Tristan expected to see his normal attire show up immediately and it did; however, he noticed something on his back that was never there before. "Wings?" pondered Tristan "Why do I have wings? They weren't there before. Maybe I can fly with them." he flapped them withall his might, but to no avail. Maybe I can take Blake's old apartment. He travelled to what he thought would be an abandoned building. Whn he got there, he saw a small family through the window. "Oh, this is perfect! No place to stay, no one to talk to except myself!" Trisan was furious. "The only thing that could make this worse is rain!" After the last word slippe from his mouth, he saw the clouds grow gray and lightning bursted frm the center of them. A sudden downpour. "I might as well sleep in my ship!" To make things worse, his stolen ship was stolen by him! He saw it fly away on its own. "Why does this alway happen to me?!" He ran in the rain until he found a bench to sleep on. "This ought to do just fine!" So he began to fall aleep on the hard bench.

Last edited by Tristan Knight on March 30th 2009, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change in who goes first)

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open) Empty Re: Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open)

Post by Tristan Knight on April 6th 2009, 8:54 pm

OC: It'll have to do.
IC: Tristan didn't have the best senses in the world, but he knew if someone was close by. He observes his surroundings every waking moment of his life to see if some thing had canged and he noticed that about two minutes after laying on the park bench, a window was open. That wasn't open before, thought Tristan, and if i'm not mistaken, i thought i saw someone moving around in there as well He pondered again and again until he heard the slightest wind muffle, since even one eye was blind, his other senses were acute even in the pouring rain. "I know you're there," said Tristan with his hair still up, "and if you're going to mug me, then go away because i'm trained in skill of swordfighting" He sat up and waited fora response.

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open) Empty Re: Crying in the rain (Smitty Wits; then open)

Post by Tristan Knight on April 8th 2009, 5:42 pm

I can't hear him, but maybe he's not invisible, maybe he's a chameleon? Tristan thought long and hard about this and had a theory. If it's anything like my shadow form, then light won't go through him, he'll make a shadow He stood up from the bench and walked into the middle of the street, wating for lightning to hit, he would look around as fast as possible for the unknown stalker. I just hope he wasn't behind me the whole time

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Knight on April 9th 2009, 3:31 pm

As soon as Tristan saw a shadow from a light in the house behind him, two swords were swung around his neck making an X. They were held so tightly that he could move an inch and his head would come clean off. "Don't move. I want to know who you are and why you are here. You were know the kid that I fought on Destiny Islands. He is a threat to Halloween Town. If you know him, you could be a threat." Tristan was beginning to feel uncomfortable do he decided to cnfess what happened"I knew him. He was once a great friend, a brother if you will. He had such a temper however, and could barely stand for anything he didn't want. When i frst came here, he was all alone with no one to talk to. That carnival was very Halloween-esque, but the carnvial games threw me off entirely. Blake said he would do watever it took to stop the King from taking Halloween from this town. At first i was interested, but after i fought him for the fist time, i noticed a very dark aura about him. He's more lethal than what you saw before, in fact he's so lethal that i had to leave him on an abandoned island with nothing but coconuts. I had nowhre to turn so i decided to come here to apologize to you and Yima about the way he and I acted. My gummi ship was stolen and i have nowhere to stay. I would apreciate it if you would lower your weapons, please."

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Knight on April 10th 2009, 10:32 pm

After lowering his blades, the person asked him about Blake and the conspiracy. The brown-haired boy invited Tristan into his home out of the rain. He walked into the house, dried off, and sat down. "Thank you ever so much," said Tristan, "I really hope you believe me because it's true. My name is Tristan Knight and i've been here for about 30 minutes to an hour. There is a house near here that Blake had lived in. It had a secret room just below the skylight that lead into a long hallway and at the end of the hall, there was a series of doors. A combination lock door, with the combination 09, 35, 16. Behind that was a door was a titanium door with a code. I believe the code was 132243. After that was a normal, wooden door with a room behind that containing all of his plans and many weapons including swords and throwing knives. I remeber when he took me into the room, he said to me 'We are the first two people in the Halloween Town Eradication Team. So celebrate.' I was actually excited, but now I only feel ashamed..."

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down