Searching For My Past(open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Searching For My Past(open)

Post by Leo on July 23rd 2014, 12:45 pm

Myrus was quick, that was for certain. He was also noticeably confident...cocky some might say, which could lead to his downfall.

As his blade attempted a stab at Leo's hilt, the half wolf lifted his blade just above Myrus'. He then removed his right hand from the hilt of his keyblade and thrust his elbow towards Myrus' face as they were in rather close quarters. He would then thrust his right knee into the air, hitting the hilt of Myrus' blade to knock it out of his way. Whilst his knee was still in the air, he followed up with a kick directed at Myrus' stomach with his right foot in an attempt to not only cause his breath to be knocked out of him, but to give him a little room.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Leo

RP Words : 0
Munny : 5781

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on July 23rd 2014, 5:28 pm

Myrus was ready to fail his attack, myrus allowed Leo to knee his blade out of his hands. Swiftly, he grabbed Leo's elbow just as it began to contact his face, pushing it beyond his left shoulder. When his foe went for a kick, Myrus shifted, spinning counter-clockwise, catching his blade, and went for a stab at the fierce warriors side. He had one more trick in his hand if he needed it, but it would be risky. He had no real reason to kill his opponent. Honestly, he just went for the wound or his surrender, which would come first, he didn't know, but he might just find out.

Myrus

Munny : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on July 26th 2014, 10:09 am

By the time Leo's foot grazed by Myrus' torso, his opponent had already placed in motion a thrust directed at the half wolf's side. Leo was quick to react. Before his kick even finished, he spun his right leg counter clockwise, catching Myrus' blade and forcing it to miss his side by a mere six inches.

Leo continued to spin until his left side now faced Myrus. Once in this position with his right foot once again planted firmly upon the ground below, he would grip his keyblade with both hands as he swung it horizontally at Myrus' left shoulder.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on July 26th 2014, 11:34 am

He watches in silence. He takes in their every move. Memorizing the attacks. He smiles and twitches wanting to join. But this wasn't his fight. He would not join in unless provoked. He already had a major injury.

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox

Munny : 957

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on July 27th 2014, 1:53 pm

Myrus knew now that his defeat was imminent. Myrus lurches front and right to avoid Leo's swing, then lowering his blade to the ground, but not letting go of it.

"Your good, I cannot best you. The battle is yours.

Myrus extended his left arm outwards expecting the warrior to shake his hand. He still was holding his blade, but it wasn't poised to strike. He knew that he'd lost. But as far as he knew, this conflict wasn't over blood, but under just to clash blades to vent energy, and just the sure heck of it. He waited for the warrior's response, fixating his eyes to meet his.

Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on July 27th 2014, 3:31 pm

The old sea dog was caught off guard. His opponent had gracefully gotten out of the way just in time for Leo's blade to miss his flesh, yet Myrus chose not to launch a counter attack. He merely placed his weapon to the side and extended out a hand.

The half wolf turned to face Myrus, looking down at his blade and then to his hand. As Leo reached his right hand out to grasp Myrus', his keyblade exploded into a million particles of darkness as it was laid to rest. Their hands griped tightly as Leo starred into his opponent's eyes.

"You fought well today Myrus...rather quick on your feet." the old guardian admitted with a slight smirk upon his lips.

"As for you, young one..." he began saying, directing his eyes towards Sorox..."What shall we do with your vampire friend?"

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on July 27th 2014, 3:50 pm

He frowns and looks at her. "I don't know. Or care." He winced as another wave of pain jolts through his arm "do you know any healing magic? My arm is broken..."

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on July 27th 2014, 4:59 pm

Myrus looked down to his keyblade, it started to be engulfed by pure darkness as it was 'sheathed' to parts unknown. Myrus looked to Leo again and smiled.

"As did you, it was a good fight.

Myrus looked to Sorox, then to his arm. He looked towards the street again.

I don't, but I would think a hospital could help. Now, how would we make this not attract to much attention.

Myrus then walked over to the unconscious girl and looked down at her body. How could they carry her and make it not look like it was some mugging or murder. Myrus then looked back to both Leo and Sorox with a raised eyebrow, wating for ideas on how this could work.

Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on July 28th 2014, 6:36 am

Leo walked over to Sorox, looking down at his obviously broke arm. He grabbed it where the bone was snapped in two and forced it back together again. This would cause a great deal of pain yet was necessary for the time being.

"The bone is now set back in its proper place yet still broken nonetheless. You need to wrap it tightly in some form of cast for a few weeks."

Leo then looked back to Myrus, curious to know of he had any ideas of what to do with the blood sucker. "Well we can't just leave her here to kill the next person tha wonders down this alley."

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on July 28th 2014, 9:03 am

Myrus got to thinking, they'd have to move her, but where? Myrus walked over to the group, theen looked to both Sorox and Leo.

"Got any ideas where we could take her, lock her somewhere?"

Myrus then looked back to the vampire. He had to be able to put her somewhere. Some kind of jail? Who knows, he had nowhere to put her. His abode didn't have space. Maybe one of them knew of somewhere.

Maybe some kind of jail? I really don't have the space where I live."

Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on August 23rd 2014, 8:14 pm

I yelled in pain as he set the bone. I stood there and winced for a minute. I sighed I was new to this world. I didn't know anywhere to put her

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top