Having a Kasual Day (Shirou, Marcus)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a Kasual Day (Shirou, Marcus)

Post by Krystal on June 21st 2014, 8:34 pm

Krystal's days went as normally as they usually went. She ate breakfast, brushed her teeth, and took a walk while everybody got out of her way in fear that she was oblivious to. Well, not entirely oblivious. She just let people act however they wanted to feel so long as it satisfied them. Nobody really told her to do anything, so the young girl just went and left as she pleased, completely ignoring the occasional glass breaking or person cry.

For now, Krystal was just going to go through a walk around town. It was a lovely day, after all. So why wouldn't she enjoy it merrily? The jinx merrily went around others, waving them and calling hello to others as she passed by. The young girl adjusted her hat occasionally to make sure it was on her head. Not that anyone would steal it. She was pretty sure she had lice in it, after all. Or she was just itchy. Only the curse could tell.

Krystal

Character Age : 15
Home World : Radiant Garden
RP Posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Re: Having a Kasual Day (Shirou, Marcus)

Post by Inus on June 21st 2014, 8:54 pm

Marcus stepped out of a portal and was in a city.He looked around and saw normal people.He walked around a little. He then saw a beautiful girl with a big hat. Marcus could tell she was feared because ever one was walking out her way. Marcus walked a little ahead so the girl would walk passed him. (Sorry for the noobish post i was in a hurry)

Inus

Character Age : 14
RP Posts : 693

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on June 21st 2014, 8:58 pm

Keith Wythers, a young man who was barely eighteen years old and a naive traveler, wondered around the streets of the new place he had found himself in. He mumbled to himself as he did so, annoyed at his old man, and wasn't paying attention to where he was going. After yelling about something concerning the worlds, his old man told him a weird spell incantation and then pushed him through the spell it made and now he ended up somewhere completely different. If he ever managed to find his way back home, he'd have to sock his old man in the face. Not because he didn't want to go to new places, but because he was sent off suddenly, with only the possessions he had on him. All he had with him was the clothes he had been wearing, a pathetic amount of munny, and a dagger that his old man had pushed in his hands before blowing him off. What was he supposed to do now?

Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Sicarius
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 2,736/15,000EXP

Rou2

Character Age : 0
RP Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 21st 2014, 9:25 pm

Krystal kept skipping through town, happily enjoying her normal day. Well, normal for her. Probably not for everyone else, though. Unless this counted. Maybe it did! It probably did, so she didn't feel that bad. Not that she normally felt bad, especially in public. Oh, but that wasn't anything good to think about, silly Krystal!

So the girl noticed when she passed by somebody new. Guests? She didn't hear about guests. Maybe somebody would be willing to tell her? She glanced at a more casual looking person with dark hair that looked confused and smiled, prepared to spark her curiosity.

"Excuse me!" Krystal called and some people flinched, "Are you new here? I'm Krystal!"

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on June 21st 2014, 9:33 pm

Marcus walked down the street he pulled his sword out and dusted it off with his shirt he passed by the girl with the hat and a man with dark hair 'Must be her boyfriend' he thought. He then went to put his sword up but dropped it it fell in front of the girls feet.

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on June 21st 2014, 9:47 pm

Keith looked up, surprised when a girl came up to him and introduced herself. She was somewhat shorter than him and seemed around his age, though maybe a little younger. Keith wasn't quite sure he had met somebody with teal hair before. He returned a smile to her, though it was a slightly uncertain one. There just seemed to be this exciting aura about this girl.

"Uh, yeah, sorta of. I'm not entirely sure what here is, exactly," he replied with a light chuckle. Just then, a sword clattered to the ground in front of the girl. Confused, Keith looked to see the guy who dropped it. He bent down and picked it up. It had some weight and Keith wasn't sure he would like wielding it himself. He didn't even like having his dagger on him. He then offered it back to the guy who dropped it, though hesitated for a second. Should somebody who's clumsy enough to drop their sword be using one? But, it was his (or at least, as far as he knew), so he didn't really have the right to decide whether or not he should have one.

"Uh, you dropped your very dangerous and pointy weapon, sir."

Sicarius

Rou2

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 21st 2014, 9:59 pm

He was lost? How could he have not visited Radiant Garden before? Was he an alien? That would've been cool. Even though he looked like a person and might answer her, she wouldn't stick her nose where it didn't belong. Yet. Possibly later. But for now she should probably answer him.

"Well, you're in Radiant Garden, well, the town part of it, at least," Krystal responded gleefully. She then looked over to the person who dropped the sword and stated, "You should be more careful. Otherwise, you might hurt someone!". Moments after that was said, an ant that crawled on the sword would climb up on its owner and bite him.

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on June 21st 2014, 10:13 pm

Marcus took his sword back the ant climbed up his sleeve. I'm really sorry he said bowing at the girl. He then put his sword in the holster.  He looked at the girl So whats your name,I'm Marcus he asked the lady. The ant then bit him He hit his shoulder were the ant bit him the ant would then fall out of his shirt. Marcus already liked this girl.

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on June 21st 2014, 10:25 pm

"Um..." Keith scratched his head, unsure what to do about the situation that had seemed to arise. He had been completely ignored by the guy who had dropped his sword and seemed way too interested in Krystal. But, he decided that he didn't feel like dealing with this. "Well, I'm just gonna, uh, go I guess," he said, awkwardly before walking away.

Sicarius

Rou2

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 21st 2014, 10:48 pm

Krystal was glad the man named Marcus was going to be more careful. Krystal noticed a lot of people weren't careful with their things. She wondered why people had so much more trouble than she did. Oh well.

"Me?" Krystal asked before greeting herself, My name is Krystal! Pleasure to meet you!.". She them realized something...the other person was leaving! He might need help getting around or something! "Wait up!" Krystal called while chasing after the man with the strange clothes, "Do you even know what you're doing?"

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on June 21st 2014, 11:06 pm

Neku followed the Krystal. She seemed nice he was glad he meet a nice person. Marcus stole next to him Kyrsta thenl looked at the man. I don't think you can protect your self with that Marcus pointed to the mans dagger.

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on June 21st 2014, 11:30 pm

Keith stopped when Krystal called after him. He turned to face her and frowned when she asked him if he knew what he was doing. "No, not really," he said with a shrug, "but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually." Maybe. He had never even left his own hometown before today, so it was a pretty new experience overall. Marcus followed her, similar to a dog, Keith noted, and said something about his dagger.

"Size doesn't matter," he replied, rolling his eyes. "It's how you use it, and I could say the same thing about your ability to hold your sword there, klutz." His old man had trained him how to fight using a dagger, so he wasn't really worried about fighting with it.

Sicarius

Rou2

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 22nd 2014, 4:18 am

Aw, someone else didn't want her help. She was kind of used to it but sometimes wished it could go better for her. By that she meant she wanted to be useful to someone. Oh well, there was always tomorrow! Until then…she wasn't actually sure what.

Then they started talking about their weapons. Krystal had weapons, too! "I use these gauntlets on my fists!" Krystal exclaimed, "I have a backup sagger, though, just in case.". She didn't know why punching things felt good, but it did.

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on June 22nd 2014, 1:28 pm

I'm not a klutz Marcus replied. He was angered by this. If this guy said something else he would snap. He calmed down and looked at Krystal. There was no way she could just use those weapons she had to use magic just like Marcus. Krystal do you use magic also? Marcus asked the girl.

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on June 22nd 2014, 1:33 pm

"Whatever you say, butterfingers," Keith said with a sigh. He was surprised when Krystal revealed that she fought with her fists. She didn't seem like the type of person to fight using strength. Though, Marcus did raise an interesting question of whether or not she used magic. Keith himself was barely able to grasp magic and he was curious to know more about it.

Sicarius

Rou2

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 22nd 2014, 6:53 pm

Magic? Krystal thought about it for a moment. "Um, I use a bit of magic," Krystal declared, "But its mostly support magic. I haven't really thought about it too hard.". Why should she? So long as whatever she had stopped the bad people, she didn't really care how it was done.

She had been working on an exploding spell, though...

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on June 22nd 2014, 7:12 pm

Marcus looked at the girl. He had a lot in common with the girl he mostly had supportive magic and one spell for offense. Same here i only have on healing spells and one offensive spell. He put his hand up and aimed at a apple sitting on a barrel he then shot piercing light through the apple creating a hole in it. Marcus looked to the other man How about you do you use magic Marcus asked.

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on June 22nd 2014, 7:25 pm

Keith shrugged. "Kind of," he said. "Just recently started using magic, so there isn't any specific set I use quite yet." So, it seemed, using magic was common. Or, at least, common enough for the two to talk casually about it. It seemed Marcus used it as an afterthought, as did Krystal.

Just then, Keith's stomach growled. "Say, Krystal," he said, weakly, "don't suppose you know a good joint to grab a bite, do you?"

Sicarius

Rou2

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 22nd 2014, 7:35 pm

Krystal tilted her head for a moment and nodded. Not about the magic thing. She could completely understand being inexperienced in magic and all that; she was the same at one point, and probably Marcus, too. But more importantly, her new friend was hungry, and she knew a great place to go.

"There's a diner in town that we can go to," Krystal informed, "It's actually not that far from here. We should go!"

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on June 22nd 2014, 8:50 pm

Marcus looked at Krystal. He was hungry as well. I'll go you lead the way. He said. This could be his chance to make his move.He would follow the group to the dinner he adjusted his sword and his belt.

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on June 22nd 2014, 9:16 pm

Deciding to join in on Krystal's excitable attitude, he put his arm around her shoulders and pointed dramatically off into the distance. "Lead on wards, Lady Krystal," he said, his voice deeper and more theatrical. He cracked a smile, starting to feel more comfortable for the first time since landing in Radiant Garden.

Sicarius

Rou2

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 22nd 2014, 9:37 pm

Cool! They both wanted to go to the diner! Someone actually wanted to spend time with her! "Okay!" Krystal exclaimed merrily, "It's this-a-way!". The young girl began to walk down the path towards the diner, always glad to spend time with friends.

Meanwhile, an old man had his crutch stolen, a shopkeeper's dagger rusted, a bucket of paint fell on a passerby's head, and a cart's wheel rolled nearby into another alley. It then fell apart.

Krystal didn't notice any strange events that happened, but it was just more unlucky things that happened around her. The jinx soon reached a diner and came to a stop. "Here we are!" Krystal cheered.

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on June 22nd 2014, 9:45 pm

Marcus was surprised when the girl didn't care about the bad events. But he just keep walking. He walked in the dinner I'll find us a table he sat at a table next to a window 1 chair next to him and 1 chair across from him. Wow Krystal seems like a nice person he thought the other guy he couldn't tell.

Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rou2 on June 22nd 2014, 9:55 pm

A series of rather strange and unfortunate events happened as they walked through the town. Did that guy just get his crutch stolen? Keith wondered if Radiant Garden was a shady place. Was this Krystal girl going to lead them to some place where she'll knock em out and he'll wake up without a kidney? But, then again, she seemed nice so far. He figured he better not drink anything around her, though. Just in case.

They got to the restaurant, where Marcus ran off to find a table. "Interesting place," he noted as he took a seat at the chair right next to Marcus.

Sicarius

Rou2

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 22nd 2014, 10:06 pm

Krystal nodded to her friend's comment as Marcus went to get a table. "I actually haven't been here in awhile," Krystal explained as she walked over to the table, "So it's kind of a special experience for me, too." She hadn't actually been a lot of places lately, but it was fine.

Krystal sat down in the last available seat with a waitress coming moments later. "H-Hello," the waitress stuttered while looking at the group, mostly Krystal, "Wh-what would you like to drink to s-start out with?" Krystal smiled and replied, "I'm fine with water please!"

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top