The Sleeping Town (Mystic, Krystal, open with restrictions)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sleeping Town (Mystic, Krystal, open with restrictions)

Post by Mohon on June 16th 2014, 7:54 pm

OOC: As this is topic happens in the Realm of Sleep, you need to properly explain how you entered this place if you wish to know.

IC: Traverse Town. The world where those who had lost their homes to the darkness once lived. When a certain 'hero' closed the door to the Realm of Darkness, the town was not needed anymore, and it went into a deep sleep. Resting in the Realm of Sleep, it awaits for the time its assistance is required again.

A year before, two individuals that had survived the destruction of their world had been sent there by a benevolent goddess in order to heal their hearts from the wounds that the darkness had inflicted to them. They lived in their own sleep, in their own version of Traverse Town, filled with illusions created by the ‘dreams’ of people in the outside world. Yet when the time came for them to wake up and return to the Realm of Light, they weren’t allowed to. They kept on dreaming, despite the fact that their hearts had already healed. And the goddess, who had been expelled from that world, sent two youths in order to investigate what was happening and bring them back.

------------------------------

A portal would open by the big entrance on the 1st District. It was a portal that directly connected the sleeping world to Radiant Garden. Usually, it’d be difficult even for an expert magician to create something like that, but the goddess named Mireya had her ways. The townsfolk would look at the portal for a moment, but would then continue with their everyday chores. Either these ‘dreams’ were used to strange things happening, or they simply weren’t ‘programmed’ to react to something like that.

The two youths would come inside the world from there. It was only a matter of time. Once they did, their mission to find the sleeping children of the goddess would begin.

Mohon

Character Age : 17
Home World : Traverse Town
RP Posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sleeping Town (Mystic, Krystal, open with restrictions)

Post by Mystic on June 16th 2014, 8:15 pm

Mystic found it...relatively normal around here. Upon coming out of the portal into the Realm of Sleep, Mystic noticed that the town seemed relatively normal. Actually, now that he thought about it, no one really reacted strangely to a portal appearing in town. In fact, they immediately seemed to just ignore Mystic and the large, gaping hole. Huh.

There was no time for that. He had to go find those Children that Mireya was talking about. He started to look around but remembered something. Krystal went into the portal first, so where the heck was she?

Great. Mystic sighed and began to walk around the First District, trying to find something of interest that would benefit one of his causes.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Mystic

Character Age : 14
Home World : Wanderer
RP Posts : 943

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 16th 2014, 8:27 pm

Krystal ran out of the portal and looked around. She was simply amazed about how different the town was in comparison to Radiant Garden. This town was awesome! Krystal looked around, running around merrily and soon wandering off into another section of the town. Krystal merrily skipped along the city paths before stopping.

Right! The girl knew she was here on a quest that she had to do...and she just remembered she lost the other boy. Great, now Krystal had to find him, too! Krystal stomped her foot, a nearby man tripping and falling over with a bunch of boxes down some stairs in the process. Time to start looking! She began heading back to where the portal was to start.

Krystal

Character Age : 15
Home World : Radiant Garden
RP Posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on June 18th 2014, 3:48 pm

But the two wouldn't be able to meet up with each other anytime soon. Though Krystal decided to head back to where the portal was, she'd notice along the way that the streets were now different than they were at first. If she tried to follow the same path she had used moments before, the girl would only fall walls and buildings blocking her path. The goddess, Mireya, had warned them that the dreaming Traverse Town was "unstable", the shape of the buildings and streets constantly changing because of unknown reasons that were probably related to why her two "children" couldn't get out. Obviously, the same thing would happen to Mystic if she tried to follow her steps. For the time being, they'd have to continue with their quest separately.

It wouldn't take them long to complete half of it though.

"Heeeey."
A voice would call Mystic's attention as the thief looked around the First District. "Have a minute?"

It was a brown-haired young man. He was wearing a purple traveling coat and from his belt hanged a one-handed sword. His most noteworthy trait though was the two, big cat ears that grew from his head.

“Sup.” The cat-eared boy would greet Mystic after reaching him. “Sorry, I couldn’t help but notice you entering through the town’s door. Are you new around here? Travelers are a rare sight nowadays, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to meet someone interesting.”

The young man would follow his words with a cheerful and honest smile, indicating that he had meant exactly what he said, and his eyes shone in expectation for the stranger’s answer, regardless of what it’d be.

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on June 18th 2014, 3:51 pm

At the same time, Krystal would have her own encounter with a different person.

As the cursed girl cheerfully walked back to the place where the portal had opened, someone would notice her from an alley. This “someone” was a short yet dignified-looking black-haired girl. Her skin was as white as snow and her body slim, which would lead some to believe that she led a peaceful and even “delicate” lifestyle. However, the oriental-looking sword hanging from her waist and the broadsword on her back said otherwise. The pair of weapons, along with her red eyes and piercing glare, would indicate anyone that she wasn’t just a frail maiden, despite her looks.

This girl (or woman, as she liked to consider herself more of an adult than a teenager) looked at Krystal for a moment before slowly walking her way.

“You.” She’d say after stepping in the other girl’s way. “You are… not from around here, are you?” She’d proceed to release a deep sigh. “If no one has told you before, then I shall be the first one to tell you to be mindful of your surroundings while you’re here. This town has been dangerous as of late, and I wouldn’t want a stranger to suddenly get hurt, causing trouble for all us.”

There was something hard to ignore about this girl. It wasn’t her personality or the way she spoke… but something that had to do with her appearance. Not her hair, not her eyes… no, it was something far more noticeable: her “ears”. She didn’t have human ears. Instead, her ears resembled those of a black fox, just like a certain “someone” Krystal had met just an hour or two ago.

“Understood?”

Aisling

Character Age : 18
Home World : Searching
RP Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 18th 2014, 5:09 pm

Mystic could definitely tell he was lost. Then again, it was pretty easy considering he had never been to Traverse Town before. Maybe it really was just him and his messed up mind? The thief just sighed. Maybe he should get his bearings straight before continuing on.

Or he could meet someone, that could work too. It seemed like someone who could defend himself easily. And he seemed like a pretty cool dude in Mystic's book. "Oh, hey," the boy greeted back, "Yeah, I'm new here. Name's Mystic. I came here actually looking for someone...well, more than one person, actually." Now that he looked at this guy, Mystic noticed a few similarities to Mireya. Maybe...

"Actually, I think I found one of them," Mystic decided upon, "Long story short, I was here to help you out of here. Somehow. Still working that part out.

Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 18th 2014, 5:25 pm

Krystal stopped when she began to notice weird stuff. She was pretty sure that hat shop was there a few miles back, and she was certain there was a First District thing nearby. So where the heck did she end up? Maybe she should have payed attention to Mireya fully when she was talking.

But then a voice called to Krystal. The jinx looked around until she found the source. It was another foxy woman, just like Mireya! She kind of liked this person already. Then again, she liked everyone right away.

"Okay!" Krystal cheerfully replied, "but if its anything like home then it won't be a problem. And besides, I'm here on a quest! I'm supposed to be looking for some...children of...someone."

Then it hit her. No, not Krystal. Some person's ball would fly straight at the back of the fox girl's head. But then an realization hit Krystal. "I think you're who I'm looking for!" Krystal exclaimed, "I was sent to help get you out of town! Those are real ears, right?"

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on June 18th 2014, 5:52 pm

“Help me… out of here?”

Needless to say, the words of the stranger had confused the cat-eared boy. Help him out of where? Out of the First District? Out of Traverse Town? After giving the statement some thought, the young man showed Mystic a confused expression.

“Umm… are you sure you got the right guy?” He’d finally say. “I don’t think I need help to get out of anywhere in special… then again, I’m pretty difficult to confuse with others.” The young man raised his hands and touched his cat-ears. He hadn’t seen anyone around with a pair of those yet, so if someone came for Traverse Town looking for someone like him… well, it had to be him. No doubt about it.

There was a long silence, with the Cat deep in thought.

“…oh well.”
He said after a few seconds, flashing a smile. “I don’t know if you’re searching for me or not, but I can hear you out, at least. Is the person you’re looking for someone you know? And you said you were searching for ‘more than one person’… oh, maybe I can help out with that one! My name’s Mohon, by the way. Nice to meet you, umm…”

Mohon waited for the other boy’s response.

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on June 18th 2014, 5:54 pm

As the two boys talked, the fox-eared woman’s head was hit from behind. She hadn’t prepared herself for the blow, so it hurt more than it should. She put both of her hands in the impact zone, clenching her teeth and looking down for a second, before hastily turning around and searching with her sight for the attacker. The Fox realized, however, that it had only been a ball that some kinds had sent her way while playing. Not their fault. Nothing to get angry about. Though she felt like returning the favor twice as hard, she calmed herself and simply kicked the ball back.

“…they are going to get in trouble someday…” She muttered before turning her sight to the other girl and hearing what she had to say.

“…excuse me?” The fox woman was taken off-guard by the girl’s statement and question. “Y-yes, these ears are real… but what exactly do you mean by that you were ‘sent here to help me’?”

Every time she met new people, they were always surprised by her ears. That fact hadn’t changed, even after a year of living in Traverse Town. It was depressing, considering that in her world, having animal traits was normal… but that wasn’t the important part. This young girl… was here to help her out of town? Her? Aisling? The fox girl felt confused, to say the least, but she didn’t let it show. Instead, she tried to get moreinformation out of the girl looking as calm as she could:

“Young girl, could you please explain to me the reason you’re here? Though I doubt it, I must ascertain if you really have business with me or not.” This young girl had also mentioned ‘children’… but Aisling knew for a fact that her parents were dead. “And who exactly ‘sent’ you here?”

Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 18th 2014, 6:18 pm

Okay, Mystic admitted that this would sound sound weird even to him. He wondered how exactly to explain this situation to the boy as he spoke. He simply sighed and responded, "I told ya, I'm Mystic. And I know it sounds weird, but...you were the closest match to the person who sent us. We didn't really get a great description, so I'm going off little info."

Mystic then said, "Yeah, there should be someone else here. I also came with someone...maybe she found him or her. Help would be appreciated, Mohon"

Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 18th 2014, 6:33 pm

They were real? Now Krystal wanted doggie ears. Maybe even a tail. Wait, no, that didn't matter right now. "Ooh, I was sent here by-" the girl cut herself off by putting her hand over her mouth , then continued, "She said not to tell anyone. I don't know why, she really seemed to care about you and someone else here.". More questions Krystal needed to figure out. Great.

"But you had doggie ears just like my friend who sent us, so I thought you were one of the people she was talking about! Me and another friend went in here to search a way to escape!" Krystal paused for a moment before adding, Oh, but I lost my friend, too. I need to find him, too. Oh yeah, my name's Krystal!"

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on June 18th 2014, 7:04 pm

"Oh, sorry." Mohon stuck out his tongue in a silly way. "Didn't catch your name the first time."

So apparently, the Cat really looked like the person who requested the search. An animal-eared companion, perhaps? Knowing that there are other worlds out there, it wouldn’t be so surprising. But it wasn’t just him… they were searching for another person as well. But Mohon would know if there was any other animal-eared companion in Traverse Town… but maybe he missed them. He wasn’t 100% sure.

“Ok then. I’ll help you find this ‘second person’ and your missing companion. I know everything there is to know about this town, so it’ll be easy!” The Cat-boy said, confidently, before marching forwards.

Mohon guided Mystic through a couple of streets. They were searching for two people he had never seen before… it wouldn’t take them long. After a year of living in that town, he was confident in his ability to recognize the regular citizens.

“Oh, right!” He remembered something and turned to Mystic mid-walk. “Traverse Town has been a little… ‘dangerous’ as of late. Some weird creatures have been popping in and out, attacking people and stealing stuff. They are not those ‘Heartless’ that the senior citizens speak of… but anyway. If you meet any of those, be sure to run away and alert people around. Dealing with them isn’t fun. Seriously.”

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on June 18th 2014, 7:05 pm

Someone who cared about her and someone else? Who? The fox girl couldn’t think of anyone like that. She didn’t have any close friends or living relatives… but it was someone with ‘doggie’ ears? Then it had to be a person from her world… but that couldn’t be. That just couldn’t be. Krystal was either lying or mistaking her information. But on first glance she didn’t seem to be the type of person to lie about something like that… so she was probably just confused. Yes, that had to be it.

“I’m not sure I follow you.” Aisling would say after hearing out Krystal. “I don’t really need help ‘escaping’ from anywhere. But I wouldn’t allow myself to leave you to your own devices if you plan to search for someone in this town. If you don’t mind, I’d like to assist you in your task.”

The Fox looked around for a second. The streets around them were silent, but just to make sure she focused on her ears and tried to identify even the smallest of sounds. None of ‘them’ were around. A relief.

“Strange creatures have been appearing around here as of late. They attack people and cause all types of trouble. Dark alleys and empty streets have become dangerous, especially for children. If we’re going to search for someone, then I’d like you to be on your guard, in case anything happens.”

Aisling took a few steps forward.

“Come on. It’s better if we don’t lose much time… and my name is Aisling. A pleasure.”

Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 18th 2014, 7:39 pm

Mystic smiled and let Mohon lead the way. He was glad that somebody was willing to help him out. He probably should've questioned Mireya more but he just decided to continue on with what he had. He really appreciated all the help Mohon (and not the runaway Krystal) was giving.

Then the cat person brought up dangerous creatures. Ones that weren't Heartless. That confused Mystic. If there were no Heartless around, then what did exist? Mystic wasn't sure if he liked it, but he had to trust Mohon. "Well, I can normally handle the Heartless from the other worlds. I think I can handle them, but I should try and take you word for it."

Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 18th 2014, 7:57 pm

Krystal was slightly upset that Aisling didn't completely understand Krystal. Which kind of sucked. How was she supposed to help if no one would trust her? This part was exactly like back at home. But at least she was willing to help Krystal, which was good enough for Krystal. "Okay Aisling!" Krystal merrily exclaimed.

Before wandering off merrily, Aisling warned her about weird dangerous creatures. They sounded like the Heartless, but she didn't say the Heartless. So what were they? "Dangerous creatures? Are they like the Heartless?" Krystal wondered.

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on June 20th 2014, 9:34 pm

“Heartless were once pretty common around these parts, apparently.” Began to explain the Cat. “I’ve never seen one, but they are creatures made out of the darkness of hearts, right? I’ve been told about them. Still, it appears that the current creatures are somewhat different, in a sense, but I wouldn’t know how to describe them. Umm, let’s see…”

Mohon looked around while searching for anything that may serve as reference in the street they were crossing. His eyes widened when he caught a glimpse of something in one of the many alleys between buildings.

“They are something like that!”

He pointed his finger at what he had seen. On first glance, it’d look like a simple piece of scrap metal, one of the many that were constantly thrown away by store owners because of how useless they were. However, on a closer look, the pair would notice that the piece of metal had a shape: it resembled a small lizard with a big mouth, wide eyes and long tail, one that could also stand on its own two feet.

This lizard would look their way and slowly approach Mohon and Mystic.

“…actually, that’s one of them.” Mohon laughed nervously before slowly putting a hand in the hilt of his sword. Yup, that silver-like skin, those eyes, that way of moving… it was definitely one of them.

Not good. Though not exactly the same, the creatures behaves the same as heartless, attacking in packs instead of approaching their prey individually. That could only mean one thing. And that, again, was not good.

OOC: These creatures are normal enemy NPC, so you can decide what to do next with them.

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on June 20th 2014, 9:35 pm

“Not exactly.” Aisling would respond to the girl’s question as they walked. “I have never seen a heartless, but I know that they are created by the darkness of people’s hearts. They live for the purpose of hunting hearts, which makes them extremely ferocious. The creatures that have been appearing around here, on the contrary, are not always ‘violent’: they sometimes just steal things or mess with people. I’ve heard rumors that they can even be ‘friendly’ if you approach them the right way, but that’s a minority. Most of the time, they ARE dangerous, and it’s best to avoid them.”

After finishing her words, the Fox would come to a full stop. She’d put a hand in front of Krystal, telling her to do the same. In front of their eyes they’d see a strange creature, seemingly asleep while leaning to a wall: this creature looked like a lizard of metal skin, with two big, round eyes, a long tail and the physiology to stand on just two legs.

“That’s some bad timing there…” Aisling would whisper while looking at the creature. “That’s one of them… but fortunately, it doesn’t seem to be awake. Our best choice is to slowly walk away and find another path to continue. That is, if it doesn’t have any friends around.”

The Fox wouldn’t notice an empty bottle hanging from the window of the house the creature was leaning against. She wouldn’t notice the bottle slowly moving towards the edge… right above the creature’s head.

…It wasn’t going to end well.

[A more detailed look on this creature: Draconic Thoughts]

Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 21st 2014, 3:10 pm

Mystic listened and nodded calmly when he needed to. Admittedly he didn't get much out of it but at least was able to see one with its own eyes. Approaching them cautiously. Actually, the thief was pretty sure that it was trying to threaten them instead of being cautious. Not good. Mystic took out his staff, preparing to defend himself, before thinking about something.

"I don't know about these creatures, but Heartless usually appear in-" Mystic began before he noticed a couple more walk out from various cracks and alleys of the town we were in, "-groups." He blamed Steve for this. Now there were a lot of this...thing.

"They don't seem to eant to leave us alone," Mystic snickered, "I think I might just get them to do so." How hard could it be? Of course, that was when those things would decide to rush them.

Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 21st 2014, 3:25 pm

Krystal managed not to stare at the pretty buildings and light as Aisling spoke to her and Krystal listened. Honestly, these creatures just sounded really weird. Like a very complicated Heartless. Either way, those things sounded like really bad news, so when Aisling finished explaining these things, Krystal nodded in agreement.

And there was one up ahead. Making a mental squeaking noise when she stopped, Krystal examined the strange lizard thing ahead of them. Since it was asleep that meant they could avoid it! And they probably should, because it was (apparently) dangerous. "Okay!" Krystal whispered back, and was going to start walking in a different direction, when she saw something that made her bite her lip.

The bottle on the windowsill fell.

Where did it land? Straight on the creature's head. This caused it to become wide awake and glance directly at the duo. It was blaming them for the sudden pain on its head. It rushed straight towards them, but was stopped suddenly when Krystal screeched and, on instinct, uppercutted the beast, knocking it straight in the air.

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on June 21st 2014, 5:52 pm

OOC: Alright, It's time for me to throw my lot of Memories in for you guys! The first Set is here: Flickering Mind

IC:

As the first of their bretheren found true memories in this realm of falsehood, every memory in a good thirty foot radius was alerted as well. This caused an influx of Memories to head towards the first district. However, none of the Memories had a more flashy mode of travel than those of the Flickering Mind variety. As the first Draconic Thought was launched into the air, it was quickly knocked back down upon coming into contact with a small wall of sparks and rocks. The first Flickering Mind had appeared. Its elements? Electricity and Earth. Soon after two other walls of elements appeared, Fire and Darkness, and a whirlpool of water surrounded by currents of wind. The three basic variations had appeared. There were four signatures they detected. That left one free. The first one to appear headed straight for the silver haired man and his talking weapon, its flight marked by several points where it disappeared and reappeared in the same way it had first shown its face, and when it was but five feet away from the thief, its left arm shot forward, a bolt of lightning coming from it! The second one made a beeline for the female cat, its cocky attitude making it discount its teleportation power as it created a spear of flame, held together in places by a wrapping of shadows, this was almost immediately thrown at her, followed up by a net of fire! And the final one headed after the blue haired woman, using nothing but teleportation to make its way above her before dousing her with an ice cold jet of water, followed by a massive gust of bitterly cold wind! That left the other cat, Mohon, without an opponent, but as they got further and further through town, they would find themselves not graced with such odds...

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory

Akari

Character Age : 19
Home World : Deep Jungle
RP Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on June 21st 2014, 10:23 pm

"Well, I don't carry a sword around just to show off." The Cat would smile as he put out his sword and pointed it at the Draconic Thought in front of him. "Let's take care of this quickly."

He was ready to rush in and slash at the creature. He knew this particular type of enemy had though skin, but sharp-enough blades could still cut through it. What stopped Mohon from launching the first attack was the sudden appearance of another type of enemy. They looked like imps and were as big as the lizard-looking ones... the only difference being that these could fly. One of them directed a thunder attack towards Mystic, but appeared to ignore Mohon, probably thinking that the rest of the enemies would be able to take care of them.

It wasn’t a dumb move… but they were certainly underestimating him. The Cat proceeded to take his usual stance: the rapier on his right hand pointed directly at the group of enemies while his left arm rested behind his back in order to allow for more freedom of movement. Mohon leaped forward, making use of his speed and agility (his pride and joy) to reach the first Draconian Thought. A thrust to the middle of its head, before it could react. The blow, however, hadn’t been strong enough to pierce through the skin. It simply disoriented it, a chance that the Cat used to jump on its head and reach the height of the imp-looking creature, which he attempted to slash from behind.

He didn’t question why the creatures were swarming to them or from where had they come from… though later, he’d find this fact extremely curious.

Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on June 21st 2014, 10:24 pm

Aisling noticed far too late the bottle, as it had already hit the creature’s head, waking it up. As expected, it woke up, and it wasn’t too happy. It probably thought Aisling and Krystal had thrown the bottle at it, initiating its attack, but before the Fox could even draw her sword out, the other girl had already punched the creature… and quite hard, enough to send it flying a few meters away.

“So you know how to fight. I suppose I shouldn’t have been so worried.” The girl acknowledged before calmly shifting her attention to her surroundings. More creatures began to appear from different cracks and corners, some of them similar to the Draconian Thoughts… and others completely different, looking like imps, with the ability to fly as well. “Sadly, we can’t relax just yet. I’m sorry you had to get involved in something like this so soon… but please help me get rid of them, or they’ll go towards the rest of the citizens.”

Without a single moment to lose, the Fox finally took out the broadsword she carried on her back. Though it looked slightly heavy, she was strong enough to handle it with ease. The girl gave a step forward towards the spear sent by the imp and then a step sideways, followed by a precise slash. She’d try to destroy the spear without getting hurt herself. Her movements would make clear that she had been training in the art of fighting for a long time… And in truth, she had been taught how to fight from the moment she could stand.

Dealing with the fire net was a bit more difficult. She had to quickly jump to her side into an alley in order to not get caught by it. Aisling was unlucky enough to hit a trash container, though fortunately none of it fell on her. After regaining her posture, she stood up and dashed at the flying enemy. Using a wall to propel herself, she jumped at the creature, that had gotten close enough to the ground to be within her reach, and attempted to cut its head off, ending the encounter with a single blow.

Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 22nd 2014, 3:59 am

It seemed stranger forms of backup had arrived. A weird imp thing had shown up and chose to use an electric attack. Thankfully Mystic was used to blasting electricity out of his body, but that didn't mean it wouldn't hurt him. So Mystic chose to dodge by rushing forward, performing a slide under the thunder attack. In the process, Mystic took out Steve and chucked him as hard as Mystic could, the dagger surprisingly remaining quiet when it happened.

The thief would go to recover quickly back to his feet as he gripped his staff firmly now, preparing to defend himself from any further attacks or to react to said attacks. He didn't know what he was fighting, so he didn't want to take too many risks.

Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on June 22nd 2014, 4:11 am

More weird things!? Krystal didn't like these things already. She might as well have been fighting the Heartless! Which wasn't all the time, but more like the rare occasion when needed. But that didn't matter! The girl was suddenly blasted by an icy blast that she didn't jump away from, but instead blocked to the best of her ability. The cold wind, however, blew her off her feet and knocked her away. She was able to recover easily, but the impact still hurt.

Okay, she needed to act fast! Krystal ran forward, preparing for clise combat, but while she ran she fired a Rose Storm aimed directly at the imp thing that attacked her. She thought that closing the distance might help, and if not, eh, she would come up with something when it mattered.

Krystal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top