Confusion (open)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Confusion (open)

Post by Empty Husk I on June 20th 2014, 4:49 pm

Yes, that's it. The intense surge of sensation was felt as a shudder went through the boy's body. Pure unadulterated feelings, the kind the reptile took no shame in feeding off. Reactions that drove the senses wild in a variety of different ways. Much like they had already. Forcing the boy's body to tense in place and no less utter a hostile threat. It was like sweet melodies to her ears.

"Heh, that's not what your body says." A clawed hand allowed itself to graze the flesh of Sorox's chest as she commented back. Black claws just barely touching down to the point of leaving a tickling sensation against his skin. "Awe such a tense little man. Come on sweet thing, you need to lighten up a bit." The other free hand set to work attempting to massage one of his shoulders. Acting as an invitation to further temptation.

Empty Husk I

RP Words : 0
Munny : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on June 20th 2014, 4:57 pm

I twitch. Looking to kisala. For help. With my arms held to my side the most. I could do was threaten her. I realized she wanted me to react. I emptied my mind. The power surge fading away as my red eye turned blue and chain took over. Using my body he turned his head. Flashing a dazzling smile. "Please? I'd rather not be touched...." he searched for a way to escape. Making sure to keep eye contact. Distracting the lizard.

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox

Munny : 957

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth on June 20th 2014, 9:56 pm

While Sorox distracted her Kisala came up unexpectedly quickly. This thing was just looking for a laugh at others expense. She despised those kinds of people. She moved in front of him. She was suddenly feeling a little mischievous herself. She wrapped her arms around Sorox pressing herself against him. Her fists came around aiming to hit the reptile on both sides of its floating ribs.

Your not going to fall for that boy-girl's fake charm are you? Aren't I the reason we came here in the first place. He gave him a slight pouty look then when she looked at the reptile her eyes were had a cold glare.

Theme: I am All of Me - Crush 40

Battle Theme: Die by the Sword - Dragon Force

Zeferoth's Profile: http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11762-zeferoth-chaosu
Color: Crimson

Sombra's Profile: http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045
Color: Blue

Kisala's Profile: http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11823-kisala-kinzoku
Color: Cyan

Zeferoth

Munny : 1655

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on June 20th 2014, 10:10 pm

J smile and blush slightly " Im not. And yes you are. " I try to wriggle free from the reptile. Smirk on my face when I pull free " your too beautiful to forget about kisala." I smirk waiting for her reaction.

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Empty Husk I on June 20th 2014, 11:39 pm

No doubt under the impression they had done well enough in being a distraction. The moment Kisala grew close enough to wrap her own arms around Sorox. The length of a tail came between REP and the couple. Quickly binding itself like rope around each of the balled up fists that had been aimed for her ribs. Yeah, the hell if that was going to happen.

Since he had already been struggling to break free. With a push she released Sorox from her embrace backing away from the pair. Her bulging chest exposed to the open waters. Though more intimate details remained hard to make out unless close enough. Which at the moment was only the three of them.

With the tail practically holding the two of them together due to Kisala's hostile foolishness. REP continued to mock them from a distance. How adorable children became when provoked. Smile still very much wide with amusement. She waved a disapproving finger at the red haired female. "Oh baby girl. Now that wasn't very smart. Don't worry I can make some time for you too if you feel left out."

Another strike. The game was getting better and better. A pronged tongue appeared playfully licking at curled lips as she spoke again. Devious eyes returning the cold glares being received. "Besides, as you said.You are the reason anyone is here. Double goes for me if that's the case. How can I deny such a babe." For as determined as the two were to push the creature away. REP would stubbornly persist. Speaking her mind as she pleased without a care in the world.

Empty Husk I

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth on June 21st 2014, 12:21 pm

Kisala's embrace was not tight. Now that the lizard had let go of Sorox he could slip under her arms. She got close to his ear and whispered her plan. Her eyes would flash to the lizard her glare colder if that was possible.

Slip out of my grip and go for my wrench She whispered in an anger hiss. Without enhanced hearing, the lizard should not have been able to hear a thing.

Sombra's Profile: http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on June 21st 2014, 1:54 pm

I smirk and whisper back " I like your style.." in one swift movement I slipped away and dashed for her wrench. Lifting if with ease and flips backwards. Landing in front of her. Handing her her wrench. Pulling transfusion out of my pocket and attaching a small hammer to it. Turning it into a sledgehammer. I smirk and lift it easily. Swing it over my shoulder and swinging my other arm over it. Holding it behind my neck. My electric blue eyes Shine.

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Empty Husk I on June 23rd 2014, 4:55 pm

"You know I can hear the both of you right?" REP let out blatantly as the two attempted to scheme something. Humans, always so careless. The grip that bound Kiala's hands grew tighter as a sigh was heard. "I'm far from deaf." Surely they knew better than to try something stupid. Then again, when the boy somehow managed to break free from the girl's arms. Which should have been rather difficult given how close a position they were being forced to stay in, but whatever.  The idea that they were not reckless enough to start something. Was all but tossed from the hypothetical window. Again humans, both careless and predictable.

With some impressive and almost impossible feats on his part. Sorox somehow darted through the water that should have slowed him due to it's natural density and from there took hold of the girl's wrench. The same large wrench that only moments ago had almost taken off a toe with it's weight alone. So the fact that he could lift it from the sand, never mind back flip with it no less, was beyond comprehension. There had to be some kind of sorcery or abilities helping out. None of it made any sense, quite literally.

Since it appeared there was nothing more than a pointless fight coming around the corner. REP released Kisala from her tail's hold. Just shaking her head at the scene. "And to think I followed a sexy woman only to get a little child." Another comment yet this one less enthusiastic than the playful jabs said earlier in the day. This girl had lost her appeal. Sure she had a nice body. However her attitude and response to the situation took a typical turn. "You two bore me already." These two had served their purpose. It was time to go before REP felt obligated to make a fool of them both. Even though that in itself was tempting.

Back into the depths of the water and across the shallow ocean floor. A few moments later Sorox was joined on shore by the reverted male form of REP. The back and forth transformations within such short timings of each other causing him to tire a little. Not that he would show it in the open nor acknowledge it if he could ignore it. Paws through the sand, slitted eyes glanced back at the brown haired boy over a scaly shoulder. "I'm done here." One last comment and the reptile walked away. Back to the couple as he grabbed his towel and disappeared around the corner he had came from original. Humans, always so boring.

- TOPIC EXIT -

Empty Husk I

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth on June 23rd 2014, 10:45 pm

Kisala picked up the wrench and watched the lizard go. he commented that she was a child and she bored him. She wanted to rush over to him and club him with her wrench, but she didn't move. She had let her pride get the better of her almost from the moment that he showed up, and it didn't help when he started flirting and getting all over Sorox. She sighed walking back to the shore and replacing the wrench where it was originally. She sat on her towel with a sigh. Maybe he was right, maybe she was acting like a child. She laid back on her back staring up at the blue sky letting her skin dry by the head of the sun.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorox on June 24th 2014, 1:56 am

I smile and walk up to her. Standing over her. " what's wrong? Don't let the lizard spoiL our fun. Let's go swim! I brought goggles if you want a pair!"

Sorox

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth on June 29th 2014, 11:16 pm

With her smile she took a pair of the goggles making sure that her mechanic goggles were safely in her bag. She peered in the water seeing many varieties of fish. All with many colors and patterns.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3