I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open)

Go down

Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open) Empty Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open)

Post by Azmot on June 11th 2014, 3:16 am

The arid heat.

The sand bombarded those who tread on it, the greedy dust snatching and tearing away the moisture of those unfortunate souls.

However, inside of this barren wasteland lay a haven, blessed by water and commerce, gifted with rich culture and fortune. Inside of this city walk a stranger to its people, a green skin-having, tall creature that had not sifted through the sands for countless years. Minutes seemed so tiny to Wizened, seconds seemed impossible. But there he was, living in-between the breaths of mortals, walking once again. It was the hottest part of the day, leaving most of the townsfolk hidden behind thin rags and blankets to protect themselves from the harsh fires from the Sun.

The totem should be here. A small stone ball, perfectly symmetrical with 10 protruding spikes, about the size of a baseball. His 'heart' should be here, where it felt most comfortable. Hearts tended to radiate towards those of likeness. Although Wizened wasn't interested in the War, he didn't want to be roped into participating by someone holding him hostage. He needed to find it, hide it, and leave. And maybe some fun on the way wasn't a horrible idea.

Checking his coat pocket, which lie on the inside, he found the gold nugget he had placed their before turning into stone during the Fifth. A small amount of currency to make his next time more enjoyable. Approaching two saloon-like wooden doors with 'Bar' written atop, he swung it open gently, noticing a small crowd inside. He felt the stares hard on his back as the green man approached the actual bar and sat, placing the nugget on the table.

"Put this on my tab, and give me some water." A single gloved finger pushed it towards the barkeep, and with a sinister mug the man greedily took it, moving to the nearby tap. A glass of lukewarm water was slid towards him, the thirsty cactus swallowing it greedily. He felt those around him start to thirst, not just physically but emotionally, too. Wizened felt bad for the effect he had on the human heart, for soon greed might overtake them. It was very unfortunate. He, however, kept recieving water and drinking, before speaking to the barkeep, loud enough for anyone in the bar to hear.

"Have you heard of any strange stone workins', sir?"
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open) Empty Re: Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open)

Post by Nero~ on June 11th 2014, 3:41 am

Xern was getting paid for doing a job, when a man came into the bar. When the man walked in, the people inside started to buy more drinks, and his contract seemed like he was die of thirst. Deserves the man right, wanting a mercenary deal with his love problems. Xern eventually went towards the counter and would sit a few chairs away from the man, in a dark spot of the room, xerns cloak covering him, and hiding him from the vein of a normal man. When the man who came in asked if any weird stoneworks where around, there where multiple ruins in the area, and Xern knew them all, and could make a map out, being a mercenary helped him learn take a mental photo of  his memory's into his mind, so he would never forget. Xern would pull a paper out of his cloak, write on it and then forming ice on the table, would slide the paper towards the man.

The paper says:many ruins are in the area, many sunken and many sinking. What is your goal, and of which do you seek?

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open) Empty Re: Dessert of the Desert -- Deserted (open)

Post by Azmot on June 11th 2014, 3:54 am

As the paper glided towards the walking cactus, Wizened felt a tingle from his right side, a sense of movement and magic. Raising his right arm upwards, a spike grew from his elbow and pierced it through, breaking the ice underneath and stopping its movement definitely. It could have been a rat, for all the cactus knew: he was a slave to his habits, his instincts, his desire. But when his lifeless black eyes turned with the rest of his head, he noticed a note and a trail of ice. Very strange. Following the trail, it seemed to originate from a young man who seemed too young for apparently old eyes. Perhaps he had seen much, or just inherited horrible genes. Regardless, everyone seemed to started to be affected by him too much already. Maybe this youth was some sort of adventurer, or plain nosy. After he finished reading the note, he folded it neatly and placed it in his inner pocket.

"Perhaps I'll take my leave." Wizened said after receiving a full canteen of water. Not for him, though - it seemed that this young boy wanted to accompany him, so he would probably need some water, presumably. If curiosity dominated the boy, he would follow. Wizened might be able to finish his search soon with the help of this open user of ice magic, if that was even the one who had preformed said action. Perhaps a more talented mage had preformed a guise in order to glammer Wizened's attention away. Regardless, he turned to stand, making his way out of the door before turning the corner, as if to hide. If the youth followed, he would find no one where he expected the green man. Time for a little test.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on June 11th 2014, 9:37 pm

Xern stands after the man leaves. But instead of fallowing the man he walks away, turning his back on this meeting. Xern feels he has nothing to get from going on with this man who didn't even answer his question.

[topic exit]

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie on June 12th 2014, 1:27 am

The sun shone brightly, beating on the backs of all the insignificant creatures below it. Too weak to face the deity, too obedient to defy their masters, the humans kept their heads bowed and their eyes downcast. It was much too hot and much too bright for any to look up--and to look up at what? The piercing rays of sunlight? The dry expanse of blue sky? Perhaps a cloud, if they were lucky. No, there was little point in looking up at the sky. It was painful, to touch and see, and anything that mattered occurred at the ground level.

If only one soul had the curiosity to sneak a peek, if only one person dared to steal a glance at the sky, they might have had the chance to see something extraordinary. They might have a small area of air light up, brighter than even the relentless sun, forming strange sigils into the air. The sigils spun around, faster and faster, becoming a sphere of blurred light. Then, just as instantly as the seal had formed, a figure fell out of it and tumbled onto the sand below.

"Oof!" the man groaned, coughing up sand as the light behind him disappeared. He panted, breathing so heavily one would think that he had run an entire marathon. He picked himself off of his feet, looking around at his surroundings. "Sand...is that all that there is here? I do hope Kyla was right when she said I'd find my next contract here."

Still exhausted from the stress of travel, Fabrum stood up shakily as he dusted the sand off his clothes. He was glad he had only worn his vest over his T-shirt, instead of his jacket, though the heat was still unbearable due to the the dark color of his clothes. It seems like I'll stand out too much with this outfit... the summoner thought, taking notice of the native's clothing, I better stick to the shadows.

Fabrum began to skirt both people and walls, not knowing where to go nor where anything was. "I need Kyla to help me," he muttered to himself, "Enter: Valkyrie!"

As expected, nothing happened. Too much energy had been consumed when he traveled through the Gate--he was on his own for now. He needed someone to guide him, someone who knew where any ancient structures were; connections to the Other Realm were strongest in such places.

And then he saw him: a man, or something of that shape, standing at the side of a bar. As if waiting. But what intrigued Fabrum the most was the bright green color peeking up out of the black outfit. Another Other Realmer? he wondered, Or just a native of this new world? Regardless of whether it was the former or the latter,

Nonchalantly, the twenty-two year old strolled up to stranger, acting as if the heat did not bother him. "Excuse me, sir," he started, "I don't mean to bother you, but I couldn't help but notice your...vibrant color. Is that usual around these parts? I've traveled from another kingdom, so I'm not too familiar with the people here."

Last edited by Trixie on June 16th 2014, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on June 14th 2014, 12:53 am

If Wizened had eyebrows, he they would be curved and stressed at the human reaction of puzzlement. A complete and unwitting stranger approached him, in some outfit that seemed outlandish to Wizened, and began asking questions. Because it seemed that the ice mage got cold feet, the cactus would indulge the strange character.

"It used to be much more usual, a while ago." He answered simply. With his solid black eyes, the Niner greedily absorbed information that he could see about the man. The most striking detail, however, was the apparent eyeliner around his optic organs.. how quaint.

"But I am from another world, I think, perhaps. It was all quite confusing back then; just a lot of heat and pressure, really. But I digress - it is a pleasure to meet you, Otherworlder, as we are all kin amongst the stars. Can I ask where you are from?" Wizened prodded, attempted to pull the natural resources from the Dunes in order to find the totem. Plus, this guy looked up for adventure and treasure, to Wizened at least. He had a kind of, 'plunder-y' aura.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie on June 16th 2014, 10:41 pm

He was both puzzled and intrigued by this--man?--stranger, who seemed to be analyzing the newcomer just as much as he himself had been analyzing the cactus. Stranger still, he appeared not fooled by Fabrum's claim of origin from 'another kingdom'; instead, he had deduced that he had come from another realm. Not only that, but he called himself an Otherworlder as as.

The twenty two year old chuckled softly, offering his hand to the other. "You're an interesting person. I like that. As for where I am from..." he paused, contemplating his response, "...You could call it, 'a world apart from time.' I'm older than I look, but I sense...not older than you are. And what of you? If you come from another world, what brings you to this one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down