roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inus
Steve/the Overseekers walk out of a portal of darkness and closed it he look at this barren plain of emptiness. No life anywhere. The Overseekers picked a bad place to 
kill.They where disappointed Damn no one I may as we'll rest for a spell he sat down and rested for a short time.He then saw a small man creeping past him he put his hand out and shot a ball of darkness killing the man Fool he put his head on the ground what I need a strong opponent 

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The man fell to the ground and an insane laughter rang out through the area. The cold air immediately began to whirl and thunder struck ; A battle he wanted a battle he'll get...

The man who had thought to have been killed bled out ink and then erupted into candy and sparks. It was illusion itself that had happened and the overseekers beside Steve would then laugh. With the blink of the eye they would disappear and the floor beneath the keyblader would shine bright gold.

Behind the boy awaited Vokun the clown of insanity and demon lord of illusions. He spoke softly towards the boy. You called chump?

Back to top Go down

Inus
The overseekers was amazed when ever thing went down. Steve from inside his possessed body saw his friend Ander. He fought free of the curse Ander help me you have to kill me .The overseekers regained controlled. I might finally have a challenge he put his hand out and summoned his keyblade. He wold wait for the enemy to attack

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Hmm.. Hit me with your best shot, punk. Putting one hand to chin and holding a pencil in the other.

Back to top Go down

Inus
The overseekers ran to the boy and would quickly slashed at him 2 times aiming for his legs to knock him down

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Vokun smirked and slashed with his pencil, shooting lazer energy at the kid. He quickly got ready and if/when the boy ran at him he would summon his scythe and go for diagonal strikes continuously in attempt to tear his opponent to shreds.

(Sorry, if my posts are noobish. Not that in to fighting at the moment.)

Back to top Go down

Inus
Steve got hit by the lazer energy it made a deep cut in his body.Steve got up and saw Ander rushing at him he quickly blocked the scthe. But it cut a small bit of his shirt off and making a cut.He would push Ander back and shoot a ball of darkness at him

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top