Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Ace Kageki

[NON-CANON.... Maybe]One Hitta Quitta~

on May 28th 2014, 2:58 pm
It was a normal, chilly night, in the city. Of course nothing was expected to happen. This however was nothing to bother the clown-boy. He was here to cause mayhem and chaos. From the mirror stepped Ander a kid who hand made himself quite known in such a small amount of time. With the crackle of fireworks an confetti behind him; he knew that the mirror must have disappeared. Cradling In the teens arms was toilet paper and two boxes of eggs. He quickly used the wind and his mastery over it to cause the eggs to hover above the ground. Opening the bags of toilet paper he quickly used the wind to channel tem above the hard concrete pavement.

Erm, hmm.. I wonder what he'll do when he sees his building rolled! Heh heh, I'm so clever! Looking around with a devilish smirk he began to lose his eyes and open his mouth. From it a black water fell forming a clown. I was beginning to thank we couldn't have any fun anymore! But you Sure proved me wrong, kid! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ander rolled his eyes in annoyance. Then handed him a map that he had gotten from Radiant Garden. It showed a legit map of TWTNW and he was excited to do some good old vandalalism. I'm just happy you aren't gonna take my body for once.. Anyway lets go do this Vokun. (-_-) Ander sighed and began to run to the skyscraper sized castle. Vokun laughed and shook his head floating at a speed to keep up with his host...

Finally the two would reach a long ass bridge. On the way here Ander had used up what felt like a hundred toilet paper rolls. That had floated close to him as he ran and he had launched them quite accurately making sure to roll what he pleased.

The now laughing duo would toss eggs with the wind hitting the massively sized building. It didnt really do much, but the two laughed and rolled around on the ground like they just won a $10million dollar lottery. It was good to be joking around with his old buddy. The amaran was happy for the first time in months. Hahaha! Alright I have one more suprize! Trying to catch his breathe he pointed to the sky. What and the hell .. From the sky the two could see a shooting star. Only it wasnt a star at all it was a giant egg the size of a bus falling from the sky. Ander had found that egg in a monsters nest on one of his little field experiments in Neverland. It was full of purple yolk, not long ago had Lenneth the Amaran a gummi ship. So he easily tied the egg around the ships side and paid a guy to drop it. This was gonna be funny!

Vokun stared in awe... Ander... You fool! We must find shelter! Run to the castle immediately! Ander frowned. But i dont know how to get in?.. Well! break in! Portal! Something! Ander nodded and rolled his eyes. Damn no need to be rude. Another mirror would phase through the ground. Ander walked through with ease. However Vokun made a lunge dive in.

This was gonna get messy..

You cannot reply to topics in this forum