» Marionette
Hi Everyone EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Hi Everyone EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Hi Everyone EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Hi Everyone EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Hi Everyone EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Hi Everyone

Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Hi Everyone

Post by Rokxi on May 27th 2014, 5:00 pm

Hey guys, as you can tell I'm new here but I just wanted to say hi and kinda introduce myself, first of all you can call me by whatever you like, my character's name is Rokxi, but you can call me Emmi or whatever you like.

Pikazard and Davocn are the two people who sent me here, I've always loved Kingdom Hearts right from when I first saw the advert for Kingdom Hearts on a PS1 game I played, when I eventually managed to play a KH game it was Kingdom Hearts 2, I eventually got 1 after, never completed either but I know what happens at the end of each anyway, I've also played Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and read the manga as well as a little of the KH2 manga, so yeah I'm deep within the story around those areas, I've also played 358/2 Days too, not played much of Birth by Sleep or any of the others though, I've never got the chance to play the others.

So yeah in terms of my roleplay experience I'm pretty good I'd say, I try to avoid doing one sentence posting and strive to do at least one small paragraph per post, I have been roleplaying on another site for a few years now too.

I've only ever rped my KH OC in alternate universe threads on my other site so I've never really gotten the chance to explore the full extent of her power, her name is Rokxi, she's an Organisation 13 member, and she has the ability to...well...its difficult to explain but I guess you'd say manipulate the world...if you've ever seen The Ring I guess her powers are kinda like that, able to create monsters out of her mind and generally freak people out (yeah pretty strange right? I hope to develop her powers into something more describable and...less nonsensical here), she's also a keyblade wielder of which I've drawn her keyblade.

So that's about all I can think of to right about myself here, Rokxi was just a character I made for a fanfic kinda thing but she's become a character I really want to develop now, so any advice is welcome and if you guys want to see the original fanfic I wrote I can send it you...I'm pretty sure its still on fanfiction.net .

Last edited by Rokxi on May 27th 2014, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rokxi
Rokxi

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Re: Hi Everyone

Post by WR-105 on May 27th 2014, 5:15 pm

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay. For your character, please be sure to NOT contradict the lore of the established story. Canon (whether in game or on site) is important to the site.
WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Rokxi on May 27th 2014, 5:25 pm

I won't don't worry, I plan to keep to the story and all that. ^^

#6699ff - Rokxi
Rokxi
Rokxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on May 27th 2014, 5:31 pm

Welcome Rokxi... That's a hard name to spell xD. I'll just call you... Emmi then? Hmm, I like the ideas, the freak people out thing gives me the idea your a Villian ehh? Also you've come at a good time. We're actaully really close to rebooting and starting from scratch. Now your character won't have to be alone in looking for rivals or friends since we all will be (hopefully). I wanted to just let you know that I would love to rp with you, once everything's been decided on and I finish my stuff back up.

This character (Joseph) has actaully been dead for quite some time. I just recently retired my recent one.

So yeah.

This character is actaully a good guy, while the other was a bad guy. I two, wield a keyblade. So that should be fun. Discovering the weapon is pretty awesome in itself, but discovering how it relates to you is even better. In my opinion anyways.
Paul:)
Paul:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rokxi on May 27th 2014, 5:36 pm

I look forward to rping with you Joseph :D .

#6699ff - Rokxi
Rokxi
Rokxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on May 27th 2014, 6:10 pm

Greetings, new friend! :D

I look forward to getting to know you. ^_^

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshira on May 27th 2014, 6:16 pm

Welcome to KHRPG Rokxi! It's always good to see new faces around here! As Joseph said, there is a chance that we will be rebooting the site with no history, so you would be in the same situation as everybody else.
I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site!
Noshira
Noshira

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on May 27th 2014, 6:21 pm

Salutations, glad to make you're acquaintance. Hope you come to find this place similar I a second home like many others have. Glad to have you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 28th 2014, 8:21 am

Welcome to the place; hope you have yourself some fun times. ^^

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie on May 29th 2014, 8:44 pm

Welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down