» Marionette
Help EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Help EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Help EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Help EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Help EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Help

Go down

Help Empty Help

Post by Kirito0311 on May 19th 2014, 7:34 am

Okay so I tried taking over Halloween town politically but it didn't work. I really want to rule it so how should I get it under my rule???

Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by Etzolix on May 19th 2014, 10:58 am

First, let's ask some logical questions.

Do YOU as a person want to rule the world or does your character want to rule the world?

If the former, without your character wanting to rule the world, you need to realize you are not your character. Your character has their own mindset, which means they have their own wants and desires.

Due to not wanting to look selfish and as if you are bringing OOC into the IC realm, you're likely going to say the latter in some form or another.

Okay, that's cool. Sometimes characters and players want the same thing. So, the next question would be:

Why does your character want to rule the world? Perhaps you can give us a little insight? His motivations would be nice, since that will dictate his course of action.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on May 19th 2014, 12:19 pm

To answer your first question my character wants to be like his friend Who rules twilight town so he wants to rule a world. I personally like Halloween town so I picked it. The second answer is that he wants to rule like up above to be like his friend. His favorite Holliday is Halloween so he wants to rule to improve it each and every year. He will also protect it with his life and treat everyone well (except for pranks on Halloween). Also he is willing to prove it in any way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 19th 2014, 2:50 pm

The later sounds like things that the populace would be interested in so that would be dependent on how you present that to them and interact with them before trying to be their leader. If they know you beforehand and you took and active role in their lives they would be much more likely to want a leader with those prerogatives.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 19th 2014, 4:56 pm

Does your character have any history of the world? If not, establishing yourself amongst the community will likely help you reach your goal, like Yima said.

I'd suggest moving into Halloweentown and getting to know the people before attempting to rule them. People would rather have someone they can trust, than a stranger.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on May 20th 2014, 6:50 am

Okay thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: