» Marionette
A Not So Relaxing Day Off EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Not So Relaxing Day Off EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Not So Relaxing Day Off EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Not So Relaxing Day Off EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Not So Relaxing Day Off EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Not So Relaxing Day Off

Go down

A Not So Relaxing Day Off Empty A Not So Relaxing Day Off

Post by Terami on May 14th 2014, 12:06 am

Terami relaxed in the sand next to a lake. Instead of his usual suit he was shirtless, showing his fairly toned and pale body. He had on denim shorts and sunglasses covering his eyes. His fedora laid in the sand a couple inches from his head. He was ordered by his butler, Valdmir, to take a day off from his constant work of repairing Twilight Town. The young mayor staired at the sky watching the clouds roll by.

"I know its important to relax every now and then, but I know there are more important things I should be doing." He said muttering under his breath. He looked out to the smooth surface of the lake. It reminded him of a sapphire. Its smooth blue surface was undisturbed and smooth like glass. "But maybe I can try and relax." He laced his fingers behind his head taking a deep breath.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

A Not So Relaxing Day Off Empty Re: A Not So Relaxing Day Off

Post by zdynasty on May 14th 2014, 12:10 am

The was an alien kid playing in the water he saw this person he thought for a minute then disided to go over there he was still wairing his clothes because he never takes of his clothes only to wash them but that's the only time
"Hello"

Last edited by zdynasty on May 14th 2014, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
zdynasty
zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on May 14th 2014, 12:22 am

Terami away from the clouds and settled on an odd green body. He had seen his fair share of odd people, but he certainly had a uniqueness to himself.

"Hello who are you?" The young mayor sat up on his elbows. He continued to analyze the alien before him from behind his sunglasses.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on May 14th 2014, 12:23 am

"I'm zdynasty and you are"

the most useless signature in the world I belive
zdynasty
zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarisse on May 15th 2014, 9:43 am

Little sound did she make while she watched them. Actually, she make virtuously no sound at all. If it weren't for her light blonde hair and clean white dress being in stark contrast against the shaded forest, she was certain she'd be practically invisible to anyone. Hiding as much as she could of herself behind a rather thick oak, she watched them. Initially, the small child was more interested in the alien that was playing in the lake, but that other man seemed interesting, too. And scary...

Wanting nothing more than to watch them from afar as she had been for quite some time, Clarisse nearly jumped into the tree's canopy when a sudden voice spoke beside her.

Clair-bear, are you really gonna just sit here and watch them, or are you gonna go say 'hi'?

Clarisse turned to the small creature at her side that looked no different that an average teddy-bear. Hopelessly shaking her head with a bright read tint to her cheeks, she hoped to get Cambria the bear to understand her simple want to just watch. But with the loud voice she was using, it was obvious that the bear's intention was to get them caught.
Clarisse
Clarisse

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on May 19th 2014, 10:53 pm

"I am Terami, Mayor of Twilight Town." He said propping himself up on his elbows. He heard a voice with his keen ears, but he was unable to pinpoint where the voice was coming from.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on May 20th 2014, 5:14 pm

"did you hear something or was that just me?" zdynasty looked around

zdynasty
zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarisse on May 21st 2014, 12:51 pm

Oh, come now! There's no harm in making new friends! Cambria yelled yet again, marching with a playful smirk out and into the open.

Still hiding behind the thick tree, Clarisse was shaking her head. The small, outstretched hand had just missed the hem of the bear's dress.
Clarisse
Clarisse

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on May 21st 2014, 4:46 pm

"I heard it again.... it sounds like some one is talking"

zdynasty
zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on May 27th 2014, 11:30 pm

Terami got up putting his shirt on. It was a simple white T-shirt. He looked where the voice was coming from.

"Yeah..." He started making his way to the voice he made sure to look unthreatening as he did so.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by zdynasty on May 28th 2014, 8:45 am

zdynasty followed he did not know what to do

zdynasty
zdynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarisse on May 28th 2014, 2:09 pm

Upon getting closer, both the men would see what looked like an animated teddy bear walking right towards them. On Cambria's face was a smug grin, her posture being rather confident. If this didn't get the girl going, nothing would.

Still hiding behind the tree, Clarisse watched the bear march right towards the stranger. From her position, her whole head had to be exposed for her to properly see, as the eyepatch over her left eye debilitated any use of it. Short golden blond hair contrasted greatly against the green foliage surrounding her, and a pale hand reached half-heartedly towards Cambria.
Clarisse
Clarisse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum