zdynasty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zdynasty

Post by zdynasty on May 10th 2014, 2:14 pm

Name: zdynasty
Appearance: blacksun glasses and a black shirt with a green Z on it which gives him 30% more magic and brown shoes which gives him 50 % speed
Sex: male
Species: green alien there eyes stick out (there race name is not known to him or any one else)
Personality: nice and can very well fight he most of the time heals the oppent after he wins he does not like to kill and quite smart
Weapons: Magic (he yells the attack he needs to do) fire,ice,healing,meteor blast,freeze touch (this is a move i got to explain because its not what it sounds like so he touches the oppent's hand and they freeze (any were else will not work) and they freeze then he attacks with fire and ice combo and then meteors them this is most of the time fatal so thats why he does not use it a lot),magic blast ( if you have not guested his favoret color is green but any way its a green blast that makes a rain storm and lighting stricks the oppent) and lots and lots of more fire and ice attacks zdynasty's dog (this is a huskey and when called comes and knows who is bad and who is good  this dog got impald at the age of 1 in dog years i think thats 7 he is a good dog ) and has the staff of Z which is green and looks like a steel stick and increases magic by 26 %
Damage: with out magic he does very little damage like 3 damage but with magic fire does 20 ice does 30 and healing heals...  he has high mana but runs out
Story:  :) he ran away from his plant at age 5 his family attacked him so he simple put a fire spell on them but he did not kill them and earth was the goal for him to go to but they did not exept him but 2 orphans named bob and roy both boys found him and fight with him time to time  but most of the time they stay at there hide out its a cave with some chairs and a table nothing to hard to come by but he most of the time is out fighting his brother ran away as well he is not sure were he is....
NOTE: when im playing with this character is standered text

Last edited by zdynasty on May 15th 2014, 8:54 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot a part)

zdynasty

RP Words : 0
Munny : 1308

Back to top Go down

Re: zdynasty

Post by zdynasty on May 10th 2014, 3:47 pm

the speed makes my character have a better chase to block

the most useless signature in the world I belive

zdynasty

RP Words : 0
Munny : 1308

Back to top Go down