» Marionette
Letter of Formal Resignation: EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Letter of Formal Resignation: EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Letter of Formal Resignation: EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Letter of Formal Resignation: EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Letter of Formal Resignation: EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Letter of Formal Resignation:

Go down

Letter of Formal Resignation: Empty Letter of Formal Resignation:

Post by Guest on March 19th 2009, 12:09 pm

So...yeah.

I'm leaving...I can't say why, only that I can't look you all in the face anymore. I did something god-awful; something that should be punished by burning at the stake...and then being eaten alive. Celox had better words for punishment than I did....if she were here, she'd be able to come with something a little more creative.

But I have ashamed myself in a way you all couldn't possibly understand. Worse than MoD. Worse than Saixor....than Ram...and possibly, maybe, even worse than the Hacker.
I lied to you all in the face, and decided I can't take it. I care too much for you all to see myself misleading you all like I have. So I won't be coming back.

I'm leaving Atlantica in the hands of Roxas and the Admins....I'm sure someone else will do well with it.
The Guardians of Restoration are now succeeded by Jeremi. I won't be leading it anymore...never did anything with it to start.

I won't be at Final Fantasy either. I'm leaving there too.

I won't stop keeping my promise to Leon though...I told him I'd still help...I will. Advertising was a feat of mine back on myspace...another place I have to abandon now, because I know you people will follow me.

Don't contact me via Skype, or email, or anything else. I won't respond. My shame is much to great to look you all in the face. I'm breaking all ties except for the lone icon to this website which I am keeping. Ties, which include the Children of Heart Series, among other works, I'm tucking away someplace where I know I'll never find them, unless I'm on some random cleaning splurge.

Please don't tell me to come back, because at this point...I need to be away from you all.
Allison, I'm sorry I never got to help you plan your-you-know-what.
Vince, I'm sorry I never got to see teh babeh.

But most of all...I'm sorry Antonio. I lied to you the worst, and deserve no pity or forgiveness from you.

I'm truly sorry. I'll miss you all.

--Your friend,
Jesika Hanson, aka: Pinky Rose.

Back to top Go down

Letter of Formal Resignation: Empty Re: Letter of Formal Resignation:

Post by Leo on March 19th 2009, 1:52 pm

I'll be the first to say that you shall be missed Ms. Rose. When I first Founded the Guardians of Restoration, I never thought that you and I would come together, form a team, but we did and no matter how we may have butted heads, you still found the good in me. Just know that you will always hold a special place in my heart. Until next time Ms. Rose.

-Sir Leo
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on March 19th 2009, 2:09 pm

On FF...

I said the only thing you could do to hurt me was say "It's Over."

...Well, I was wrong. This hurts me, too.

...All I ask is that you stay until I get that letter. Then, I'll know the whole story.

...I'm the most forgiving man in the world. ...If you did something even [b]I[]/b] can't forgive... Then I won't stop your leaving.

...I've been heartbroken before...

...But it never hurt me this badly.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on March 19th 2009, 2:13 pm

Like hell imma stay mad at you. No matter what Jes your always welcome here. Youll always have an open spot right next to us. However im going to have to break it to you this way. If you leave I wont stop you. If you made up your mind don't regret doing anything at all. Just learn from it. We will still love you anyway no matter what. Even if you started eating babies well just have to put a muzzle on you at all times >.>.

Jes your still one of my best and closes friends you've helped me out alot and kept me in check at the same time. I still owe you a lot and I will always be right here if you need someone.

Anyway before this becomes a sappy love fest that it already is. Take care of yourself im sure as hell it won't be the same with out you. Also I'm putting you up in the Hall of Fame and everything.

Yes Jes ill forgive you hell I don't stay mad for more than 4 seconds anyway.

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on March 19th 2009, 2:29 pm

Well, I can't say that this is the first thing I expected to see this morning when I signed on, but if this is the case, there's nothing much I can do. As much as I'd love for you to stay and help me plan my you-know-what, if this is your decision (and it sounds very final), then this is good bye I guess. But Biscuits is right, you'll always have a place with us.

I'm sorry I never got a longer chance to get to know you, but immediately you were like a sister for me. I've got 3 of those (biologically), but you were the one that I connected with. If, and/or when you decide to come back, we will welcome you with open arms. No matter what you've done, we're always going to be your friends. I have to say, I'm going to miss the glompings and shouts of "Kairi-chan!" as soon as I logged into the chatbox or on skype.

When I get "it" I will make sure to send you a copy. You've been waiting for "it" longer than I've been around.

Much love from me, and I will always hold you as a great friend, and a sister.

We'll always love you, Jes, no matter what happens. Remember that.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 19th 2009, 2:40 pm

I've seen many good members come and go: Some have died, some have lived, even a few have met radically different fates. Great people, every single one of them, but of them all, I think I had a soft spot for you and the other Guardians. Maybe our trails will meet again some day, but until that time, good luck with everything: God bless ya'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on March 19th 2009, 2:58 pm

*Calmed down. ...Sorta*

...Jesika.

Biscuits is right. It kills me, but if you HAVE to be away... If you have to leave... I've no right to stop you.

All I can do is hold out... Keep the home fires burning.

There's nothing you can do that I can't forgive.

...And, if you ever come and find me again... Just take a look my way... Central Ohio...

...I'll leave a light on for you, as long as I can.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 19th 2009, 3:37 pm

Well I'm like the last person you'd ever want to hear anything from at this point but I'm doing it anyway.
First off, Jes you truly are the most amazing person in the world, especially with that Disneyish innocent voice that I'd hear everytime I was on Skype. Despite your minor flaws at getting angry at me for no apparent reason, you're still a descent human being.
Don't change your habits at all kiddo, well maybe a few.
Second, despite our minor differences, and your constant accusations of me being an asshole/jerk without a conscious whatsoever, I never beared any ill will towards you.
Third: even though I'm right, I'd like to not be an ass and officially apologize for anything and everything that I've done to you that made you angry and/or depressed. I never meant any of the bullshit that hurt you.
If you have to leave then leave, nothing we all say or do will change your mind
I just hope you're making the right decision kiddo.
Good Luck in whatever it is you do and take care.
-Sincerely
Ramiro Osvaldo Galindo AKA Max Aeros, Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 19th 2009, 4:56 pm

I must tender my own resignation as well. With her gone I must pick up the slack elsewhere to keep things running smoothly. I apologize for my lack of posting before. Ever since the last incident I have been more and more pressed with her limited time. So perhaps in the future I will return but I cannot be so many places at once with what I have on my plate.

Pinks...you know how I feel. Always will feel that way too. I am eternally grateful for everything you've done for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 19th 2009, 4:57 pm

Damn, we didn't know each other that well, but I'll miss you and I'm sure you'll be missed by everyone else...

If you ever decide to come back though, we will welcome you with open arms don't be afraid to come back we'll all miss you..

After all you've done more than i have choked (codeword) and that's a lot...

I can't really say much but yea...

~Joseph Santiago

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Knight on March 19th 2009, 5:20 pm

I'm new-ish and even i'll miss you. i barely knew you at all. 😢

Tristan Knight
Tristan Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan DeLauren on March 19th 2009, 7:53 pm

Well you know my rep around here and I can't say that what I'm gonna say about this is gonna fly, but you know me. I'm sayin' it anyways: As much as I dont want you to leave EITHER site (FF and here), I don't have much influence in the matter. As a result, what I say probably won't mean much, but here it is: Please don't leave!!! It doesn't matter the volume of the mistake you made. Like I said on FF: if it's a one-time thing, it'll be forgiven.

The Set Up by Zebrahead
Strength by Zebrahead
Into You by Zebrahead
30 MP
Jonathan DeLauren

http://xfire.com/profile/wolfsbane6

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on March 19th 2009, 10:19 pm

Pinky thank you for all you have done to help the site, I believe you will always be welcome here, and are forgiven... I will not hold you from your choice or others you make in the future; coming back if you would like to. You were always a pleasure to have around the few times we were both on at the same time, I hope the best for the future you choose to walk, and I believe you have plenty of welcome anytime you want to stop in here or elsewhere.

Bye Pinky

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on March 19th 2009, 10:48 pm

Alright. This came as a rather massive surprise to me. I've probably seen you around for most of my site life, and I still remember that PM you sent me mistaking me for someone else. I don't know what reasons you have but whatever it is if you don't feel like saying it to me it's okay with me. We'll miss you and I hope you would change your mind but sometimes I know that it's impossible to change somebody's minds about ever coming back when they're leaving like this. Goodbye Pinky.

~Sebastian Kuah, otherwise known as Forte on this site.

Letter of Formal Resignation: Rozelux2Letter of Formal Resignation: Rozelux
Letter of Formal Resignation: 162856
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 20th 2009, 10:37 am

Antonio, I'm not even SURE she even TOLD you what she did in the first place, so I'm going to have the "fun" of breaking your heart. IF she told you, you would NOT be all "Oh sure, it's totally FINE."

Life is such a bitch. -.-

THE WHOLE STORY

Simply put, Alexa (aka: Rain) got preggo about eleven months back. The sweet, kind-hearted dude who charmed her into that right mess, was some dude whose first name I could care less about, and whose LAST name I only remember because it means "Raspberry" in french. ((Framboise))
So they got married in July. Nice, right? Jes was the Maid of Honor...I got to carry the ring. ((yay me?))

December rolls around. Alexa is all...fat. And Mr. Raspberry finds out his parents are upset at him, and he has to go home to mommy and daddy. This is what you get when you get married at the age of seventeen. Alexa, being sixteen, wasn't going in a better direction....particularly when neither one of them have a real profession.
Alexa, having no previous experience with having babies, kicked the can December 13th, which was about a day after little Conner "Raspberry" was born. So, the kid won't have a mother...and Mr. Raspberry takes him to Florida with Grammy and Grampy.

It'd be totally fine, and a sort of okay situation, UNTIL Jes did something totally out of the ordinary and completely out of her mind.
She KNEW Biscuits loved Rain. A lot. Didn't want to tell him she was dead, so what does that knuckle-headed girl do? She goes off and pretends that Alexa isn't even dead. Sure, the intentions were good, but now she's got a guilty conscience about the ENTIRE thing, what with pulling ME into it, and then making everyone else think Alexa was still above ground level.
((She still is, she was cremated, but that's not the point.))

Basically, Jes was pretending to be Alexa, because she knew Biscuits was depressed, and his life was sucking Morpheus-Balls, ((hardy har,)) and that any news about Alexa not only being married, not only having a baby, but also being dead, would make things MUCH worse.
But the whole thing about having to lie about it, wasn't helping her mentality at all. She wasn't sleeping at night...at all. She'd come over next door and bother me about it. She'd sleep in class. She'd cry in her room, face down in the pillow and so on and so forth, teenage-angsty thing. In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if she went back to taking the happy pills.

You people KNOW how happy she usually is. If she has to take pills to regain that much happy, you know she's depressed. And sorry. Very much so. She used to BE depressed, up until....here, basically. I can't remember a time where she was among better friends, minus the whole Guardian thing in Texas.

Jes hasn't spoken to anyone since....yesterday. She's pushed herself away from her acquaintances, took up sitting on the corner corridor stairs on the bottom floor, and eats generally in the same area...refuses to speak to ANYONE....AND, the only way you know she's truly depressed....
Jesika hasn't sang a single note. Not even in her Advanced Chorus class. Not even on the bus, when the Seniors asked her to do Simple and Clean. Not even when I jammed up the Ipod to Kansas. All she does is keep her face turned away from the general human race, and talk in a quiet, blubbery whisper.
So no, she's not exactly proud of herself.

I think it was the fact that she couldn't stand Biscuits getting all upset that drove her to do it...and the fact that she respected you all too much to keep lying to you all...particularly Lenneth, Riku, and Kairi...who she respects a LOT.
Meh, she might have even LIKED you, Biscuits, but that's neither here nor there. One thing's for sure though....she's really good at being Alexa. I'm a bit surprised myself, but when I saw the username "Rain" I knew she what she was doing, and she confessed it to me a few minutes ago.

I mean, I HATE to burst your bubble, but I think you ought to know what the hell happened before you all start going: "0h y3ahz we f0rgivez y0u, lol."
((god please don't murder me for saying this aloud...drama is not fun to deliver.))

I'm not going anywhere, though....Evil doesn't terrorize people on its own.

See why she's leaving now? I would have sent this via the PM, but it seemed fitting that everyone know what happened, to clear up the suspicion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 20th 2009, 11:01 am

Holy hell! Alexa/Rain is dead?...........anguish and sorrow cannot even begin to describe the way that I feel now.

How did it happen? What? omg....this is so much to process.

PINKY!...uh...Ms. Rose. Don't leave because of that. You are a strong person. You only wanted Biscuits to be happy, you didn't want to hurt him, he has been through so much pain already. Perhaps the right choice is the random act of piracy now and again, if one would call it that.

....*speechless* *cries*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on March 20th 2009, 11:20 am

...Jes.

I said before, my capacity to forgive is limitless.

...I forgive you. I still love you.

And... In the same situation... I don't know if I would've done anything different.

Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan DeLauren on March 20th 2009, 11:29 am

Thats pretty heavy, having one of your friends die. It's also pretty heavy when you're trying to keep the situation under control by pretending to be that person. Trust me when I say it, we still forgive you. What you did was for a good cause, and, far as I could tell, it worked. I wouldn't know though. Most of you who know me well know how good I am at paying attention. In any case, the point of this whole post is we still forgive you. We may be a little POed at you for a while, but we still forgive you.

You did what you believed was right. That's all that matters in my book.

The Set Up by Zebrahead
Strength by Zebrahead
Into You by Zebrahead
30 MP
Jonathan DeLauren

http://xfire.com/profile/wolfsbane6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on March 20th 2009, 11:39 am

...I'm not even pissed. I know that I probably SHOULD be...

I OUGHT to be. But I can't bring myself to be angry with her.

...And, just a warning to anyone who decides to be a smartass and bash her for this?

You do that, I will personally come after you. She's obviously suffering enough by her own hands. She doesn't need you fucksticks raging at her.

Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on March 20th 2009, 11:43 am

speechless at this point is beyond an understatement for me. i love you rose and i love biscuit as well so I'm torn about what to think though note i still care about the both of you equally. i can understand but at the same time question the method of thinking if it was right.

i'm sure you all feel the same and as such i say its enough that we all feel this sorrow for the many reasons why, so i'll be locking this topic so we each can think of this of our own time without bringing it to others in such a manner of drama or judgment. Jeskia be well and hopefully some day return to us, ant i'm sorry for this must make you feel, if you need an ear you know you can rely on us anytime.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on March 20th 2009, 2:16 pm

Heavy load...wow... I feel really bad for her..I mean sure its a shock but what the hell I'll live.

Jes thank you...As I said before you have done more for me than anyone else has. You has shown me. (even if it was a phantom) that I can still feel love and still be hurt. Thank you there is nothing I can do at all to repay you.

Just next time make sure you have your trail covered. Jes I was never mad at all. Yea I was in a pretty big rut I mean hell...I was rejecting biccie sexy time. My life was at a stand still and I was just pretty much moving with the motions with no backing to it. So if you ever read this or xemmy tells you or makes you read it. Thank You Jesika for everything. Your still welcome in the group and still as my right hand chika...next to kairi whose not cleaning my kitchen.

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down