I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
FORUMOTION WANTS YOU TO RP SEX SCENES  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
FORUMOTION WANTS YOU TO RP SEX SCENES  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
FORUMOTION WANTS YOU TO RP SEX SCENES  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
FORUMOTION WANTS YOU TO RP SEX SCENES  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
FORUMOTION WANTS YOU TO RP SEX SCENES  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

FORUMOTION WANTS YOU TO RP SEX SCENES

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FORUMOTION WANTS YOU TO RP SEX SCENES  - Page 2 Empty Re: FORUMOTION WANTS YOU TO RP SEX SCENES

Post by The Skull Knight on May 8th 2014, 5:07 pm

nooooooooooo plz. no more pregnancies. if we allow this one of our charries needs to invent protection otherwise babies will be running around all over the place!

Just enchant your *cough* you know.... With elemental magic, cast reflect, and just hope nobody gets hurt from the blast. Instant protection except the guy might have minor burns, lol.
The Skull Knight
The Skull Knight

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION WANTS YOU TO RP SEX SCENES  - Page 2 Empty Re: FORUMOTION WANTS YOU TO RP SEX SCENES

Post by Etzolix on May 8th 2014, 5:10 pm

Reflect is banned.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on May 8th 2014, 5:11 pm

^ we endorse abortion instead

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 8th 2014, 5:11 pm

...wow.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skull Knight on May 8th 2014, 5:11 pm

Awww... that sucks.... What about Null-Fire/Ice/Thunder?
The Skull Knight
The Skull Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on May 8th 2014, 5:13 pm

We endorse abortion
What the hell is wrong with me

Also yea fire cancels out water

Fire can cancel out water

Ice cancels out ...what it does and yea

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno on May 8th 2014, 6:55 pm

Why is this still going?!

Speed of Light

Eno Vale
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 15,000/15,000EXP
Level III: 19,739/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP
Eno
Eno

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 8th 2014, 7:39 pm

BECAUSE THIS SITE IS FILLED WITH PERVERTS
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Belysa on May 9th 2014, 1:58 pm

...I am guilty of this.
.....I blame Onyx.

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

All RP's with Belysa in them are SUSPENDED for activity until further notice.
[Clickable]
Belysa
Belysa

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skull Knight on May 9th 2014, 3:48 pm

Wait a minute.... How the heck would an abortion even work IC? I mean, what world would have the technology to do that? I imagine that around 90% of disney worlds wouldn't have advanced enough technology and I doubt there would be one on Destiny Island or The World that Never Was........... Are people just going to Traverse Town to Scrooge's secret office for it or something? Lol

Sorry, just had to go there :/
The Skull Knight
The Skull Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity on May 9th 2014, 3:57 pm

I agree with Belysa. Tis all Onyx-nii's fault. He hath tainted the minds of the pure. ;P

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP
Charity
Charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on May 9th 2014, 4:18 pm

The Skull Knight wrote:Wait a minute.... How the heck would an abortion even work IC? I mean, what world would have the technology to do that? I imagine that around 90% of disney worlds wouldn't have advanced enough technology and I doubt there would be one on Destiny Island or The World that Never Was........... Are people just going to Traverse Town to Scrooge's secret office for it or something? Lol

Sorry, just had to go there :/

We have a ye olde abortion clinic that we got from family guy set up in every world

If you don't know what I'm referring to put in YouTube ye olde abortion clinic family guy it'll pop up

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skull Knight on May 9th 2014, 4:19 pm

That has to be the best reference I've heard all day, lol! I just imagine the lions in the Pridelands trying to do that
The Skull Knight
The Skull Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on May 9th 2014, 4:27 pm

If anything the current Mufasa or simba of that place will eat those young considering that's what they do already

But I'm currently dying from laughter at the sight of a pregnant lioness falling down then looking around like what the **** happened

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 9th 2014, 7:23 pm

This topic is way to popular. xD

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on May 9th 2014, 8:11 pm

Onyx wrote:If anything the current Mufasa or simba of that place will eat those young considering that's what they do already

But I'm currently dying from laughter at the sight of a pregnant lioness falling down then looking around like what the **** happened

You're a horrible person Onyx. She won't be able to have her cubs now. Her cubs have just died before they were even brought out of the womb. How is that funny?

*snicker*

[23:23:32] Dr. Wattson : GUYS THE PLANET IS GETTING HOT
[23:23:36] Dr. Wattson : "it's called summer retard"
[23:23:41] Dr. Wattson : NO FUCKFACE
[23:23:43] Dr. Wattson : LIKE FUCK YOU
[23:23:46] Dr. Wattson : WE WOULDNT MAKE THIS UP
[23:23:52] Dr. Wattson : YOU THINK THIS IS HTE BEST THING WE CUOLD MAKE UP TO SCARE YOU?
[23:23:56] Dr. Wattson : WE COULD JUST CREATE A NEW AIDS FUCK YOU
[23:23:58] Dr. Wattson : WE'RE SCIENTISTS
[23:24:07] Dr. Wattson : (how i imagine the conversation of global warming came up)
[23:24:12] Dr. Wattson : went***
Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on May 9th 2014, 8:14 pm

Also, why can't we just use magic birth control? It's pretty much free considering the general skill of magic our characters have. I mean, it's literally as simple as casting a spell before sex and then you're in the safe zone.

[23:23:52] Dr. Wattson : YOU THINK THIS IS HTE BEST THING WE CUOLD MAKE UP TO SCARE YOU?
[23:24:07] Dr. Wattson : (how i imagine the conversation of global warming came up)
Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on May 9th 2014, 8:34 pm

Amelia Star wrote:Also, why can't we just use magic birth control? It's pretty much free considering the general skill of magic our characters have. I mean, it's literally as simple as casting a spell before sex and then you're in the safe zone.

Because it's a cop out and I putting no magic on willy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belysa on May 9th 2014, 9:31 pm

Use protection kids. After all, you could give birth to this kid: Creepy bastid.

"Complaining about people complaining always fixes major issues! Let's do that instead of trying to find a collective solution by talking it out amongst ourselves as a community and point fingers instead of taking responsibility for our actions! While we're at it, let's attempt to satirize and/or demonize everybody who attempt to make a suggestion! Man, we are way better at this than those other people with experience who are trying to help!"

All RP's with Belysa in them are SUSPENDED for activity until further notice.
[Clickable]
Belysa
Belysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumblefoot on May 15th 2014, 2:57 pm

I lol'd
Grumblefoot
Grumblefoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 16th 2014, 5:44 am

What Belysa said. Or you could end up impregnating a succubus with an accident named Amelia.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on May 16th 2014, 5:44 am

A-Accident? :(

Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on May 16th 2014, 7:12 am

-walks in at the wrong time and blushes and says nothing because he will just add to the awkwardness-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2