» Marionette
Soldiers and Generals (closed) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Soldiers and Generals (closed) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Soldiers and Generals (closed) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Soldiers and Generals (closed) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Soldiers and Generals (closed) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Soldiers and Generals (closed)

Go down

Soldiers and Generals (closed) Empty Soldiers and Generals (closed)

Post by Myrus on April 15th 2014, 6:42 pm

Marius was on his beat, Watching the slaves do their shit. He had his sword his sword sheathed on his back. It was quite a large sword, but it was nothing very special. All it had to show off was a Dark, black blade with a Dark silver hilt. He seemed to looking for someone, someone to talk to. Someone he could trust. Maybe someone new, or maybe someone old. He would have to see.

Last edited by Marius on April 18th 2014, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Soldiers and Generals (closed) Empty Re: Soldiers and Generals (closed)

Post by Ace Kageki on April 15th 2014, 7:30 pm

Ander was walking around eating potatoe chips when he saw his Amaran brother (Or whatever he was supposed to be considered). He walked up beside him still looking ahead he he held out his bag offering the boy some chips.

You take your job to seriously man. Haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on April 15th 2014, 7:45 pm

He speaks almost without phasing. Something has him pissed off.

You don't know my history. Where I come from, what I went through. Life's a bitch, especially when you don't have a heart, I have heard legends of how nobodies, get hearts and get to live a actual life. Life put me without one and I don't want one.

He pulls out a Brass staff with many inscriptions covering. It has a glass globe on the top and it looks like this has been carried by someone who was an expert at magic.

This was my Master's staff, A symbol of me being a nobody and caring, now let me show you my true form, my true nature.

He takes the staff, tossing it into the air with much force. He follows it by unsheathing his sword and calling on two Amaran flyers to hold it in front of him horizontally. He whispers something under his breath before striking the staff asunder with his Sword, the flyers drop the ruined staff and fly off to the hive. He stabs his Sword down into the soft sandy dirt of the port.

I have no masters, I only follow orders when they are given to me. I have no heart, I do not care, I have no feelings. I am the perfect soldiers.

He picks up his sword, sheathing it, and looking to Ander in with  a dark, neutral expression.
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 15th 2014, 7:50 pm

Ander frowns dropping his potatoe chips. He picks up the staff peices and begins twirling them in his hands. Yet had a good feel. Rey were much stronger separate.

Why is he throwing this away? It's great!

He then looks at Marius with an equally Nuetral smile. He then walks out 15 feet. Lets test that then. I'll use these you use that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on April 15th 2014, 8:02 pm

Marius looks up without his weapon, hies eyes string Ander down like fire. He felt no shame, he felt no pride, he only knew to go down fighting. He grew up to his peak form of his Annihilator form, his weapon growing with him, his armor sprouting from his skin, his sword, is drawn and his expression did not change, he only prepared for battle.

The staff is useless, it's symbol of the past.

He begins his charge against Ander, the ground shuddering at his steps. His sword arm, at the ready the battle was started from his side.
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on April 18th 2014, 9:16 am

Suddenly he stopped, and sheathes his weapon, he looked at Ander and grinned, Two Generals of the same army against each other. Let's just wait till later okay? Keep that staff. He began to walk off towards the docks.

{Topic Exit}
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 18th 2014, 9:22 am

Uhh okay then? Cya!

•Topic Exit•

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down