» Marionette
Wares of The Paradox, OOC Storefront EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Wares of The Paradox, OOC Storefront EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Wares of The Paradox, OOC Storefront EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Wares of The Paradox, OOC Storefront EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Wares of The Paradox, OOC Storefront EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Wares of The Paradox, OOC Storefront

Go down

Wares of The Paradox, OOC Storefront Empty Wares of The Paradox, OOC Storefront

Post by Abraxas on April 15th 2014, 5:44 pm

No flashy drawings or other gimmicks for this, gonna keep it simple.  This is the storefront for my Blacksmith, Rift-Walking, "Expert" Synthesizer, Sebastian Saikou.

Anyway, these things won't be drawn out or anything, but the things that he is commissioned to.make will be given their own solo topic in his Journal, and once it is finished, it's up to whoever asked for their weapon/Item to come check up on it.

Item Prices

Basic Item: Single Use, stacked items with non-magical effects. 5 MU per stack

Slightly Advanced Item: Single Use, Stacked Items with  magical effects 10-15 Mu depending on complexity.

Advanced Item:  Multi-use Item, trigger or active enchantment. 20 Mu per item.

Weapon Prices:

Basic Throwing Weapons: Metal of your choice, stack of five, no abilities/functions. 5 Mu per stack.

Slightly Advanced Throwing Weapons: Metal of your choice, detail work added, stack of ten, one ability/function. 10 Mu per stack.

Advanced Throwing Weapons: Metal of your choice, can be something of your own imagination, detail work available, stack of Ten, two or more abilities/functions. 15 Mu per stack +5 Mu for every extra ability/function.

Bladed Weapons:

Basic Bladed Weapon: Type and Metal Type of Your Choice, no abilities/functions. 5 Mu Per Weapon

Slightly Advanced Bladed Weapon: Type and Metal Type of your choice, 1 ability/function. 10 Mu Per Weapon + 5 Mu for extra functions.

Advanced "Bladed" Weapon: Keyblades. 20 Mu per keychain/Keyblade, maximum of four abilities/functions.

Special Weapons: 

Transforming Weapons: Weapons that have an inactive and an active form, Like Sebastian's Flames of Life gauntlets. Only those soldiers of the Oblivion military may own one of these weapons. Prices vary based on complexity.

Guns follow a double pricing rule as they are harder and more time consuming to make. Otherwise they follow the same guidelines.
Abraxas
Abraxas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum