I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open)

Go down

I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open) Empty I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open)

Post by Onyx on April 13th 2014, 2:30 pm

Hot. Extremely hot.
Scorching hot.

Searing absolutely terrifyingly hot!

...was it mentioned that it was hot?

The sun was shining down on two figures that were far away from the palace and the town and were currently in the middle of the desert. The shorter of the two, for once instead of an black sweater, he wore a  simple black tank top. His mid-sized headphones were around his neck. Beige cargo shorts that came to just underneath his knees. Sporting a once nice pair of moccasins, that now looked worn out. The cause of this was the desert that they currently found themselves in. The taller of the two of them wore a dark blue tank top with his own grey jeans that were cut off around the center of the knee. On his feet were simple black and white slip-ons. He currently was crawling behind couple of feet behind the other one, he fell down on the sand and faced up towards the sun. "I can't go on....it's too hot, no person should be subjected to this!" The boy whined on the ground, he threw his arms up into the air in frustration. The shorter one turned around and heaved a heavy sigh looking at his brother with dulled eyes. "Rai...We've only been walking for about two hours." He stated bluntly with a bored tone. "Even more of a reason to give up!" "....Aren't you a Lavaman? How is hot weather a bother to you?" "Kuro..... that is like me asking you, Hey how come you don't have a snake tongue even though you use snakes or have serpent eyes! .....RACIST!"
There was a moment of silence between the two while a hot breeze blew by the two of them."...I need to reevaluate my life." Kuro or rather Pestilence muttered underneath his breath, turning around he began to walk away from Onyx. "Kurohhhh....come on, just give me a second....the treasure isn't going anywhere... There was no response, except for the constant footsteps of him walking away. "DAMN IT....KURO.....ugh...wait up!" He screamed out toward him slowly getting off the ground and rubbing his head; getting the sand out of his hair. He started to run after while they continued towards their destination and the treasure.

Back to top Go down

I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open) Empty Re: I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open)

Post by Kuro on April 15th 2014, 1:48 pm

Pestilence continued walking while Onyx stamped after him. For a moment, he actually wondered of he really should reevaluate his life, however it was a joke....mostly. When Onyx caught up with him they walked in a silence with nothing but the heavy and hot wind being the only sound around them until once again Onyx got bored. "I don't get it, why couldn't the stupid treasure be like ya know closer to the society of this place..." Onyx trailed off fanning himself in a failed attempt to stop the sweat from trailing down his forehead. "Because then we would just be going to the cave of not so wonders since everyone and their mother knows about it.....you should really set that place up as a tourist attraction or something." Pestilence replied in a bored yet curious tone while they continued to walk towards their goal. Onyx pondered at this thought tilting his head to the side. "I thought only one person or something like that may enter it at a time or if you touch anything you'll be locked in it forever...or at leasts that what the old lady in the hutch with the glass eye was preaching.. Onyx replied remembering the conversation he had earlier. "Though apparently the treasure were going for apparently is hidden and you have to face something in order to get to it." "When don't you have face something in order to get something in this universe, you have to face something in order to use the bathroom here." "...really?" "Shut up. We still have a ways to go." The duo continued their trek forward having no clue what they were really getting themselves into.

Back to top Go down

I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open) Empty Re: I like treasure, but only the cool kind.(open)

Post by Kasturi on April 22nd 2014, 11:27 pm

A caravan, multitudes of camels and ox-driven carts stacked up with goodness and treasures, traversed through the scorching desert now heated so hot the ground rippled like mirrors. But those are only mirages, the old merchant nodded to himself. A common phenomenon that stretches to the horizon.

The old man was among twenty others in the caravan, headed just out of Agrabah and towards the east. Slowly shadows from the rare clouds above crept into their path, bestowing them a relieving shade from the sun. The old man felt thankful, but maybe it was too soon for that?

Kast thinks so. From where he was, the caravan looked like tiny ants snaking across a sandy hill. Pitiful preys soon to be crushed underfoot, by the thousand thundering hoofs of horsemen gathered beside him. They shall know fear.

Kast was not a killer, but today he is among thieves and murderers. Their leader raised his scimitar to the clamoring shouts of many and Kast followed suit, brandishing his sword, keeping his scarf covering his lower face, and slowly rode his horse aside his compatriots forward.

They came like an uncalled wave; a swarm of black coming from behind a hill with plume of smoke tailing behind them. The caravan went into total disarray, as the desert bandits close in behind them.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down