» Marionette
Haze - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Haze - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Haze - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Haze - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Haze - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Haze

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Haze - Page 2 Empty Re: Haze

Post by Basil Drakon on April 22nd 2014, 5:00 pm

"By drifter, do you mean someone that "drifts" from world to world? A traveler, perhaps? That's an interesting choice of words, in any case. But a nightmare beast...? Well that is intriguing. Though the name does ring a bell, could you perhaps elaborate on what you call a "nightmare beast"? As an Observer, the term sounds awfully interesting to me."

After flashing Tororu a brief smile, the Observer turned his head towards the other person, the blond young man. He eyed him for a moment before slightly bowing his head before him:

"May I ask for your name, sir, as you've yet to introduce yourself?"
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Churchill on April 22nd 2014, 8:06 pm

Victor stared into the "Observer's" eyes, chuckling and mimicking the bow before introducing himself to the man...It seemed he had a renewed chance since the man whom Tororu had talked to had left a bit shockingly. He needed to survive and maybe he still had a chance, it all depended on his own interaction with the obviously intelligent man. Was he really who he claimed to be? That really...made him such a proper tool for the use of information and travel. "Winston. It's finally nice to meet someone of significant intelligence. Beyond the attempt of intimidation, or the touting of authority between the two soldiers I've run into. I am not one to brag about myself, to be the source of a hard-to-believe scary story. Maybe after you satiate your intrigues, we could separate from this world and into another for a bit of chat...not around imminent danger." Victor was interested in leaving, but most of all interested in his new tool....one he intended on using well.
Victor Churchill
Victor Churchill

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Drakon on April 25th 2014, 7:27 pm

Basil Drakon heard the man's words. So his name was Winston, and he seemed to be quite the intelligent man, one that had a high opinion of himself, apparently. But that was fine: Basil Drakon didn't care about the other person's character as long as it was fun, interesting or both. The Observer liked people who were fun to Observe, while he disliked those who turned boring over time, such as "certain people" that he hadn't seen in a while.

"Mr. Winston, is it? Very well. I was just about to head towards another world anyways, and traveling with a companion for once will be a pleasant change of pace. However, I'll advise you that my traveling methods are rather... unorthodox, to say the least. Unless you have a proper way to move from world to world yourself. In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Winston."
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Churchill on April 25th 2014, 7:45 pm

Victor smiled as Basil invited him to travel about, even if it was unorthodox in the way that it would occur. Victor didn't care, he had no power to be in the world he was in as of right now and so the oddity of travel would have to be bared. Victor wondered if just ignoring and leaving the dark coward behind for the superior, intelligent man would spark the shadow to attack. He doubted it and thus, concluded that leaving with Mr. Basil was the best option so far. The lack of presence of the insect army's leader was disappointing due to his need for more tools. "Well, Mr. Drakon. Let's depart. Good-bye, shadow. I doubt we will see each other again and thank-you for your offer of a ride. But I shall take the road only odd due to method and not tone." Victor tipped his head in Tororu's direction before walking away, beckoning Basil to follow.

"Oh and Basil, I'd like to discuss something with a fellow scholar." he planned on discussing his idea of surpassing human limitation and breaking free from the truth of inferiority.. Victor was a man who was so obsessed about his and everyone's own inferiority...it drove him mad. In his past, he and a colleague eventually birthed a monster that had surpassed a regular human...but they had to put it down. What if instead of creating life, he improved it. He...could turn himself into the monster that didn't need to be put down. Dissect his own body, reconstruct it to be that of pristine physical condition...and find what drives the power of magic. His heart was just a beating heart, his mind set on science. But what if...magic...was linked directly to the heart?
Victor Churchill
Victor Churchill

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Drakon on April 25th 2014, 8:23 pm

Basil looked back at the shadow person. They hadn't talked too much and he definitely wanted the answers to his questions, but he could wait. Beings that were considered "special" in this universe had the tendency of crossing paths more than once, after all. They'd meet again, and then they'd be able to chat as much as they wanted. For the moment, the one with the Observer's attention was Winston, who looked and sounded like rather the interesting person. What could he possibly want to talk about with another "scholar"? What type of information did he hold in his friend?

He could hardly wait to find out. However, the first step was to get themselves to a more... "peaceful" world. If they stayed there for too long, their lives could eventually be in danger.

"We'll discuss everything in due time. For now, let me prepare our method of transportation. We're lucky, as the starry sky is above our heads, and the gods have a certain affinity to the stars. It should be easy to make contact."

Basil Drakon stayed still, looking with eyes half open at the sky. Though he looked as if he wasn't doing anything special, he was actually engaging in conversation with the god that employed him. Maybe "conversation" wasn't the right word though, as it was a simple exchange of images and non-verbal ideas.

"I can only travel once a day... but even though I've never done this with someone else after reaching this world, my "boss" was rather acceptive of our current situation. We're prepared to move."

"Well then..." Basil Drakon would put a hand in Winston's shoulder. "Let's go."

The two of them would be enveloped in a flash of light, and in the blink of an eye they'd disappear from the world of Port Royal, headed towards their next destination.

[Topic Left]
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum