» Marionette
Arabian Nights EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Arabian Nights EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Arabian Nights EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Arabian Nights EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Arabian Nights EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Arabian Nights

Go down

Arabian Nights Empty Arabian Nights

Post by Ace Kageki on April 11th 2014, 4:30 pm

Ander was currently still a little shaken from what had happened in the Port a couple days before. He was glad he survived , but he also felt as if he was weak. ..If I can't even fight off intruders what good am I... I'm just an expendable... I bet that's it. With a sigh he continued his walk through the desert. Today wasn't anything special just a walk through a wasteland while he cleared up his head.

Ander loved the feeling of the hot air on his neck. (Irrelavantly enough) Sure it was uncomfortable, and tiring, but it kept him aware of his humanity. He could still feel the hot weather and he could still feel what a human would feel in the desert. That might have been why he came out here... To feel a little.

His head was clustered, a headache was definitely coming on. With another sigh he looked to the sky.

Something will more than likely happen today. I can feel it in my bones. I just hope it isn't to much... All this stress lately can't possibly be good on me. Ander tried to assure himself that he wouldn't stress, but he honestly was certain of that.

At least not right now.

Back to top Go down

Arabian Nights Empty Re: Arabian Nights

Post by Terami on April 12th 2014, 10:12 pm

Terami walked through the desert around Agrabah. He hadn't been here in quite some time since he had explored the cave of wonders. He smiled to himself thinking back on the memory. He didn't pay much attention to where he was going. It wasn't like he had a place to be. He would look up using his hand to shade his eyes from the bright sun.

A figure came into view from behind one of the sandy dunes. He walked to him or her to get a better look when he recognized the kid from Halloween Town. It wondered what he was doing all the way out here? He shrugged figuring that it wouldn't hurt to say hi and catch up.

"Greetings young Ander, what brings you to the hottest middle of no where?" He would ask as he approached the younger boy. He still wore a suit and his fedora. He was able to keep cool with his sapphire shards, so the heat didn't bother him.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 12th 2014, 10:22 pm

Ander looked over to the crystalling and noticed him at once.

It was Terami his first step and rival he had every met. The man that challenged and fought for Halloween Town against his takeover. Granted that even though he won the battle he failed to impress. An lost the world he answered anyways though. Happy to see the old face from months gone by. Terami! How are you Crystal King?

The nickname was cool Ander would start calling that. It fit pretty good actaully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on April 12th 2014, 10:26 pm

Terami stopped thinking about the nickname, and thought that it did have a nice ring to it. He focused on the boy that seemed to be going through some rough times. He would get to what was bothering the boy when the question came.

I am not bad. I am just wondering around visiting places I have not visited in a long time. What about you? Have you gotten any stronger since we last met?
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 12th 2014, 10:51 pm

Alot stronger. Unfortunately, some stuff has happened and... I'm a mass murderer now. Ander didn't care how the crystal king reacted to his words. It was the truth and he couldn't really help it.

What's done is done...

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on April 14th 2014, 12:28 am

Terami looked at the boy with a curios look but non-judgmental. He wasn't here to condone or confront him on anything that he did, or what the boy chose to become. It was not his place.

As long as your conscious is clear, and you feel like it was worth it." He still sensed that the boy was bothered about something. He had seen it as he approached the boy. If there is anything a listening ear could fix though I am willing to listen. He didn't want to out right ask incase it was too personal. They may be rivals, but that didn't mean they couldn't be friendly either.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down