I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
no-title...(not sure what this would be called...eh) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
no-title...(not sure what this would be called...eh) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
no-title...(not sure what this would be called...eh) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
no-title...(not sure what this would be called...eh) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
no-title...(not sure what this would be called...eh) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

no-title...(not sure what this would be called...eh)

Go down

no-title...(not sure what this would be called...eh) Empty no-title...(not sure what this would be called...eh)

Post by Lensilrist on March 14th 2009, 4:35 pm

(Really i don't know where this came from when i wrote it..but eh why not post something here. open for interpretation so have at thy :P)

A wondering heart seeking the one that embrace his emotions with sincerity, a sad individual that thinks of nothing of himself but rather for those to recognize him.

A singular way from which his face is to been seen rather then just brushed away as an empty fragment of glass…

Lifeless with only a glimmer of life destined to fade and be muttered with time and the dust of bitter faces that look right though him, uncaring and unconcerned, its pain worse that that of abuse of arms…

Trigging down rain falls cleansing the heat of day but not of remorse or pity…

What will bring this heart peace? Nothing known to him will do but the sting of a blade.

He screams for the end to come but silently waits as life progresses though and though, like a wave commanded by the moon. His whole world indifferent to every one but himself, we all keep marching on forever unconcerning ourselves beyond the mirror calling it self care in order to live better with guiltless shackles.

“It hurts”…

He mutters while walking down the daily routine of the day’s work, never changing nor understanding why but once more pressing on while slowly bending to the demands.

He finds the one he thinks to make it seem worth the wait only in the end to no longer hear himself but making the front the perfect mask to hide his glass heart…

It’s bitter to kiss and yet sweet to touch with such sensation of joy but to the other means nothing but convenience.

So the story ends and his seemly heart of glass turns to stone, each time a thorn breaking his defensive turning it to lifeless rock into fragile ice. What happens to the mind you ask?...

Only what is to be expected. Fear and distance now ruling what kindles was given, putting the mask on each time he is comforted with reality…

A strong heart no longer cries but shows nothing but weakness with not one tear shed…

Now here the heart stands in the darkness which he sought to embrace with a mask and heart of ice he truly has no face to be seen but rather a shallow view of the world that wages on without feeling.

(just needed to write something to feel better)

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum