» Marionette
Tournaments profiles  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Tournaments profiles  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Tournaments profiles  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Tournaments profiles  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Tournaments profiles  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Tournaments profiles

Go down

Tournaments profiles  Empty Tournaments profiles

Post by Lenneth on April 4th 2014, 12:36 am

So just a suggestion but how many would like a section for just tournament versions of their characters? since their more heavily moderated and it would be easier and more organized. It be a lot more ready for any tournaments we're holding to be of a more competitive style version of our beloved people. Thoughts?

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Tournaments profiles  Empty Re: Tournaments profiles

Post by Beta Genesis on April 4th 2014, 1:50 am

I'm for this idea. Anything that makes the process of applying and / or preparing for tournaments easier. That way there's no tedious hassle of the having to post up and review each time people want to participate. This puts less brain strain on both staff and member. Having to repeat the process over and over.

Instead of spending hours applying and reviewing. Characters, weapons, abilities, ect would all be archived in a single place for easy access. This also reduces any mistakes being made on applications as well. As everything will already be pre-approved ahead of time. The admins need just click and go when making their decisions. More so refreshing themselves on the character's information. Rather than trying to inform themselves about everything being included in one go.

All around, with this in play. Everything is just more organized and easier to use. The set up for a tournaments becomes faster so that things can get under way sooner. Instead of having to wait days on end. Going through review after review.

Also, the idea of having a sort of armory prepared for tournaments that you can add and remove things to is just appealing. That, and this way the tournament slots in shop have a more defined purpose to be considered as an item worth spending the Munny on.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 4th 2014, 1:15 pm

I think this is a great idea it makes it easier for you to look over things and it doesn't make it as hard on people do so much copy and pasting if everything's already here. Also if everyone has there stuff picked out a was of time tournaments can start faster and we won't have to carry a tournament all the way into a new season.

I'm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum