» Marionette
A Changed World to Observe (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Changed World to Observe (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Changed World to Observe (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Changed World to Observe (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Changed World to Observe (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Changed World to Observe (Open)

Go down

A Changed World to Observe (Open) Empty A Changed World to Observe (Open)

Post by Basil Drakon on April 3rd 2014, 8:26 pm

"Well... this place is certainly different from what I remember."

Those were Basil Drakon's first words upon seeing the sight in front of his eyes: the streets that had once been filled by rufians and common folk alike now harbored all kinds of strange, insect-like beings that seemed to double their numbers by the second. He understood the situation right away: the world had been invaded by these strange beings and now the surviving population lived in fear of their domain.

"Interesting..." The Observer commented. "I wonder what they are, or why did they come here? Of course, I can tell that they are not the calm bunch."

He had been attacked by one of the creatures upon arrival. Being one of those rare world travelers that were unable to fight back, Basil Drakon shifted his position 10 ft. above his head, and then another 10 ft. after he was able to use the spell again. He stood in the middle of the air, as if there was an invisible layer below his feet, looking down at the creature.

"They seem dangerous."

However, despite having his avoided a life threatening situation, Basil Drakon's smile was as calm as always.

"I wonder if there's anyone around who could explain to me what these beings really are?"
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Back to top Go down

A Changed World to Observe (Open) Empty Re: A Changed World to Observe (Open)

Post by Ace Kageki on April 4th 2014, 9:19 pm

Ander was sprawled out on a porch napping. He had even really busy lately and the nap seemed to soothe his stress. Opening one eye he looked to the guy hovering above some angry fly feet.

Yo, I don't think it's smart to be here right now. We're kinda busy at the moment. Ander said this with a voice that seemed to be sleepy and not real caring. He sighed and then sat his palm over his forhead. He felt as if a headache was coming over.

No more stealing from Rum keg... Damn shit hurts the head...

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Drakon on April 5th 2014, 10:57 pm

The Observer looked to his side to see a young looking boy talking his way with a rather sleepy tone of voice. Basil Drakon smiled to the man, glad to have found a living being that didn't try to attack him at sight. He walked through the air as if he was stepping on ground and approached the young man's location.

"My apologies." He'd say, bowing his head. "My name is Basil Drakon. I really don't want to interrupt you and your... friends?" He looked down at the Amarans that were still trying to catch him. "But if you don't mind, I'd like to ask some questions, that is, if you know their answers."

"For example: what are these creatures that swarm the city? I don't remember them being around last time I came."
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 7th 2014, 8:26 pm

Steve slowly walking down the street with his insect like 'pet". He then sees a face he dose not recall seeing before he also sees him talking to Ander. He walks up slowly and careful because he dose not trust this shady man. He dose not even have a "pet'. Um excuse me but who are you.
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down