I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail)

Post by Ace Kageki on April 12th 2014, 10:13 pm

As Steve goes to jump on to his ship Ander goes to grab him by the back of the neck in midair. A rumble starts to shake the ground... Hold up NIGGAH. Ander turns around and like a baseball player throws Steve across the entire square into a large building nearby. Amarans stop to watch what was happening. An angry expression was spread across Anders face.

I do hope your clownin' around by checkin out Abigail. I don't forgive so easily but if you et on your hands and knees and beg. I'll let you go... Otherwise I'll just kill you here and find another way to Neverland.

Vokun would grin a taunting look to the poser. What will it be? BITCH!... now grovel at my feet like a good peasant. The sudden change in personality could easily give away  that something changed within Anders mind set.

Push it to the Limits... I dare you.

[The Not So Funny Jester-Activated]

Back to top Go down

Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail)

Post by Inus on April 12th 2014, 10:23 pm

Steve gets up and brushes his self off and summons his keyblade You bitch and runs at Ander and trys to disarm him i'm not inserted in your girl friend i was wondering about the rose on here shoulder he hopes ander would let him go
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 12th 2014, 10:30 pm

Big Mistake...

Ander would activate a huge gust of Wind enough to knock cars backwards directly at Steve. Hoping to ram him back into the same wall. He then brought the wind over Steves head and tried forcing it down upon him, trying to push him to the floor. I said grovel.. If you value your life then you'll listen to my words. Haha.. Or are you so stupid? That you... Thought you could defeat me? And your lies do not work I saw you and sexual interest long before we came outside fool.

[Magical Winds-Used]

Last edited by Ander on April 12th 2014, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 12th 2014, 10:33 pm

Steve hit a wall hard and fell on his kneesYou lie you cant read my mind or could he he did not want to die he just wished abi would not hate him
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 15th 2014, 3:51 am

Abigail looked around as chaos started, What the hell has gotten into Ander? Steve was just trying to help! Once Steve hit the wall, Abigail's left hand flew right to her butt pocket where her pink gun Nightfall was and pulled it out cocking the gun so it was loaded. She was glad it still had some ammo, Before Ander can make another move without any warning she pulled the trigger and aimed for his kneecap... If he moved in any kind of way or dodged it, she would lift Nightfall and shot at his chest whether or not she missed, she yelled at him her voice full of venom as she spoke, "I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL ANDER OR NOT, BUT YOU SURE AS HELL NOT HURTING SOMEONE THAT IS TRYING TO HELP ME FIND MY FATHER!"

[18:04:15] * Ander sits down

[18:04:40] Ander : When Yima gets mad you sit ._.

[18:04:49] Ander : Like for real
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 15th 2014, 5:15 pm

Thunder roared as Vokun heard te girl talk at him like she owned him. He sighed in annoyance and part anger.

Humans...

Vokun just grinned before turning into a liquid and reforming a little ways away as he came up a portal also did as well. In fact, hundreds did all over the place.
Oh I wouldnt say i'm Ander however as of late e has been getting to be quite the character in my opinion. But no.. Now put down the gun Abigail I don't want to fight 'you'. Or rather a part of me doesn't... I'm merely being used right now as it is... But even if I tried to explain that to you, I doubt you'd understand. Lets just say you put down the gun and maybe... Just maybe I'll let the useless guide go. However I don't see why you need him. Especially after he was checking you out. My god... Back in our day the women were a little more aggressive towards perverts but meh. Times are changing I suppose...

[Vokun the Jester-Ready to be used]

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 15th 2014, 5:41 pm

"What are you talking about!?" Abigail extended her left arm, showing her rose tattoo on her bicep but as she did that there was something about Ander that she was... attracted too she couldn't explain it but then she turned to Steve and then Ander not knowing what to do...

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 15th 2014, 6:47 pm

Vokun watched the girl her arm extending sure enough there was a rose.

I don't buy it...

Vokun grinned up at Abigail and winked in her direction. He could see Anders interest in the beautiful young lady. He decided he wouldn't hurt her she was much to good of a prize to go to a waste. Abigail don't be so humble about yourself. You know what he was doing, inside you knew, and it bothered you did it not? I was defending your delicate body from the likes of lessers... People like him even make the Goodyear of creatures stir up anger.

Vokun saw something in Abigail that he sought to drive into. He erupted into a liquid and sank into the ground faster than a birds wings he flung his watered body to Abigail's side. Stroking her hair he smiled down at her. You don't like Protection? whispering into her ear he spoke again this time more seductive like. Your much to good, as much as I like that... You could be such a bad girl. Why don't you, yourself, teach him a lesson.

Vokun could smell the fragrance of the young girl. The innocence, the powerful soul, it was one that even he knew was impossible to take...

But is it impossible to chaorupt? I wonder.
Hahahaahahahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 15th 2014, 6:55 pm

Abigail scoffed when he turned into liquid and appeared at her side stroking her hair and whispering to her... His voice made her have butterflies in her stomach but she quickly denied them and shoved Vokun away, "Back off, I do NOT want to be a bad girl!" She said, tucking her loose strands of hair behind her ear as she composed herself, What if I want to be bad.... She thought as she held Nightfall with both hands pointing it at his forehead waiting for him to make a move.

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 15th 2014, 7:04 pm

Vokun felt it.

doubt... Sexy.

He would go for the motion to put one arm around Abby's waist using the other to gently pick Abigail's wrist that held the gun. After this is possiblely done he would help her to point it at Steve who was probably watching in horror.

Go on Abigail pull the trigger it feels good to be bad... Don't worry though. I get te same way when I aimed my first gun as well. Tell ya what precious we won't kill him. Shoot his shoulder and feel the sensation of doing wrong. Ander did afterall, he's already murdered thousands. But does that make him a huge insane ego-maniac? No it doesn't it makes him stronger, smarter, less merciful... Do it and your father will know of your strength. Vokun would lean over in attempt to kiss Abigail's cheek seductively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 15th 2014, 7:53 pm

Steve get up after hearing Ander tell abby to shoot him he then runs at ander GET AWAY FROM HER THIS IS OUR FIGHT He yells Steve then summons the power of light and darkness he get back abby he said calmly Steve then summons his keyblade let's go He charges at ander and slashes at his legs he did not want to kill him
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 16th 2014, 7:10 am

Vokun turns pulling away from Abigail and holding his fists up the enemy.

Wants some, come get some.

More than just Amarans had shown up by now. Humans began watching and whispering. One human even brought a stereo and had hooked up music. Ironically enough it was perfect for the moment.

Spoiler:

When Steve ran Vokun would let a blackish liquid fall from his mouth reforming as a clown the clown the jumped into a nearby portal and found his atop a building. He then began aiming and rapidly shooting at Steve. Vokun however would hold out his hands and aim shoot off Black smoke of Illusions he then turned around and grabbed Abby rushing her to a bear by location to keep her out of danger. The smoke should be hurting Steve's eyes like pepper spray. Not to mention it was impossible to look through. Vokun then summoned A scythe, it began to shake wickedly and then he was holding another coated it darkness.

Vokun would throw the original with master accuracy directly at Steve. The scythe of laughter weighed 3 tons and would easily saw his body in half if landed. Then Vokun would reach stretching his arm to the nearby building and stand beside the clown summon who was already shooting his lightning at Steve.

The difference between this lightning however was the fact that it was coated in mystical energies and was specifically used to knock enemies away...

You'll regret the day you didn't just stay down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 16th 2014, 4:40 pm

Steve covered his self in a orb of light to protect himself from Vokun and lighting he then summoned his two knight the white one had a sword the black one had a sniper he then sent the knights to attack the clown Steve would wait for ander to attack.
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 23rd 2014, 6:57 pm

Pissed and wanting to end this quickly vokun would have no choice, but deliver control to Ander.

Im to much of a ranged user to be playing with knights while in such an area as this. It's quite the field advantage for him, but... Ander himself can take this guy. Time to deliver to the boy.

With a rumble the minds were switched the now awake Ander had watched the whole scenerio go down. Personally a little angry at the seductive clown, nonetheless he made Ander look pretty badass.

Alright Steve, you wanna play up close? Fine then, I guess you'll have to see why they call me an Amaran general chump! A second later the boy had ready ripped through his original human flesh and was standing in his bug form. Throwing thirty eggs in all directions they began to instantly hatch into beasts exactly identical to himself.

FOOLISH FOOL! DID YOUR REALLY THINK THE BUGS WERE IGNORING US FOR NOTHING? Ander then shakes his head.. That was weird he almost had sounded like Vokun.

Is he... Rubbing off on me?

Shaking his head he got down to buissness. The armored militia was far stronger than the two knights, but they would be all to Ander of course. Flying into the air and crossing his arms he watched his own monsters head in Steve's direction attempting to rip him into easy shreds. Ander however watched the Knights a weird tingling in his back as two retractable pincers that could easily pick them off.  The armor was merely a shirt compared to the power of the exosceletal bones the bugs possessed.  

It was only a matter of time now, before the man was ripped and eatin by the monster bugs. Looking over he saw the other Amarans going crazy over the delicious entertainment they were watching.
Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 23rd 2014, 7:39 pm

Steve sees the beast he quickly get ride of his orb of light defending him that thing could easily destroy the orb. He try's to doge it bye sliding the beast cuts a sleeves off the right of his shirt and he started to drip blood. he charges at the beast
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 23rd 2014, 8:06 pm

The numberous monster easily swarm around Bballer and begin to engage him from every angle.

One of Anders pincers shoot down at the black knight attempting to grip him by the neck then pull him off the ground holding him 20 feet above the ground. Watching the other cower in horror prepared to do the same to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 23rd 2014, 8:16 pm

Steve saw the beast around him in ever angle he was hit hard started to bleed everywhere his black knight about to die he He put his keyblade away Ander i yield please don't kill my knights there my only friends
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 23rd 2014, 8:19 pm

Didnt I tell you to grovel?

The Amarans would stop the black knight begging for its life frantically lashing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 23rd 2014, 8:36 pm

Steve got on his knees and groveled as ander his face dripping blood
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 24th 2014, 7:02 am

Dropping to the ground Ander morphed into human form. Waving his hand at the Amarans to now join the army that was growing.

Looking over to beutiful Abigail he pointed, Now go apologize, to Abigail, about what you were staring at. I won't kill you, but you will help her. Putting his hands in his pocket he slowly made his way to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 24th 2014, 7:14 am

He look at Abi Im sorry i will help you find your father
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 24th 2014, 11:55 pm

Abigail couldn't take it anymore, she just saw Ander turn into something disgusting and some other stuff. She turned away, "Lets just go find my dad.." She mumbled as she walked away...

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 25th 2014, 5:06 pm

Ander had a sick grin on his face. Pushing his hair outa his face, he began to tap his side.

The evil... It's so good.

Ander felt himself coming under a withdraw. He knew Abby saw him for what he really was now. It felt so good to be recognized as the monster he was.. It was good indeed walking along behind the two he'd make his way to the ship.

A slight since of joy in the pit of his soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 25th 2014, 10:16 pm

Steve wiped the blood of his face he pointed to a hole in a ship shaped like a door over there. That is the way to get to different worlds
He created a huge orb for light for the 3 to travel to neverland He then made a opening for them to get in.
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 25th 2014, 11:25 pm

Abigail nodded and looked towards Ander who was grinning for some horrid reason... She shook her head and walked in the portal.....

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next