» Marionette
Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) Empty Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail)

Post by Ace Kageki on April 1st 2014, 6:29 pm

Ander had woken up at about 8:00 am and was on his way to Abigail's room. He had a white shirt on and black pants. This was the day they would get all her stuff together figured out, her story ,and begin the search for the so called "Tyler Saikou". After yesterday he wasnt sure if Abigail even wanted to be around him, but what Sirius said went and he was ready. Today he would help the girl he resurrected and he would do a damn good job of it!

Ander has let himself into Sirius' building and was already making his way upstairs to her bedroom. He approached calmly and quietly. And knocked on her door casually. Abigail are you awake? You should probably get dressed so we can work this thing out. Ya know for finding your dad. Abigail? He thought he could hear her getting up but he wasnt sure.

Back to top Go down

Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) Empty Re: Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail)

Post by Abigail on April 1st 2014, 6:40 pm

Abigail woke up as soon as Ander knocked on the door, she got out of bed, took a quick shower and put on a pink tank top and dark blue jeans. She adjusted the pink top so it would hide the hideous scar on her chest, of course it showed her bare arms but hopefully Ander won't see the scar. She put her long blonde hair in a ponytail and was ready to head out the door until a pink gun appeared on the dresser, in utter confusion she picked it up. Whose gun is this? Oh well, finders keepers.. She thought as she turned the knob of the door.

She walked out of her temporary room and smiled at Ander, "Good morning," She would say, as she slowly slid the gun in the butt pocket of her jeans. "How are you today? Where are we going first?"

[18:04:15] * Ander sits down

[18:04:40] Ander : When Yima gets mad you sit ._.

[18:04:49] Ander : Like for real
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail) Empty Re: Wake-Up/ Part 1:Port Royal (Abigail)

Post by Ace Kageki on April 1st 2014, 6:57 pm

Abigail had quickly gotten her things together which surprised Ander it was only 15 minutes he figured it be like an hour but this was good. Good Morning to you two Ms. Saikou. And I'm doing great now, oh yeah well I was thinking we could go check out one o the restaurants. Some of the citizens around here still have one. While we're down there we can get breakfast then talk about where you wanna start and stuff... Like Disney Town or I don't know haha. I was also thinking maybe we could all about what happened to you and stuff? Ander talked while he made his way back down the stairs. He walked a little ahead of Abigail and then stopped at the bottom of the steps before stopping and awaiting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 2nd 2014, 3:24 pm

Abigail grinned. "I would love to check out some of the restaurants! And sure, I mean I kind of remembered everything..." She gulped. She remembered nothing, she didn't evenb remember why she wanted to look for her father, She would walk past Ander but then stop as if asking him to lead the way.

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 2nd 2014, 5:05 pm

Ander would walk out the door and walk down the street speaking casually to Abigail. So uhh anyway... How did you die? Ander asked a littler curious probably again stepping on a bad sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 3rd 2014, 11:34 pm

Abigail wasn't surprised that he would have a question like that... She lifted her hand and ran a finger across her chest, wincing in pain before letting her arm fall to her side. "You know... I was probably shot in the chest or something, I don't actually remember.. All I know is that my chest is kind of ticklish." She would tell him with a chuckle as they walked down the street, she forgot how nice it was being outside on a nice sunny day. She has been spending long months in what people would call Hell. She looked down and yelped, lifting her foot as a snail slowly passed by. "Thank you for your kindness ma'am." It would say to her but only she could her as it slowly slithered by on it's way. That was a close one, She was glad she didn't harm the creature, "Hehe, that was a close one.. I hope no one would crush the poor thing; I love animals, especially bugs they are so po-" She was about to say polite but she didn't want Ander to know that she spoke and could turn into any kind of animal.. So much for being a normal teenage girl.

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 4th 2014, 11:28 am

Ander looked at her as if she were
Joking around. Hmm I don't know if you could call some of bugs I'm familiar with animals. But even so yes bugs are kinda cool. And I wasn't trying to be nozy about your past or anything if it hurts or something I could get you some kind of pain receivers or something. I'm only saying because I don't think wounds are supposed to tickle long after you've past and are already walking around in a new life.

Smiling at her he lead her into a store, upon walking in the people stared and look frightened about seeing them. Dont mind us! We're just here for some of that famous breakfast of of yours. picking up a menu he would look to her to see how she was doing. If theirs anything you wanna talk about feel free. Maybe a detailed appearance of your dad would come in handy? Ander shouldn't help but notice how pretty Abby was today. He was certainly mesmerized by her by how beutiful she was. Her mother must have been a very good looking lady, or her dad had quite a few feminine aspects to himself.

Who knows right? Maybe he'd up resurrecting more people in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 7th 2014, 11:50 am

Abigail smiled as she sat down across from Ander and also picked up a menu, "Well," She would begin as she opened the menu and looked into his green eyes. "My father is six feet tall, jet black hair a crescent moon shaped scar on his lower jawbone. Blue-green eyes, he mostly wears hoddies and black t-shirts and one more thing... Oh! My dad and I are both the same age." She would add, wondering if this would make the boy look at her in a different light. Hopefully it didn't, she was starting to like Ander and wanted to be his friend since she didn't know how to make any...

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 7th 2014, 8:09 pm

Ander listened making sure to note the details...

"My father is six feet tall, jet black hair a crescent moon shaped scar on his lower jawbone. Blue-green eyes, he mostly wears hoodies and black t-shirts and one more thing... Oh! My dad and I are both the same age."

The last bit caught him off guard. He even stopped his racing mind to answer. So wait? If your the same age then how... How old are you exactly? Ander felt a tight tug at his heart. Here he was crushing on an infant...

Im... A... Pedofile?

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 11th 2014, 11:10 pm

"Well.... I'm six months old really," She told him with a small laugh as the waitress started walking slowly towards them. "We are both 15 physically and mentally, I don't really act like a toddler but at times I do. I'm an age accelerated half demon, nothing to be proud of but it's who I am.." She told him with a small smile as the waitress approached, Abigail ordered a Mountain Dew with Soba Noodles with Miso-Glazed Tofu and Vegetables a delicious vegetarian dish. The waitress looked at Ander waiting for him to order something.

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 11th 2014, 11:26 pm

The waitress took the girls order and Ander awaited. Uhh just some waffles an milk please. When the woman walked on off Ander got back to his talk with Abigail.

Hmm A demon huh? I have a reputation for making friends with demons. In more ways than one actaully... Anyways, I guess it doesn't really matter when a persons born if they have the mental and physical forms of a mature person....

The Amaran seemed to space out for a second before snapping back into reality from his over-analysis. He had been trying to conclude to what kind of magic could accelerate growth. He quickly smiled and spoke back to her.Okay so anything else you should fill me in on? If there isn't, then what world would you like to search in first? Are there any specific places that you think he might be in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 12th 2014, 3:02 am

Abigail laughed, "I don't consider myself as mature...." She would say as the food arrived. When Ander asked her where there was any specific places where her father might be in, she took a sip of her coke her mind was filled with a place... With grassy plains, teepee villages, people that wore feathers on their heads and fur covered clothes, and little females wearing dresses with wing on their back. "Well, um. There is this place... There is grass, ships, little women that can fly, and people with feathers on their heads... Do you know what I'm talking about so far?" She asked him as she took a fork and swirled her noodles around, a rat ran across the table to Abigail acknowledging her with it's pink nose in the air. "Spar some food? It asked as it moved a little closer to her, standing on it's hind legs.

Abigail smiled, taking a napkin and placing a few of her tofu noodles on the napkin. The rat thanked her and used it's teeth to drag to napkin back to it's hole, Abigail would glance at Ander but look down at her noodles shoving them to her mouth a blush creeping her cheeks. He has seen you spare a snail and feed a rat, He is going to leave you if you don't act normal! She thought.

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 12th 2014, 7:20 am

Steve siting at the table next to them eating a pizza and couldn't help but ease drop he was alone after all I know just what your talking about, Never Land. He took a sip from his water and takes a bit of his pizza he was always a wise man
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 12th 2014, 7:46 pm

Ander didn't know the world... Sounded intense though. As the rat jumped on the table Ander was ready to slap it off. That was of course before he saw how it acted and her response to it.

It was almost like...

Did you just... Read that mouses mind or something? Ander was starting to be impressed by the girl in front of him.

How extraordinary... I guess I shouldn't be too impressed. I'm a space alien bug, but wow she does have it goin' on.. Hmm.

Then another teenager would butt into the conversation. He was a man older than the Amaran but looked as if he was trying to be a big shot around the elite Amarans woman... Instant 'bad' first impression (of course this was only because he liked Abigail.) with a quick move of the eyes and a sharpened look he stared at the boy. What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 12th 2014, 8:03 pm

Abigail blushed and looked up quickly shaking her head when he asked the question, some guy behind them said that the world she was infering was called 'Neverland. "Yes! That's right, how did you know?" She asked him, her blue eyes shining in admiration at the man who spoke.

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 12th 2014, 8:24 pm

I have been lots of places one was neverland and i saw all the things you have spoken of, little woman that could fly ,people with feathers on there head Steve then turned to the couple and said i could take you there if you want he then turned back and ate his pizza and took a sip from his soda. Its up to you He knew just how to get there
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 12th 2014, 8:43 pm

Ander looked at Abigail then to Steve...

No No No!!!!

Ander brutally begins murdering Steve in his head... Instead he answers with a voice that let on to him not favoring the boy, but at the same time making it sound like he meant it. Its up Abigail It's her dad afterall. I'm just helping her out a little. If she thinks he's there though... Then by all means take us. Ander felt a little bad. The boy across from him had just stole the spotlight.... It wouldn't have bothered him if Abby hadn't become someone Ander liked. This was the first girl he'd ever had feelings for the last thing he needed was a poser adventurer snatching up his thunder.

-15 points from Ander...

Abby do you wanna go with him? Ander studied her feelings, if anything he wanted her to be happy and would put up with the guy in front if that meant making her search shorter and sweeter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 12th 2014, 8:46 pm

Abigail looked between Ander and the man, she stood up and walked over to Steve's table the tone in Ander's voice made her feel bad she didn't want to leave without him. "I will go with you," She said taking a long pause before turning to her only friend. "Only if Ander can come with us."

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 12th 2014, 8:54 pm

Of course Steve got out of his seat up ill wait out side when your ready let me know when your ready he sat on a stone bench on outside in the warm air just then he though i just meet this lady but i think i'm in love :|
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 12th 2014, 9:18 pm

Ander saw the man leave and the sighed. Abigail I don't like that guy. He seems off. He wondered if the man had any intelligence stabfing out there with the Amaran beats ready to tear his flesh off. He would send them a mental link so they wouldn't attack him. He just hoped that that Abigail's guide would be okay. For her sake.

"I'll kill him..." (message sent to the Amarans)

Ander finished his milk and say down the money. Along with a tip even though he didn't have to. He blushed when he stood up. He didn't want to lose the only 'girl' friend he'd ever had. He wondered what was running trough Abbies head.

Hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 12th 2014, 9:25 pm

Abigsail shook her head when Ander said the man seemed off, "I don't think so, he's going to help us..." She told him as her she tucked a blonde lock behind her ear. "I can be with my dad, I don't want to bug you by living here..." She sighed, she didn't want to bother Ander on his job well whatever he was working on. She smiled and reached for Ander's hand..... But stopped short, turning on her heel and walking out of the resturaunt. She looked behind her to check if Ander was following and finally reached the man, "You need to tell us your name, and do you have any sort of transportation to get there?"

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 12th 2014, 9:36 pm

Im Steve and you know those big gates in each world well i know how to go from world to world through those gates that is how i get from place ro place good thing its close follow me he started walking down main street guys look for the gate to the world main street is all ways pack if you see it let me  know but he could not stop look at abi  :|

Last edited by bballer on April 13th 2014, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on April 12th 2014, 9:50 pm

Ander felt a tug at his heart, she was so kind. Following behind the young woman he sighed. When he heard that Steve used gates Ander frowned. What gates? Only two worlds have gates...

Ander was worried for, not only Abby's well being, but if this guy even knew what he was talking about. Unless you have a portal or a ship I don't see how your gonna walk through outer space anyway...

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on April 12th 2014, 9:55 pm

Abigail was starting to feel a little uncomftorable when the man started to look at her, but nodded when he told them his name was Steve..

Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Inus on April 12th 2014, 9:57 pm

There it isSteve pointed to a hole in a hull in a ship it was in a door frame shape he ran over to it and jumped in jump in guys there was nothing but darkness Steve created a large orb of light and was siting in side it and waited for the two to hop in

Last edited by bballer on April 13th 2014, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Inus
Inus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next