Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
suck on my magnum dongOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pmGemini
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 143985 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Tororu

Taming Nightmares

on April 1st 2014, 12:48 am
Tororu stood over the cliffs high on the snowy mountains. He wore nothing to protect himself from the cold he didn't need to. There was something inside of him that wouldn't let him die. He stood as the cold, wet snow flakes hit the bare skin of his upper body and his tattered pants were moistened by the snow that melted on them. The skull on his hip rattled slightly against the belt as the skull shaped belt buckle shined in the bight, but cold sunlight. His neck length black hair flew about it like itself was alive.

"The world is your play thing. Feed us. Devour them all. They shunned you tormented you. They deserve no mercy." A deep voice said in his head. He could feel the presence of the Nightmare Being getting stronger in his body. He shook his head narrowing his one yellow cat like eye and his bright blue eye with the white part black.

"No," he replied to the creature. "I may be stuck with you, but it is my body, and my decisions on what we do." Tororu knew that he had to do something about the nightmare being. If it continued to gain strength it may come to the point the he may not be able to control. He looked to the cliff face and snapped his fingers. The stone started to shift into a chair and the rocks under it started to heat up when he sat down.

Battle Theme: "Awake and Alive - Skillet
Sir Nicholas

Re: Taming Nightmares

on April 1st 2014, 10:43 pm
Nicholas hadn't been to the Land of Dragons in almost a decade. When last he walked this world, he was literally an entirely different person. Now, looking at it - seeing the snow-covered peaks and valleys, it was both beautiful and foreboding. It was a reminder of days long past.

As he disembarked from his ship, which he had landed near the Tung-Shao Pass, he took in the sights and smells of the frozen mountains with satisfaction. Here, the air was crisp and clean. Most would have left this place quickly in favor of warmer climates - but the cold bothered him very little. Even while wearing a full set of plated armor he felt the biting winds and completely shrugged it off.

"This brings back memories." He said to himself. "Now that I think of it, the last time I was here - I was Emperor."

Jameson's long blonde hair was caught in the renewed breeze - and his brown eyes went about the scenery - needing no protection from the flurry. His thick soled boots made heavy impressions in the snow as he walked forward - unperturbed by the frozen peaks.

As he came to the edge of the cliff face, he took in the sight of the Imperial City - many miles below. Hundreds of tiny lights flickered in the night and blinked at him as he watched the capital of his former world go about its usual routines.

The King of Musketeers smiled, nodding his satisfaction and turned. As he was about to walk back to his ship, in the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of someone else on the mountain.

Curious, he turned to the figure and walked towards him - noting mentally that he also had disregarded any protection from the snow. He had a skull about his belt - and if the muscles on his chest were any indication, he had lived a hard life.

"Greetings!" He called out to the younger man to get his attention. "What do you here? I am Nicholas Jameson, King of Musketeers."
Tororu

on April 6th 2014, 10:08 pm
Tororu turned to the older man behind him. He was curios as to why a king would be all the way out here. Wouldn't he have a world to run then? Then again, he would have a ton of people that could take care of that stuff for him from time to time allowing him to travel. Tororu ultimately shrugged thinking that it wasn't his place to try to rationalize what other people did.

He bowed respectfully wit a slight bow a small smile on his lips. He could always use the company though. The nightmare beast stirred sensing a new source of memories and nightmares to devour. When the king got close to him, he would feel a slight chill. It was a different kind of chill than the chilly winds and temperatures of the mountain, but a spin tingling one that something dark was around watching him. Dark memories would start to come to the surface a little at the time.

"Well it is always a pleasure to meet a king on casual terms. It shows that even if one has power, he isn't above those that he protects. Am I right?" He asked his smile widening across his face.

Battle Theme: "Awake and Alive - Skillet
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum