» Marionette
A meeting with maddness - Page 3 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A meeting with maddness - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A meeting with maddness - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A meeting with maddness - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A meeting with maddness - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A meeting with maddness

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A meeting with maddness - Page 3 Empty Re: A meeting with maddness

Post by Dravocn on April 13th 2014, 2:50 am

Dravocn, due to his current speed which was not his max at this point, easily cut down the Neo-Shadow-like things, all in a chain slice and dice... a horizontal slash on each and for those that had jumped or ducked to get out of the way a vertical slash on them as simple as such the slashes seemed like those of an assassin. Shadow Drav saw the cross like attack preparation as Drav had seen it happen before the Shadow did as well, it quickly dodged jumping out of the slash range as the beast brought it's swords to it's actions. Shadow Drav had jumped off of a wall as it had landed from it's dodged coming using it's speed to speed up the shot coming from the wall ready to slice the beast in half. Shadow Drav dissipated... as did Drav's armor... and the sword became normal again.... Drav was standing there looking at Tororu with a smile. "That was fun don't you think?" he asked the current beast. "I believe that would be good enough ... we don't need death ... this was a spar after all." he said as he understood where this battle would have taken them "My armor wanted me to let go as it moved for itself ... my blade Enko wanted to take over as well ... your beast clearly wanted blood as soon as it came out." Dravocn realizing he's talking to the beast held his arms out wide awaiting for an attack of any kind... Drav had Regenga it really wouldn't matter whether it hit him or not to him.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 14th 2014, 12:03 am

The beast slammed one blade into the floor, as it grabbed the remaining one with both hands. It charged quickly swinging it's massive blade horizontally at the young man's neck going for the killing blow by decapitation. The blade whistled through the air, but it stopped suddenly inches from the boy's neck. The beasts eyes widened as it pulled back clutching its head. Tororu was regaining control of his body now. The darkness covering his body began to dissipate as the glowing runes faded.

Tororu fell to his hands and knees panting heavely. Sweat covered his shirtless body which made his wound sting like hell. He finally looked up at Drav with an emarrased smile. He rubbed the back of his hand laughing a little.

"Sorry about that, it seems that I still have a hard time controlling it in battle." He said slowly getting to his feet again.

Battle Theme: "Awake and Alive - Skillet
Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 14th 2014, 12:10 am

Dravocn smiled at the beast .. unafraid of what the beast was planning on doing in fact his arms were wide open awaiting the blow. Dravocn grinned when the beast froze, it's eyes widened... Good kitty he thought as it reformed into Tororu he looked at the man with a smile "Twas alright ... i had fun... and that beast is a sweetheart if anything... but that's just my opinion." he said in earnest, again Drav is unstable ... his weird activiies are to be expected.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 14th 2014, 12:14 am

Tororu looked at the man before bursting into laughter. He held his gut trying to force himself to be calm, but that was near impossible for the shirtless man. He whipped away a tear from his eyes as his laughing fit started to dissipate.

"You are one strange kid you know?" He said clapping Drav on the shoulder. He was glad that he had met the boy. It was good to find some that could take to the Nightmare Beast with such a attitude.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 14th 2014, 12:19 am

Dravocn was confused as Tororu laughed, mainly as to why he was laughing ... Drav was serious ... he liked the beast. Strange kid? This confused Drav but he didn't mind, he was used to being called strange, Drav felt Tororu's hand on his shoulder... he felt a little uncomfortable, but didn't bother mentioning it. "So what now?" he asked curiously

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 14th 2014, 12:23 am

His growling stomach was all the answer that Drav needed. Tororu shrugged and headed for the door as the enchantment of the room wore off, and the room reverted back to it's normal size. He opened the door motioning for him to come on.

"Why don't we get something to eat. I would also like to talk to that lovely lady that you were accompanying as well."

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 14th 2014, 12:26 am

Drav nodded ... he would like some food as well ... clearly not as much as Tororu but still would like food. He followed him to wherever he was taking him "Jazilia should be in the bazzare so if you want we can get her there." he noted "Just ... don't be shocked when she acts strange. She's shy." he told him

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 14th 2014, 12:30 am

Tororu chuckled again as he closed the door after the younger man exited the house. They headed in the direction of the bazar. If she was anything like Drav, then he would not be shocked at all.

"Don't worry. I am sure that there is no strangeness that is too strange for me."

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 14th 2014, 12:38 am

When they reached the bazzar they would come to find huge crystals of violet ice laying in front of an officer who was holding a child "PUT... HER .... DOWN.... NOW!!!!!" she ordered him, the guard quivered as he set the girl down. the girl ran away in fear of being her next target. "GET OUT OF MY FACE!" she told him and the rest of the guards who all ran off as soon as she finished her sentence ... afterward she was perfectly happy again and began searching around the bazzar again skipping around eating parts of the ice she had made. "That's Jazilia, she's a demoness... not a bad one either.. well as far as i know." Drav said smiling.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 14th 2014, 12:44 am

Tororu watched her and smiled chuckling loudly enough for her to hear him. He ran his fingers through his hair as if he was trying to make himself look presentable. He had always been know as a lady killer when he wasn't running for his life from the angry townsfolk.

"Well you sure know how to put the fear into even such stubborn guards as these. I must say that is quite a feat." He said bowing slightly.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 15th 2014, 12:05 am

Jazilia blushed as soon as she saw the man, she then saw Dravocn standing beside him, then looked at the man again. "I-I-I...." she fell silent "It was nothing...." she said with her head facing her feet. She looked at him startled after she had finished as she realized she didn't introduce herself. "I'm Jazilia Reinheart. Pleasure to meet you sir." she said quickly with her head bowing low to him. Dravocn chuckled a bit seeing her being all frantic.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 16th 2014, 10:35 pm

He bows smiling taking her hand in his kissing the back of it lightly. He smiled at he chuckling at her slight fluster. He wanted to see how far he could woo her. It was always like a game to him. An innocent game, but a game none the less.

"So I am thinking of treating Drav to lunch. Would you like to join us my dear? It would be lovely to have such a lovely woman sharing a table with us."

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 17th 2014, 9:34 pm

Dravocn, oblivious to what Tororu was doing, smiled and watched as he had kissed her hand ever so gently and her panic attack, which is clearly an exaggeration. Jazilia however got extremely read due to Tororu's comment and the fact he kissed her hand, she wanted to answer through her voice but all that came out was soft whimpering out of fear and embarrassment. Dravocn laughed "I believe that's a 'yes'." he said as Jazilia quickly ran to him and hid in embarrassment.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3