» Marionette
A meeting with maddness - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A meeting with maddness - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A meeting with maddness - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A meeting with maddness - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A meeting with maddness - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A meeting with maddness

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A meeting with maddness - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting with maddness

Post by Tororu on April 8th 2014, 12:04 pm

Tororu was really unsure about what to do. The nightmare beast wasn't something he liked to talk about, but he also didn't know what the man would do if he was denied what he was asking for. He sighed and shook his head.

"Well there isn't really more to tell. I don't know a whole lot still. Whenever the nightmare beast takes over, I barley remember what happened.

Battle Theme: "Awake and Alive - Skillet
Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 8th 2014, 4:55 pm

Dravocn frowned, he didn't want this person who's made him so excited to go on a rampage, though he did want to learn more about this form of his. Dravocn was nice and decided he wasn't going push it any further. "So what do you wanna do now?" Dravocn asked curiously as he doesn't know this place very well and didn't want to just sit there and do nothing

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 9th 2014, 9:38 pm

"What do you want to share?" He asked getting off the wall and starting to circle the man like a shark. He laced his fingers behind his head and watched him wondering what he would do. "I would like to know just about anything."

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 9th 2014, 11:57 pm

Dravocn was giddy at he idea of more data "I don't really know... though i'm sure you'll give me some juicy information." he said with confidence "after all data is the best way to learn, adapt and evolve is it not?" he asked rhetorically

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 10th 2014, 12:16 am

With a snap of his fingers the floor become as slick as ice, and Tororu skated around the room deep in thought. He had an idea. He wasn't one for fights because of the nightmare beast, but he figured that maybe a light fight wouldn't awaken it.

"How about this. We will make a little bet. We can fight, and the loser has to spill out anything the winner wants to know." He looked over at Dravocn curiously. "what do you think?"

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 10th 2014, 12:24 am

Dravocn blinked "I agree to those terms ... however ... what about your beast ... do you want to release it?" Dravocn got giddy about the idea careful not to slip on the slick floor of this desecrated building. Dravocn knew that in this fight it would be more fair as he mainly uses his speed to fight as well as defense and the slick floor would make this easier for Tororu. Dravocn backed away from his opponent sliding across the slick floor without bringing his blade out though she begged to come out to fight.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 10th 2014, 12:30 am

"Don't worry, it mostly awakes when my life is in jeopardy. I don't think a friendly match would cause that to happen." He said smiling. With another snap of his fingers, the floor returned to its normal form, but the room seemed to get a lot bigger. The size of the building didn't alter, but the space in it expanded to allow them to fight freely.

Tororu reached to his right and a pocket dimension opened to the nightmare realm. He pulled out one sword that was longer then himself and a good three inches thick. He wielded it effortlessly and stuck his left hand in pulling out another. Smiled at the boy across from him getting ready.

"Its your move." He said with a smile.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 10th 2014, 12:38 am

Enko got giddy as Dravocn pulled her out of her sheath. The blade was ten feet long and around four feet thick, he held her in one arm putting her behind his back yet still holding her to point in Tororu's direction his arm aligned with the blade as well. He put his legs in position to stay sturdy and yet still able to dodge when need be it helped even more to his cause when he put his feet in proper alignment to what Onyx told him to do. Dravocn smiled at Tororu and then his face became a blank stare as he awaited Tororu's next move.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 10th 2014, 12:42 am

Tororu smiled and took a small step forward. He used the momentum to activate his nightmare walk. He flickered and disappeared as he moved at high speed to the right of Dravocn. Tororu would suddenly appear beside him and swing both his seven foot swords in a diagonal slash at his side. Tororu thought that this would be an interesting fight since they both used large weapons in different ways.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 10th 2014, 12:48 am

Dravocn still with his blank face found himself beside Tororu and easily jumped out of the way and onto Tororu's blades. Dravocn did not however move his weapon as he did this and he was prepared to block with her if need be. Dravocn looked at Tororu awaiting his response.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 10th 2014, 12:57 am

Tororu pulled one blade from under him which should put him off balance. Tororu then changed to a reverse grip on Akumu Tsume and slashed at his midsection.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 10th 2014, 1:07 am

Dravocn was indeed off balance and immediately put his Enko in the way of Tororu's blade, then spun as he landed on the floor to make sure no other attacks could connect in the process. Dravocn swept himself up and got back into position, he then was surrounded by darkness as sit seeped from his heart. Dravocn was then engulfed in his Dark Form, it is a skin tight suit with blades on his knuckles, spikes on his forearms and forelegs as well as the bottoms of his feet, he gained a skirt of blades and a helmet fit for his head and a blank black mask showing no emotion, the form showed the same symbols as those on his shirt and belt. Dravocn looked at Tororu through his mask "Welp, this'll be interesting to explain." he said through the mouth of his mask.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 10th 2014, 9:46 pm

Tororu felt a surge of power from inside him. He clutched his right eye which was black with a light blue iris. The nightmare beast felt the presence of the man in his dark form and wanted to fight it. He managed to hold it back removing his hand from his eye.

"Well this will be interesting at least." He said before running at him again. He nightmare walked again and appeared behind the man firing his nightmare cannon at the man's back if he failed to track him. It was at a pretty close range as the beam of darkness sped to the middle of his back.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 11th 2014, 9:25 am

Drav kept his straight face as he was once again caught from behind. Dravocn does his studying even in battle ... it's more of a requirement for survival, Dravocn noticed the movement flow Tororu used as he walked. Dravocn reacted by ducking deep before the cannon went off, and punched it towards Tororu's face ... if this was a spar it was unlikely that he'd put much power in the blast so he should be fine if the cannon does blast his face. Dravocn rolled away from Tororu again, anticipating him to use his walk. He activated his Dark Blade. Darkness also surrounded his blade and became more solid, turning his blade into a buster sword the same length as it was originally. Due to the Darkness being weightless, Drav held it as if it was his normal blade with ease and awaited Tororu to come at him once again.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 11th 2014, 11:30 am

Tororu moved his head to dodge the blast and watched him as the sword into a larger sword. He charged again head on this time. He brought Akumu Naraku (Left hand) down on the man in a vertical slash fallowed by Akumu Tsumi in a back spinning horizontal slash.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 11th 2014, 11:38 am

Dravocn was fast, though he wasn't expecting an attack from the front this time... he took the formed blows, the armor had been cut and then reformed around him as it was made of darkness. Dravocn twitched, not out of pain... he's too resistant to have issues with just the first thing to hit him. Dravocn took the blow and swept at Tororu's torso then stopped midway to thrust in a stinger fashion.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 11th 2014, 11:54 am

Tororu fell for the feint moving his blades to block the block the slash when the thrust came at him. He managed to pull his body out of the way to avoid serious harm, but he was still nicked by the large blade. He was forced back several feet. He smiled before the same force from before surged within him.

"No not now," He whispered, but there was nothing he could do about it now. His hands were covered in darkness like a tight suit and moved up his arms covering his torso. Spikes protruded from his arms and light blue marking covered his arms. He looked at Drav again with his kind smile gone replaced with a wide psychotic grin. His eyes held none of their former charm just cold eyes boring into Drav.

"Now let us see what nightmares you dream." He said in a voice that only seemed half his own. He picked up the two blades holding them in a reversed grip laughing maniacally.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 11th 2014, 12:30 pm

Dravocn was irritated as Enko laughed at the new being's comment. "Oh, you clearly don't know what happens in his dreams ... when he actually dreams." she said though Drav was the only one who could hear her. Dravocn remained unmoved by the new beast in front of him and held his straight face on. Dravocn could see that there was a large difference in personality between Tororu and and the beast. "Dravie!" she begged "I wanna fight him, he looks so fun!" she whined. Dravocn ignored her and proceeded to battle, he got up and awaited the next move of this new beast.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 11th 2014, 12:43 pm

The nightmare beast charged forward slashing his swords in front of him in rapid succession he wanted to force the other man to back pedal into the wall limiting his chances to dodge.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 11th 2014, 2:46 pm

Dravocn looked at the beast and stuck his blade into the center of his slashes, deflecting the onslaught and once again used his blade in a stinger fashion, as if fencing.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 11th 2014, 11:17 pm

Tororu would use movements that would make the most seasoned veteran cringe to see. He would spin into his attacks as he avoided the thrusts of the larger blades. He used his enhanced agility closing the gap between them. Once he was close enough he would spin like a propeller extending the blades in a normal hold.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 11th 2014, 11:29 pm

Dravocn kept his straight face as Tororu spun and dis-formed his body rather grossly, dashing to get to Drav. Dravocn, had already having Hasteza activated, had no trouble dodging this. While he dodged however, a second Drav dodged as well. It was a shadow form of himself.... it fought just like him, already had Hasteza on as well as Dark Form... Dravocn would have fun with this beast and collect as much data as he can. They both got as far away from the beast as possible. Awaiting what could possibly be their end.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 11th 2014, 11:56 pm

The beast smiled wickedly and three copies of himself were formed. Each of them had the same expression as the original, but each had completely different weapons. One clone had a trident, another had duel pistols, and the third a ring blade. The three clones charged ahead of the original.

The one with the guns fired ten times from his guns as he ran. The one with the trident went for the original Drav while the ring blade one went for the copy. The original hung back extending his hand in front of him chanting something in a strange tongue. When he completed the chant five humanoid shadow beings rose up.

They looked like human sized shadows, but they had red eyes instead of yellow and no antennae. Only one of them had a sword. A basic one handed sword while the others only had their claws. They charged at a normal running speed seemingly without much of a plain. They were simple creatures after all.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravocn on April 12th 2014, 11:51 am

Dravocn wasn't expecting cloning of his opponent, he was also cautious about them... considering what his own clone could do.. there's no telling what these things will do. Dravocn looked at his blade he sharpened the darkness around it by making two sides of the darkness, on the flat of the blade, grind against each other in a spinning formation... almost as if making a chain-saw. Dravocn blocked the bullets and swiped at the trident of the trident clone, taking the trident and stabbing him with it. Shadow Drav did the same with its blade and used its blade to take the chakram spin it around and chuck the chakram at the chakram clone. Dravocn and his clone looked at the strange neo-shadow figures with no antennae and red eyes... and then notice that the beast is chanting, which caused them to appear... Dravocn didn't even have to look at his clone, it already knew what he was thinking. Shadow Drav ran for the beast, Drav went ahead on killing off the Neo-Shadow like things.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on April 12th 2014, 9:09 pm

The beast smiled and nightmare stepped back a few yards to get more distance between the two Dravs. Once they were some distance away, The beast went on the offensive. He would bring his right hand blade low to go for his legs while the other one cam down in a straight vertical slash to hack it in two.

Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next