» Marionette
Freedom, Oh Freedom (closed) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Freedom, Oh Freedom (closed) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Freedom, Oh Freedom (closed) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Freedom, Oh Freedom (closed) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Freedom, Oh Freedom (closed) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Freedom, Oh Freedom (closed)

Go down

Freedom, Oh Freedom (closed) Empty Freedom, Oh Freedom (closed)

Post by Myrus on March 27th 2014, 5:50 pm

Marius exhaled to himself, he was chained to one of the cities walls. He ,even though he wasn't killed during the attack, was enslaved by the Amarans. He was starting to lose hope. He thought that he would die chained to this very wall. Should he have died a warriors death and tried to defend Port Royal? No, he would have been killed and have lived a small and short life.

"Life hates me. I'm sure of it. I'm a mage not a slave!

Marius hoped that the chains were as weak as he had seen in the cities prison. He began to think on How he could get them open.

Last edited by Marius on March 30th 2014, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Freedom, Oh Freedom (closed) Empty Re: Freedom, Oh Freedom (closed)

Post by Tororu on March 27th 2014, 10:07 pm

A group of Tororus walked past the boy chatting amongst themselves. They looked like they were in Hawaiian vacation clothes and all had cameras. One of them looked up to see the boy and took off his sunglasses. 

"Hey look what we have here boys, do you think he is the village idiot or something?" The others formed a semi circle around him. They seemed oblivious to the dangers around them and stared at the boy trapped against the wall.

Battle Theme: "Awake and Alive - Skillet
Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 28th 2014, 7:10 am

Ander was patrolling the world with a hearty grin watching the slaves and Amarans do their stuff. What a splendid day.

Walking by the cities walls he saw that fool Tororu again. The bastard was about to die if he didnt leave. Tororu get out of Port Royal before the Amarans notice you and you get obliterated. I won't ask again... Ander noticed a the boy, but didnt catch to much of a spark in him yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on March 28th 2014, 10:48 am

Marius looked up to the group. If I wasn't chained... He leans forward, making the chains stretch. You'd see my true colors.

He sees Ander approach and stays silent, knowing that saying that could kill him. He tries to not show his true fear, and listens to the conversation leaning back against the wall.
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 28th 2014, 7:32 pm

Ander looks over at the human boy... Or was he human? Off fr Ander didn't know. He was still waiting on the insane guy standing around. Hello... Did you here me? Ugh I'll give you 3 seconds before I get the entire army out here to kill you. We don't allow people to talk to the remaining citizens. You raise suspicion standing here.Again I'll give ou one last chance to answer before I send you to the gaping bowels of Tarturas. Ander was beginning to get annoyed he was usually happy, but something about this guy annoyed him.

Looking over he would take a good look at The boy in shackles. [color=red]Whats your name? Are you begging for freedom? Why Is he here talking to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on March 28th 2014, 8:52 pm

Marius thought to himself, could he get out of shackes and furfil his dream of being a mage? He looked to Ander and spoke

He...or they, came up to me and insulted me. You see me as a slave, but I am a mage's apprentice with no master. I would have used my magic to show him who I was, but I'm shackled, and it seems you have it mastered.

He looked to Ander with a smirk on his face. He wouldn't mind being an apprentice again, he longed for freedom anyway.
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tororu on March 29th 2014, 12:16 am

The group looked at ender then the original who sighed disappointed. He may be a trickster and play people for fools for the fun of it, but even he knew when it was time to take something seriously. With the same wide smile and bowed and motioned for the rest of them to disperse.

"Well it looks like we have made an error in our vacation destinations. Looks like we will have to give this place a single star. Come on guys." They all turned and left still taking pictures as they walked.

exit topic.

Battle Theme: "Awake and Alive - Skillet
Tororu
Tororu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 29th 2014, 8:56 am

Ander would turn to the boy with an immature smile. Hmm Marius eyy? Not a bad name I might add. Sorry I had to put on te douche bag mean face. But sometimes you gotta be serious and right then I very much was. Anyways how about I let you off those chains. Ander would summon DoomBringer and in two quick slashes the chained shackles became styling bracelets for the nobody.

Walking away he would motion his as in to follow him. So tell me about yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on March 29th 2014, 10:51 am

Marius grinned at the youth, he was right. He followed Ander not too close but not too far.

I was a mage's apprentice, before she left. I have two staffs, the one your group took from me, and one I can summon to me. So I guess this puts me under your mastership, sir?
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 29th 2014, 11:41 am

Ander stopped. Wait.. what? Master? Holy fuck haha I was just gonna let you go. But if you insist kid. Turning around he would look at the boy and nod. Im sorry, but I don't know where your staff is maybe we should go talk to Sirius he might be able to help you... But he probably won't just let you go with your weapons abd freedom... theirs a price you'll have to pay. Unfortunately for you I won't tell what it is. You'll just have to follow me and wait.

Anders face spelt trouble for Marius. But their was either this, or death, or enslavement the choice was up to him. Although he would find that Abder and Sirus weren't such bad people afterall soon enough hopefully.

Turning around he bEgan to walk to center of town. The walk shouldn't take to long... But it was enough time for Marius to put anything out on the table to tell Ander right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on March 29th 2014, 11:56 am

Marius, was surprised at the response. He said the wrong thing at the wrong, he walked in silence, think what would be though if he summoned his old master's staff, he wouldn't do it. He would just try again with conversation.

So, if you really mean you'd let me go, give me freedom. I understand Port Royal is yours. I didn't mean to say master and slave. It just came to my mouth before I could stop it.
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 29th 2014, 12:05 pm

Ander would nod as if he understood. Its alright Mars. It's okay if I call you that right? Good. Now were almost to our destination so you should see Sirius soon.Abder began to walk up some steps on his way to the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on March 29th 2014, 12:08 pm

He smiled, maybe the Amarans weren't evil after all. They could be good people right? He followed Ander up the steps.

Sure, call me Mars.
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on March 29th 2014, 1:08 pm

The commander wore his naval unifrom and his long, blue hair in a tight ponytail. He had been sitting in his office, drawing up battle strategies when he noticed to figures enter the room out of his peripheral. Looking up, the Amaran Elite noticed his lieutenant walk in with a stranger. He stood up abruptly, point his right hand like a gun towards the newcomer, electricity starting to race around his appendage. The cyan glow of the energy illuminated the room as the Weaver spoke.

"Who is this, Ander? A time of war is not a good time for surprises." The general said. He was on edge - the time to repay Ursula was coming soon, and he was afraid that her contract would disable him should he go in unprotected. He was trying to find a way to protect himself, and he was close. His research had uncovered information of an ancient sea goddess, apparently much like Ursula, except for it was in this World. He was anxious to find her.

"What is he doing here?"

Alternate Appearance

Sirius Appearance

The Hive-Amaran Beastiary
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 29th 2014, 1:57 pm

Sirius! Whoa whoa whoa. I know your busy man, but I'm taking this kid in under my wing, I know that you have work and I respect that but I have been looking for any means of help and I can only be truly trustful of Marius here if you change him. I feel like if he knows what we know he won't betray us neither will he do anything wrong if he's with me. It's up to you, but I think he could be a valuable asset to the Hive if given the chance.

Ander would hold out his hands as to merely calm the Amaran King. He wished he could help more, but Sirius was so busy most of the time. He at least knew that if he had this kid as an Amaran when the call came he'd have not just Ander, but this other ally to help him two.

Mars tell him that you pledge your undying allegiance. Or you will die right here and I won't stand in the way. It's now or never bro your descision whether you sound legitimate enough to live, not mine and I won't speak anymore for you..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on March 29th 2014, 2:14 pm

Sirius lowered his hand, the electricity dispersing in the air. For about an hour, the air would feel fuzzy and taste of metal. "Oh, calm down. I was merely being cautious - if he's here to join, then ok. But I'm not going to force him to do it right now." He took a seat, smiling. "He needs to understand what all of this is and means. And if then he doesn't want to join, I'll kill him. You can't force allegiance, Ander." Sirius' right hand man was still pretty wet behind the ears, still, and the Amaranth general found it funny how he referred to others as "kid", when he was one himself. Oh, the joys of youth.

Alternate Appearance

Sirius Appearance

Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on March 29th 2014, 3:50 pm

Marius looked up amazed he wasn't killed.

I'll join, sir, no doubt about it. I am under your command.
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 29th 2014, 4:01 pm

Ander looked back an forth between Sirius and Marius multiple times before taking in a big breath. I understand sir. But I think he's ready. It's your empire though so I'll just stay quiet while this all goes down. Ander then let the air out of him. And propped himself up against the wall arms crossed.

When he heard Mars he looked over at Sirius he awaited what the Weaver had to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on March 29th 2014, 5:11 pm

"Considering that you have no caution whatsoever, I must say that both you and Ander are a tad foolish." Sirius said, laughing. "You both seem to not have any worry of death or betrayal or even danger - but I like that in a soldier. Loyalty to a fault."

Sirius transmogrified into lighting, leaveing the last word hanging in the air as the surge of energy zipped towards Mars, the singular cyan bolt expertly maneuvering around him and downwards so that it hit the ground directly behind the boy. Instead of any impact, Sirius was formed out of the lightning, except with his eight long, spiderlike appendages gorging out of his back, directly from his spine thanks to the Weaver Stitch. Every single, spiked end of his extremities would pierce into Marius' back very painfully and touch his spine, stopping before it was snapped. A vile substance would race into the boy's being as his DNA was modified into something inhuman. Ejecting the serum as well as his appendages, Sirius would watch as the boy was overtaken with a crippling pain as the venom traveled through his system.

Out of his skin a hard exoskeleton would grow like armor, and his muscles would protrude as they were given a barrage of hormones. A titan would form from the once almost frail boy - Marius was the Annihilator. He was the shaking earth that destroyed those in the Hive's way.

The very, very large Marius would most likely be confused, and the consciousness of the Hivemind was now open to him. He would hear the scatterings of Fly-Fleet miles away and probably not understand it, not alone. Thankfully, in conversion, much of the basic knowledge that composed Amaran life was already instilled in the host, as well as basic battle instinct. Another Kevlin Stitch would already be inside of Marius, the item that allowed him to transform between his Amaran and Human forms, partially or fully.

Sirius would await for the large Amaran to stand and great his comrades. Soon, the Elite Wave would be complete, and the attack on Azmot could begin.

Alternate Appearance

Sirius Appearance

Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on March 29th 2014, 5:33 pm

Marius, cringed as the pain increased through his transformation
he screamed throughout his mind before screaming outwards. When he realized what had happened, he was indeed confused looking around quickly noticing his size. he spoke without looking down.

What...Brilliant war machine have you turned me into?1?
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 29th 2014, 5:46 pm

Holy Fuck...

Ander was look at a toppling giant. He remeberes his form at 7 foot. But even the Annialiator made that form look like a small fry. It was truly a battlefield beast. Anders mouth dropped wide open.

Dude... Bad...Ass... Ander had almost forgotten that he was looking at the teenage boy from earlier.

Whoa...

Ander did happen to catch Siriuses message. He took note of it, but uhh was he really foolish for joining the Amarans? Nahh he doubted it these creatures far exceeds humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on March 29th 2014, 5:50 pm

Marius thought, at least, what this meant. He was given a gift for service, he looked down at the two.

I am at your service, sirs. I will follow your command.
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius on March 29th 2014, 6:11 pm

"You actually already know, just think about it." Sirius responded to Marius first, before answering his latter statement with another. "And go serve Ander for now and leave me - I am quite busy developing stratagem at the very moment. Off with you now - enjoy your new toys." Sirius finished, turning and walking back to his desk. He was a very busy alien.

Alternate Appearance

Sirius Appearance

Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on March 29th 2014, 6:13 pm

Marius shrinks back to his human form and smiles an Ander. before walking out casually. He was exited to be Amaran, he was now going to be feared. He felt a feeling of pure power.
Myrus
Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 29th 2014, 6:29 pm

Alright superman lets get out of here Abder then frowned at his own statement. Who's superman? Bye Sirius. Abder left feeling as though his new apprentice was pretty cool.

~Topic Exit~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down