Marius (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marius (WIP)

Post by Myrus on March 27th 2014, 5:14 pm

Name: Marius

Appearance: I have blonde hair and brown eyes. I wear a formal shirt with a green undershirt underneath. My formal shirt has the insignia of the nobody on it's back in a faded gray. I have a silver staff on my back most of the time and sometimes I have a Bronze staff in one of my hands.

Sex: Male

Species: Amaran Nobody

Personality: I not always above the world, nor below it. I'm a smart-ass sometimes, but at heart i'm just neutral. If someone really is ignorant, he will comment the way that it is needed and nothing more. I will only get pissed if I really deem it necessary.

Abilities and Skills:

• Scorch: I shoot jets of flame out of my hands. I use this very sparingly though, as it only last about 25 to 20 seconds if I really focus.
  • Voice Travel:  I can make my voice travel farther out than normal, but this requires a lot of focus and only works when I cast a spell on the person I want to talk to.
  • Sound Wave: I can cast a weak sound wave to stagger my opponents. This only has a 5 meter radius and drains me fast.
  • Flame Wheel: I can spin a flame wheel towards my target, but this wastes a lot of my focus for me to aim correctly.

History: I was born a slave, I used magic to my best ability to work for my master. I was trained by a female mage that had no name. She trained me to use magic both in combat and in life itself.

Last edited by Marius on April 1st 2014, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Myrus

RP Words : 0
Munny : 355

Back to top Go down

Re: Marius (WIP)

Post by Myrus on March 27th 2014, 5:33 pm

Weapons:

Sword of Bonebreakers A sword made by Marius after joining the Amaran hive. It is a Long sword with a wide blade. The blade is colored a black color and the Hilt is a dark gunmetal with black leather accents. This sword Marius has trained on for quite a time now, Though he may be new to the melee style, he shows no true fear in using it.

Last edited by Marius on April 13th 2014, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrus on April 1st 2014, 11:06 am

Transformations

Marius the Annihilator Transforms into a Large Amaran that stands about 12-15 feet. He has Amaran armor through this transformation.

Myrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum