Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
EWAugust 4th 2018, 3:00 amChastelle
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
SteamhunterOctober 20th 2017, 8:25 amGuest
Statistics
We have 3560 registered usersThe newest registered user is ZmatokOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Yima

False Start: Greatest Heist to Date

on March 23rd 2014, 11:37 pm
Under the pretense of united world defenses the ruler of Space Paranoids at the time conducting a audience with the ruler of Radiant Garden distracting him from the planned thefts occurring in Radiant Garden.  Simultaneously the cornerstone was stolen from its place in Radiant Garden's highest priority laboratory deep below its surface presumably by Etzolix who was one of the only people that had ever been informed of the location.  While at the same time the Deep Space Vessel was transported to another realm and Space Paranoids was digitally transferred to another world.  The plan itself was laid out months in advance and prepared for so the even in the case the ruler of Radiant Garden had his own options they would not be effective immediately.  The hardware for Space Paranoids was also fried upon further inspection and would require considerably labor to recreate.

War on the Horizan

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum