Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Dravocn

So says "HIM" (Onyx, Dravocn)

on March 14th 2014, 7:52 pm
Dravocn had been enjoying his day alone to train when Jazilia ran straight to him screaming "Dravocn!". Dravocn turns around and Jazilia was running at mock speed to him in her usual outfit, a long sleeve pink turtle neck and black jeans and white sneakers, her black hair violet and pink highlights was in a pony tail and she didn't really care what others thought of her or what she looks like, just what Dravocn does and he doesn't really pay attention to what she looks like anyway. When he saw her running he braced himself for impact. When Jazilia got within range she leaped at him and he opened his arms hoping he won't touch anything he shouldn't. She ended up knocking him over with her hovering over him. "I missed you! What've you been up to Drav?" she said with glee "You just saw me yesterday, you do this every time you know." he said ignoring her chest rubbing against him and her face nuzzling him entirely. "I know, but you just sound funny when you say that." she said giggling. "Would you mind getting off me now? I'd like to at least stand." he asked.

Last edited by Dravocn on March 15th 2014, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

Re: So says "HIM" (Onyx, Dravocn)

on March 15th 2014, 11:41 am

"Ah youth, isn't it just grand Mr. Cluck? To be able to show an expression of love for another in this beautiful world we call home.

Oh this the night~ what a beautiful night~ An we call it Bella Notte~"

A voice sang out followed by the small 'bah cawl' of a chicken. Onyx was out walking his chicken and the ambassador of the world Mr. Cluck while the rest of his family was inside overlooking future developments. He had just so happened to spot these two when he turned the corner of the metropolis and decided to simply feed his chicken some lettuce while they had stopped.

on March 15th 2014, 5:44 pm
Jazilia had gotten off of Dravocn and both were startled when they heard a familiar voice ... It was the world leader Onyx .... they do not know him ... but they know he is their homes owner. "Hello sir," Dravocn said as they had both taken a bow to a general direction as they know not where the voice was coming from. "What brings you here?" Dravocn asked again in a general direction as Jazilia was silent for reasons she couldn't comprehend.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 15th 2014, 11:55 pm
Finishing giving Mr. Cluck the last of the lettuce he looked over at the two, a small smile on his face. Standing up straight and scratching his sides he yawned a little, most likely from the lack of sleep recently. He was running on two individual hours of sleep per week, however there were far too much things that needed his attention. "Were just taking a break from politics and enjoying the scenery, pardons if I interrupted anything." He spoke casually chuckling at the end while Mr. Cluck occasionally pecked at certain areas of the street.

on March 16th 2014, 11:30 am
"Oh, not at all, in fact we weren't really doing anything." Dravocn said humbly "Would you like some company?" he said Jazilia lightly tugging his shirt to send a message that she doesn't want to be around him, but Dravocn ignores it and proceeds. "It wouldn't be any trouble, and no I didn't forget about our ambassador, how are you doing sir?". Jazilia continues to be silent and whining in her head.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 16th 2014, 7:04 pm
"The company would be appreciated if neither of you are busy, thank you for the time you are giving me. I'm currently choosing a new trademark move, while the ambassador here is just enjoying lunch, how are both of you doing?"

on March 16th 2014, 11:06 pm
"I'm doing well, I was just training until Jazilia here showed up and tackled me." Dravocn said smiling he looks at Jazilia who is feeling pretty bad right now. "What's up with you?" Dravocn asks her "He's not gonna kill people who live under him ... clearly we're not even a threat... be happier." he said smiling

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 17th 2014, 9:58 am
Onyx turned to face both of them a slight amount of confusion on his face while looking over at both of them. Scratching the back of his head he looked over at them laughing slightly while moving a little to his left where he was sitting down on the cold street of the metropolis. He breathed out another sigh, obviously enough it seemed as those these two who had heard of his escapades, to be honest it was possible not too hear of them. Might as well deflate the large elephant in the space. "If your afraid I'll attack you or something like that don't be, ya shouldn't believe the hype you hear everywhere. So how were you planning on training today?" Onyx asked looking up at the two of them with honest curiosity.

on March 17th 2014, 3:02 pm
"I was training with this." Dravocn pulled out his sword looking at it happily. "Just saying ... I've had no issues with what you've been doing ... to each his own.." Dravocn said with a giant grin and looks at Jazilia who seems to be slightly less defensive though still cautious "It's fine you know ... and if he tries anything you know I'll protect you till I die." He said with a smile "You know how it is, right?" Dravocn said to Onyx laughing

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 18th 2014, 9:35 am
When the sword was revealed Onyx simply nodded to the boy a smile still
on his face. When he went on saying he had no problem with what he was doing with the worlds. Onyx could only really chuckle at this, people always brought up that old material. Though at his reassuring words to the girl he couldn't help, but feel some throw up in his mouth granted he couldn't help it. He had heard that cliche line so many times, it was getting sick. Though that wasn't this guys fault he was simply stuck in the loop, nothing to be done about that. "I know exactly how it is, so why don't you show me how you train, perhaps I can help you with your form." Onyx said curious since it' seemed all he used was a sword.

on March 18th 2014, 10:41 am
Dravocn brought his sword behind his back and across his other arm, putting his other arm up so that the tip of his fingers would point towards Onyx's head, spreading his leg so that he's stable but will still be able to move when he needs to evade. Dravocn smiled "Like this." He said in his stance.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 18th 2014, 11:05 am
The smile stayed on his face, though it was obvious Onyx just had a million thoughts run through his head about the stance just displayed before him. He looked at him from his head to his toes every single fine detail he could see about his stance went through his mind at that point. When the boy aimed right at him he was surprised and fell backwards looking up at the boy who was smiling before him. Onyx looked up at him in his stance and smiled at him brushing himself off while he stood back up. "It looks good, however if you are light on your feet... Stand on your toes rather the full foot, it will give you much more of a chance to evade. Your fingers should be kept slightly bent in case your enemy comes up and tries to swipe them off, believe me having no fingers sucks. If your going to keep the sword behind you make sure you go for half slashes rather full, that way if they move backwards you can quickly change your position on the handle and slam into their hand. The best bet is to always go for a stun lock, even if your opponent is trying to kill you. Without there hand's, they soon find their efforts useless. Unless you find yourself in a position against someone who mainly strikes with their legs. Though there doesn't seem to be many of those in this universe." He spoke all the while still inspecting the stance while Mr Cluck simply sat on the ground looking up at the situation displayed before him.

on March 22nd 2014, 7:05 pm
Dravocn laughed when he saw Onyx in surprise and fall flat on his rear.. then Onyx told him how to better himself ... of course Dravocn took the advice why not? it'd make him a more difficult foe. "Thank you sir... i'm interested in what surprised you however ... what was it?"

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 24th 2014, 9:55 am
"Sometimes people get surprised when they get a sword point right at their nose, I mean I like my nose and for a second I was afraid that you were going to end up cutting it right off. Though, you didn't and I'm at least grateful for that...not one of my better moments." He admitted scratching the back of his head, completely forgetting about his ultimate defense or the whole prominent fighting figure in the universe. Honestly, these non serious situations would end up being the serious death of him. Mr Cluck who was watching this event simply slightly walked towards Onyx picking his head up to face Onyx cocked in wonder. Though a mere moment's after looking at him, the chicken got bored and looked away.

on March 24th 2014, 4:24 pm
Dravocn was as confused as the ambassador was as he had heard that Onyx was far too good a fighter to say something like that... Dravocn just smiled, ignored it, though he did note it for future reference, and laughed slightly "Sir, you mustn't worry about me doing such to you ... I'm living here happily and am glad you are doing as much work as you are... it means you care as far as I'm concerned." Dravocn said smiling. Jazilia was still ... she didn't even open her mouth to suggest she wanted to say something. Dravocn could feel how uncomfortable she was .. it was practically coming off of her but one would only know that if you knew her well. "Jazilia ... don't be rude, you can at least show some sort of respect by at least introducing yourself." Dravocn told her. Jazilia walked up to the man and bowed as low as she could as she said "H-h-hello sir, m-m-my name's Jazilia sir.... it's nice to finally meet you." she said with a meek smile as she looked at him after she rose

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 25th 2014, 7:39 am
Onyx scratched the back of his head while looking at the two before him. They honestly seemed to be good, though everything around them was a plague shackled to this pitiful existence that was being corrupted by the 'heroes' of this universe. He eventually would have to take care of that big problem, but honestly he was glad. There were people like these two, normal people who didn't need to feel self worth or glorification through stature. Even though some could say that's the pot calling the kettle black, Onyx firmly believed he was called to this universe to do the same that he had done in his past. People like these two, Dravocn and Jazilia, people like this was the reason he was here. Perhaps soon it would be time to go back to work. Though there were still some back lot figures to have taken care of...it was something that could be dealt with in time. Onyx was brought out of his musings by the second voice bringing his attention towards her. He smiled brightly at the girl and nodded to her, "Nice to meet you Jaz its a pleasure,also you guys don't have to call me sir...it makes me feel like I'm as old as war heh."...for a moment after this though he could have sworn the anti air cannons were pointed towards him...must have been his imagination.

on March 25th 2014, 5:26 pm
Dravocn looked at Onyx with a happy smile "Okay then, I shall do so ... however i am terribly sorry Jazilia was being disrespectful earlier ... she's ... shy..." Dravocn said embarrassed. Jazilia quickly got behind Dravocn so she would feel safer ... and she did ... she relaxed a great deal after hiding behind him... Drav didn't know it .... but she does like him ... oh so much more than he knew ... that would've been clear to everyone who'd seen how she was around him, the fact Drav didn't catch the hint is a surprise to pretty much everyone they've met so far.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 27th 2014, 8:02 am
Onyx nodded towards both of them finding himself starting to laugh heavily at her actions. The reason why was simple. It was funny. People who were shy always made Onyx laugh, even before he had met Vic. Shy people always did something to make him laugh. Their actions were simply funny to him. After a few moments or so of laughing Onyx finally ceased. He was holding his gut and had a slight trail of tears streaking from his eyes from how hard he was laughing. He felt a something peck his ankle and all he did was simply shake his head look down at Mr. Cluck who in turned looked back up at him. The two stared at each other for a moment, before finally turning back to face the other two. "Trust me she wasn't being disrespectful towards me at all or at least she was not being disrespectful in my eyes." Onyx spoke while snickering slightly, he couldn't help it. When he saw funny things he usually laughed.

on March 27th 2014, 7:19 pm
Dravocn and Jazilia both looked at him confused "Did.. did we do something funny?" Dravocn asked concerned shuddering slightly as he could feel Jazilia's breath down his spine. Drav couldn't think of anything he had done to make Onyx laugh ... or anyone laugh for that matter ... neither did Jazilia ... they were both so confused.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 28th 2014, 10:01 pm
A snicker still drawn out on his breath, Onyx breath pursed slightly for a moment. "It's nothing, it's nothing, so listen how about we have a spar, just so you can see where you are. You may use your weapons and skills and I'll simply use hand to hand combat. That sound cool to you." Onyx spoke cracking his neck and stretching his shoulder while Mr Cluck simply turned around taking five steps back.

on March 28th 2014, 11:01 pm
"Um ... sure? I guess ... I might not be any good ... but I'm up for it." Dravocn said regrettably while Jazilia ran to inside the skyscraper and to the nearest window to protect herself. Dravocn got in his new fighting pose as it didn't feel much different from his usual pose... and he thought it was a handicap and a large amount of narcissism on Onyx's part however it didn't bother him ... he didn't really spar with people other than Jazilia so he was both worried anyway and excited. "Ready whenever you are, I suppose..." He said worriedly ... however prepared ... though through his tone you wouldn't know that.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 28th 2014, 11:11 pm
Onyx cracked his neck watching the girl run away, he turned to face dravocn and he took went up on his heels. Personally Onyx felt saying that he'll simply use only martial arts may have rubbed this boy the wrong way after all it did seem a little rude. The problem currently being Onyx had no idea where this boy was at the on the power scale. Better to be safe rather then melt him and your own world, right? Onyx moved to the left and a smile stretched across his face. "Alright then,
show me everything you have!"
Onyx spoke and he sprinted forward in a burst of speed. When he approached he hopped towards the left side of him and brought his right leg up for a side kick straight to his hip.

on March 28th 2014, 11:29 pm
Dravocn kept a straight face as Onyx sprinted towards him. On his left Onyx had decided to go for a kick which was rather high considering it was his right leg that came at Drav ... Drav kept a straight face as he crouched and bowed his head ... keeping an eye on Onyx waiting for his next move.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on March 28th 2014, 11:47 pm
Quick reflex...good that was a staple needed for combat. "But, you gotta think too!" Onyx spoke changing the angle of his foot which he kicked outwards aiming his heel downward and reversing his momentum to send it crashing down towards the top of his head moving forward with his free leg so he wouldn't hit the top of his head, but rather the side.

on March 29th 2014, 12:09 am
Dravocn giggled a bit under his breath as the move was predictable. Drav quickly rose from his point as the leg was coming down from above him ... and because he rose his head rammed Onyx's leg while Drav caught the foot and slowly and nicely brought the foot to the ground while tapping the foot as if to say 'NO you stay there' while he waited for Onyx to recover.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum