I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
World Leader Rant / Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
World Leader Rant / Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
World Leader Rant / Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
World Leader Rant / Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
World Leader Rant / Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

World Leader Rant / Discussion.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World Leader Rant / Discussion.  - Page 2 Empty Re: World Leader Rant / Discussion.

Post by Pōn on March 4th 2014, 3:09 pm

I like to think that I did a good job and treated it correctly as Cool.

Cool was actually there when the world was under attack and didn't just sit around or flee when things got rough. He was there to defend his world and didn't plan on fleeing it. He was prepared to die while defending his world and actually understood the responsibilities of doing something wrong. With the new civilian councils emerging, I believe Cool personally would have introduced one as well to help him govern DT. Though some would regard him as incompetent, I personally feel like he did a good job considering the situations and I feel as though he had far more to worry about than most other  WLs due to the theft of the cornerstone. He was constantly being hammered down with problems and I like to think that most, or at least a handful of the leaders, couldn't have done better when in his shoes.

[23:23:32] Dr. Wattson : GUYS THE PLANET IS GETTING HOT
[23:23:36] Dr. Wattson : "it's called summer retard"
[23:23:41] Dr. Wattson : NO FUCKFACE
[23:23:43] Dr. Wattson : LIKE FUCK YOU
[23:23:46] Dr. Wattson : WE WOULDNT MAKE THIS UP
[23:23:52] Dr. Wattson : YOU THINK THIS IS HTE BEST THING WE CUOLD MAKE UP TO SCARE YOU?
[23:23:56] Dr. Wattson : WE COULD JUST CREATE A NEW AIDS FUCK YOU
[23:23:58] Dr. Wattson : WE'RE SCIENTISTS
[23:24:07] Dr. Wattson : (how i imagine the conversation of global warming came up)
[23:24:12] Dr. Wattson : went***
Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

World Leader Rant / Discussion.  - Page 2 Empty Re: World Leader Rant / Discussion.

Post by Onyx on March 4th 2014, 3:18 pm

I've said it in the past and still my only comment remains the same.

The character Cool got the short end of the stick in a lot of situations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on March 4th 2014, 3:21 pm

I agree Amelia. I was rather fond of Cool as a character. And I also rather like DT - honestly.

I'd like to think I've done a good job as a world leader: I've been far more active in its governance than most, and it's defended with a large army.
Sir Nicholas
Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on March 4th 2014, 8:02 pm

The main point of this topic is the sense of scope a world leader should be expected to have to go about their job in such a way that the world is as smoothly run as it can be. Granted there are many ways to go about that including delegation of tasks; world defense to a solider was a good example of that. Also to understand that it would very much become a part of that character's life not just a tool for their pleasure be it what it may.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2