Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Etzolix

Raw Embryo

on March 3rd 2014, 9:15 pm

A hand grabbed at the door, in attempts to force it open. Apparently, the castle was fortified, even in this dimension. His apathetic face concealed his emotion, his only tell of life being the occasional flick of the tongue; old habits died hard. Etzolix had tried entering this version of the castle for awhile, but he hadn't been successful. Was this another wasted night? Most likely, but he needed to get in touch with the man who resembled his former self most. They had similar traits that would have gotten them confused, had he not been rid of Inarius' pollutants. Regardless, he and Yukina had finished having their discussion, despite not necessarily reaching a definite conclusion. Well, they both had reached their conclusion, but they hadn't necessarily spoke of what they wanted in depth, trusting each other and their life choices, as they usually did.

The raven haired serpent leaned against the door, waiting to see if there was any response. If the door being tugged at wasn't enough of a sign that someone was there, he would knock, letting them know that there was someone who wanted to see them. Then again, this was all a shot in the dark. Who was to say they were in the Realm of Sleep? Who's to say they would ever even come here when in their dreams? This was a world's dream, not theirs, but hopefully they could mistakenly connect as he first did upon discovering the realm. As the knock echoed, he thought of the conclusions he drew of his daughter, her death plaguing the back of his mind to this day. The universe had made its choice and he had found the path he had lost, once again. The movement of the universe was worth more than any individual's happiness.

Onyx

Re: Raw Embryo

on March 4th 2014, 2:42 pm
This didn't feel right at all; where was he again? One minute he was finally setting down to he head to sleep. The next second he was here...at the entrance of the castle...Freaky. To top it off someone was knocking at the door...well that would makes sense. If he's in front of a door, of course there was someone knocking at the door. "Well, shouldn't keep them waiting." He spoke out loud to himself, scratching his sides and walking towards the doors. Gripping the handle he opened the gigantic door and would swing the large door open.

Time to greet the guest.

on March 4th 2014, 11:38 pm

As the doors swung open, a man he did not recognize opened the door. He was wearing clothing, which didn't make any sense, but he still had the same magical signature that Onyx had. Was this the same person, but in a new body? What was with everyone changing all of a sudden? He wondered if the rest of the group followed suit or if Onyx took after Etzolix, and wanted darker hair since the serpent pulled it off so nicely. Oh, well. Who knew?

"Onyx?" He asked, looking for confirmation of the man's identity.

Onyx

on March 13th 2014, 9:31 am
Rubbing the top of his head with eyes cast on the body before him Onyx puffed out his cheeks blowing a small amount of air out. Not aiming to hit the face of his guest, the small amount of wind streamed downwards away from both of them. It was only a matter of time before Etzolix appeared again before him...Okay, that was a lie. Onyx had no idea whether or not he would see Etzolix again after the last time they met. Oh well, he looked healthy at least so he must be doing well. Good for him. "Yo." The boy responded leaning on the large door, getting out of the way of Etzolix should he wish to come inside.

on March 14th 2014, 5:31 am
As Onyx replied, the serpent took that as his cue to talk. The door was open, but he had no intention of stepping within the castle. The last thing he needed was for this object to have a nightmare and have to deal with the consequences of a madhouse.

"It's been awhile," He began, noting the time that had passed between the two. "Your offer was interesting, but Yukina and I have decided to go our own ways. Even now, as a couple, we prefer a lack of obligation."
He paused, briefly, for a small flare of the dramatic.

So, we might help you if it benefits our goals, and we might oppose you if you get in our way, but we're neutral otherwise."
He explained, the context of the situation revealing itself. he wondered who else was able to speak to Onyx on such a business level. It was probable that most people didn't try.

"If you don't mind me asking, why has your group been so quiet as of late?" He questioned, assuming that the life of luxury had gotten to him. If so, he was no better than any of religious institute he had dealt with before.
Onyx

on March 14th 2014, 12:38 pm
'It's been a while.' Were the first words of the serpent after all this time. It's been awhile was the truth, although that kind of was an understatement. When he continued to speak going as far to say to him 'that even as a couple there was a lack of obligation.' He raised an eyebrow, lack of obligation didn't exist in his relationship so it was miraculous to hear such a thing existed. So it seemed that they would be neutral... well eventually they'd most likely end up clashing.

Such is the will of this universe.

Onyx at this point after his explanation was ready to simply give him an 'okay, cool' then close the door and head back to his own merry little world until he asked THAT question. Onyx looked up towards Etzolix, the moment he was finished asking his question Onyx stood up straight, cracking his back, he yawned just before his reply. "I'm sure you have heard the phrase, 'that was only the preview' and the phrase 'the calm before the storm' right? Consider right now similar to that. This universe clearly has proven one thing to me.

These heroes are...hmm, whats the best word...
Ah! Pathetic. Greedy. Gluttonous.
Strive only to have their name remembered.

Thus, its been decided for them, they will either conform with society and only use their powers or magic when needed to help maintain the worlds...or my family we'll destroy everything along with them. They've lost their rights. A hero is not entitled to free will. A hero is not entitled to a fair life. The good deeds of the few heroes do not exceed or value more then the sins of the overall mass"
Onyx tone started out in his usual carefree tone and ended the same way. He didn't need to add bass to his voice for Etzolix to know he was serious, he wasn't a child.

on March 15th 2014, 6:41 am
So, Onyx had finally gotten sick of the heroes, has he? He had his cause, that much was true, but now there seemed to be a personal vendetta against the trash of the worlds. It was interesting to note his thoughts and the fact that if those are the qualities attributed to those unworthy of existence, then Etzolix would likely be confronted at some point. Unfortunately for the group, he had a set of skills that would make killing him tedious.

Oh, well. He wouldn't worry about their frustrations, when they likely wouldn't worry about his when the time came, if it did. He was very aware he was a villain in the worlds and he no longer needed to lie to himself. Better yet, he no longer had the need to try to become something he was not. Everyone had a role. Some played theirs better than others.

And, when it was necessary, Etzolix was the best at what he did.

"Hm. Have you ever thought of leaving the worlds to die by themselves? It's not that surprising of a thought for this universe to eventually collapse because of its own inhabitants. We've been riddled with war, only fueled with greed or the promises of glory. These people can't sustain the universe. Have you ever thought you're needlessly harassing yourself?" He asked, genuinely interested on his opinions on the matter. He asked these questions, not because he wanted to save the universe, nor because he was concerned for Onyx's mentality, but to gauge where we was mentally.
Onyx

on March 16th 2014, 10:25 am
Onyx shook his head back and forth, a low sigh came out of his mouth. "Were it only that easy, however after my own universe was saved, I was brought here by one of your own. Seconds before my dimension was absolved and collapsed, he split it open and grabbed me. Apparently he forgot to close the door because another came from there as well...my families travel is still a mystery an none of them are sure how either...however whether by accident or by coincidence, we were brought here.

I plan on making the best of it.

Besides if I leave this universe there's a possibility I could end up in another universe with another me. I'd end up interfering with his work and his families plan. The plan is solid, everyone must conform. My needless harassment is for the good of the people of the universe. These heroes will learn what it means to be a real hero and not the one that there spoiled parents or wild fantasies and misfortunes gave them.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum