I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] - Page 2 Empty Re: Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT]

Post by Terami on March 7th 2014, 7:55 pm

Terami knew that he wasn't going to be able to take on both of them at once. He changed out of his Topaz body and made his way up the crystal wall. using spikes that jutted out from the walls as platforms to jump to. He looked down at the boy and the wolf man with a smile. He enjoyed the fight, but this world wasn't worth him getting killed or seriously injured for.

Well it has been fun, but I will have to call it quits for now. You did pretty well for a boy. Maybe we can be allies in the future, or at least acquaintances. He stood atop the wall looking down at them. He was expecting the boy to call him a coward or the like, but he knew when to call a battle over.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] - Page 2 Empty Re: Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT]

Post by Sir Nicholas on March 7th 2014, 8:17 pm

"Xern, explain, what are you doing here?" Said the King as he turned to face his subordinate. "I can see from the scars on the battleground that you've fought well. But, really, I must ask - for what purpose have you fought against this boy?"

With a gesture, the flames surrounding them immediately died down - and the heat dispersed. To the onlookers, it would appear the flames had wrapped around the sword he wielded and disappeared into it.
Sir Nicholas
Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 10th 2014, 8:48 pm

Sir Nicholas seemed to know the kid. As he lakes Ander would look to the crowd thy were either impressed or scared which was a good thing here. As he dusted off his shirt and panted as he walked nearer to the people taking a busted jump with Magical winds he stood atop a  building and spoke his words. 

People of Halloween Town here me out. I will make this world powerful some how. I'll find a way No longer will You hide in the shadows of the Universal Powers. You will become the birthplace of a great Nation. If you only give me the chance I know together we can great things. I ask only for you to hear me out and think about it. The first thing I intend to do is repair the town. After that we will go where the road takes us! And build up power until WE BECOME THE SARIEST MOST DOMINATE WORLD IN THE UNIVERSE!

Ander felt exhausted and worn out but if he needed to do it he would continue to fight attackers. He would fight for power. This was selfish but it was true. Anders throat was dry. He was really thirsty he wondered when he would get to set down for a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 10th 2014, 11:59 pm

If there was anyone among listening to Ander that was clapping it was Terami. He had a slight smile on his face. He leapt up to the boy standing at a respectable distance. The crystal around where they fought lowered till it looked like it wasn't there to begin with.

He looked at the boy from his visor that was chipped slightly from where he elbowed it. Terami took off the helmet and offered a hand to the boy. He never had anything against the boy, but merely wanted to show him some of the dangers of trying to rule a world. He seemed more than capable of handling himself.

I hope there are no hard feelings. I enjoyed our fight and would like to fight again on friendlier terms. If you want, I can help repair Halloween town as well as Christmas Town from what I have heard. Just call on Terami and I will help. He offered his hand to the boy wondering if he would take his offer.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 11th 2014, 6:16 pm

Ander would watch as the crystal platform condense an Terami walked forward. Although Ander seemed to be alright this man had made him sweat, bleed, and tired to Salome extent and he respected it. 

Vokun the summon disappeared in a poof of black smoke that evaporated into the air. This signaled that he and Terami were in the same level. He could hear Nic talking the boy still. He wondered what provoked that kid to attack him anyway. He'd probably make a lame excuse saying he was giving Ander a test the only real person who tested him was Terami. The fact of Xerns Prescence pissed Ander off to a major level. He would sigh then look over to hear The Crystaling.

He seemed to be explaining himself an asking for a friendly rematch. Ander was good for that although this battle had sapped a little bit of spirit from him in trusting capable foes to fights. That could have ended very badly for him he would keep in mind that becoming stronger was a must need thing in this game known as life. Hmm yes he needed to get better and thanks to this encounter he already was getting to it. Grabbing his hand and smiling he would speak.

A rematch... Seems fine by me. I just hope that next time we'll be stronger. And that we will both know each others change by then. Yeah Man one day we will fight again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 11th 2014, 6:45 pm

Terami smiled when the boy took his hand. He shook it firmly and nodded replacing his helmet with his trademark fedora. Terami looked to the town and the citizens with a chuckle.

If you ask me, I think me fighting you helped you gain some more respect from the towns folk. Just take care of them. As my master would say, they are your people and not just your tools.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum