I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] Empty Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT]

Post by Ace Kageki on March 3rd 2014, 6:46 pm

Okay so I had to take gummi ship to get here. Kind of old fashioned, but at least rentals were cheap. 

Anyhow this is how it's going down. Vokun said we need power. So I have contacted the worlds people and asked them to all meet in the town square where I have prepared to meet them. Upon Arriving at the world it was covered in ghouls and monsters. It was actually pretty cool, but I came here to try out for Pumpkin King and I have to stay focused and show no signs of weakness. Alright it go time. This world has been without a leader for far to long! It's time the worlds remember the amount of horror that HallOween Town strikes into people. I request to be the leader and I'm calling out anyone who thinks I don't deserve this place. Something is better than nothing and in will to give it my all if I can just have your blessing. The crowd didn't looked pleased yet, but after more speeches they'd have to listen to him.
Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] Empty Re: Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT]

Post by Terami on March 3rd 2014, 7:49 pm

A laugh could be heard from the roof tops of a building. A man in black crystal armor and a black helmet with a ruby visor sat looking down at the boy. He leapt from his perch using large crystal walls as steps to lower himself safely.

Pardon me for the outburst, but what makes a boy think he can rule a world? He had his own reasons for asking. It was half a test to see how he handles ridicule from others that don't believe in him, and he really wanted to see what he had to succeed where he had failed.

He smirked seeing the populations reaction to his return. Some moved away from him in fear others glared in open anger. Both he had expected. It is ok citizens of Halloween Town, I do not come here to cause trouble again I assure you.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT] Empty Re: Step 1: Take what you want Ander, HAHAHA [HT]

Post by Ace Kageki on March 3rd 2014, 8:09 pm

Anders face would obviously take on a mischievous grin. Because I'm smart for one thing. And for another because I have plans. My plans will make this world and me true frights to the rest of the universe. Our dominance will be proven. Tell you what when I take this world we'll have some tea. Sound good? I sure do hope so! He would say and pull his pencil from his pocket and point it at the Crystaling. He was ready although he was a novice fighter he was willed one. If he needed it he'd have to get intense real fast. I take it your here to stop me and as much as I respect you for calling me out I can tell your not from here. I have only one question for you dude. Shall we push it to the limits now or after we bicker back and forth. Because I've really gotta get started with my goals, and right now your the only thing standing in my way.
Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 3rd 2014, 8:14 pm

Terami laughed again and looked to the population around them. If they started fighting now it would only cause more damage, and this place has already seen enough damage especially Christmas Town. He looked at the boy and nodded.

If you wish to fight, then so be it. Please don't think of me trying to stop you, but see if you have what it takes to defend a world. Even if you have that it is not me you need to convince. Terami rose a circle of towering crystal walls to keep the populace out of the fight. He smiled as five emerald shurikan appeared in each hand. I will give you the first shot.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 3rd 2014, 8:25 pm

Big mistake bro...

Kill him Ander, KILL HIM! Hahahaha!!!!   Ander would hear his inner demon Vokuns wishes ring out. It was One of Anders higher ambitions to please the demon comedian. After all Vokun was the only thing that had ever been compassionate to him. 

Time to get this party started! Joseph would someone straight from his heart a huge scythe. That radiated in his free hand die to it be light as a feather he could us his pencil as a sheild mechanism. As the wind would begin to pound Ander would use it to propel him towards he enemy. Speed being Anders strongest point this shouldn't be hard to get to his foe quick. He would then get right up towards Terami if everything went as planned.

He would then take his scythe and prepare to use its power to cut the man in half. If Terami avoided it by dodging a red laser would be shot from his pencil at his enemy.

Last edited by Ander on March 6th 2014, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 3rd 2014, 8:31 pm

Terami smiled seeing coming at him head on. He threw his ten emerald shrurikan at the boy. They would fly fast aiming for his chest and arms. He would then bring up a large crystal wall before he got close enough to use the scythee on him.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 3rd 2014, 8:40 pm

Ander quickly drew a circle with his pencil forming a magical shield. He then saw that he was cut off by the gem wall though. Quickly using his speed to run at the wall kicking his way up he then used the wind to pull himself over it and seeing the enemy down below he would create an illusion making Terami think Ander had went around the side then as Terami would counter or avoid the illusion he would fall right in Anders grasp and with that he would take his scythe down upon Teramis head from above.

This however wasn't a defiance attack and as before he would also shoot off a laser to folow through I'd Terami attempted dodge the boys attack And we would then run at him again ate opting to slice at the enemies chest..

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 3rd 2014, 8:47 pm

As the illusion came around the wall Terami had his Emerald Body on and dashed around the other side with incredible speed. He nearly felt the blast of a beam that came from above. He looked up moving closer to feel the scythe scrape across his shoulder. He would go to grab the handle of the scythe while conjuring a sapphire shard. He wanted to stab at his hand to freeze it in sapphire.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 3rd 2014, 8:54 pm

As Terami grabbed his scythe and began conjuring something Ander would quickly take his right elbow and try to hit Terami in the face with it.

Ander then looked down at his elbow that appeared to be bleeding because of the Gem mask. Fuck that hurt oh wel he'd live he hoped it had at least damaged Terami abit though. Do to the scythe weighing 3k pounds there's no way Terami could lift it so Ander reverted pover to a more painful for of fighting for the second he took his hand off the scythe that would fall atop Terami pulling him to the ground as he would fall Ander would throw a suck punch at his jaw he would then continue to beat his foot atop the man face if his plan had worked after all.
Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 3rd 2014, 9:06 pm

He may have missed his hand, but he still hit the handle when his elbow made contact with the visor. He hit jarred him and he let go of the scythe handle out of instinct. His head was ringing, but it seemed that the boy was suffering for the hit as well. He was till off balance and felt the punch to his jaw. He rolled with the punch and turned around holding his hands out as ruby flames erupted from the ground. they rose a quick rate making it hard to avoid.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kang on March 4th 2014, 12:50 am

The Hostile Takeover rules have been updated, so please make sure to read them thoroughly.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11283-world-takeover-rules#132148

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 4th 2014, 9:35 am

Teramis quick reaction had taken him off guard. As the ground under him began to shake Ander would use his wind power to blow him up into the air the ruby pillar catching the inside of his thigh rough above his knee. It hurt, but it was something he'd have to live with if he wanted to impress the townsfolk. 

Ander would quickly stuff his pencil into his pocket and using his powers he would pull the scythe back into his clutches and land back a great distance from the Crystaling. Vokun aid me with a small amount of your soul that I may kill this insect for you... Ander mumbled. Then the entire ground would tilt a little as a black liquid poured from Anders mouth and formed into a very tall clown-like man. It was a quarsel of what Vokuns power was capable of, but this was strong enough to aid him Ander? This is what you summoned me for he looks like a walking rock! Hahahahaha! What you gonna do to use give us glass splinters? Hahahahaha! 

quickly while laughing the jester summoned its staff and shot a bolt of black lightning so quick and so fast it was likely Terami would fail to avoid it. Then tons of mirrors would fade through from the ground floating and moving the jester would walk through the one beside him appearing a close distance of only ten feet from the crystal mans location. Ready for Ander to help with the onslaught.[\color]

After the Jester was done Ander would run head on at his enemy using the air for a turbo jump. As he came down from the air he would hold his scythe above his head the kill was close Ander was ready for this final lash of darkness to come roaring down on Terami![\color]

Vokun summoned -40% stamina
Magical Winds activated for topic-10% stamina.
Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 4th 2014, 12:37 pm

Terami panted slightly. This armor luckly was strong against lighting as well as wind based attacks, but that lighting attack still took some out of him. As jester appeared beside him, he noticed the kid running coming down at him. With the ice covering most of the handle, he shouldn't be able to move it as quickly or swing it as hard for fear of loosing it. Terami jumped into the air flying past the boy as he tried throwing another sapphire shard at his midsection.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 4th 2014, 1:36 pm

As Terami would jump Vokun would quickly shoot lightening at him.[ Vokun summon ] If this missed it would have caused Terami to need to avoid. This would give Ander the single extra moment to dig his finger nails into the ice and cut his enemy in an easy half. Using the wind to  propell him faster he would go for slice. 

Your finished!!!! Ander would shout turning around to see his enemy making sure that hopefull everything was all good if not he would wait for his chance for defense.

Meanwhile, Vokun would slowly walk in te direction of Terami would could either A) be dead by now or B) have have fallen on his face from that combo.

Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on March 4th 2014, 2:51 pm

Xern was standing there watching two people fight, one he meet before and another who he never saw before he would pull a dagger out of his jacket and throw it at the boy who was winning and would yell"Enough!" he then would prepare to move out of any attack that was sent at him.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 4th 2014, 3:17 pm

Terami used his own lightning bolt to counter the jester's. The combonation of his lightning and the armors protection weakened blast considerably, but it still hit him and pushed him out of the way of Ander's attack.

He changed from his Emerald Body back to his normal black crystal. Then as he fell he changed into his Topaz Body and he plummeted to the ground. This armor was much heavier than his other armor. He would have to hunker down and recover some of his energy to win. He notice the dagger and fallowed it's path seeing Xern. He smiled recognizing the boy.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 4th 2014, 3:29 pm

Ander would grin as he could tell his powers were at least giving his enemy a run for his money. He was ready to pull out his pencil and rapidly throw lasers at the Crystaling that's if on the weakened. It wasn't till the dagger grazed his shoulder that he turned around. Feeling the blood drip and the pain burn.

Argh! Hey man what's the big idea! Can't fight somebody without attacking from behind! Coward Fight me then if you want! I ask you my crystal friend to sit and wait. I hope you know honor so that I can trust that you won't stand in my way. Two of you at once sounds real lame in my opinion if you want a fight you both get it one on one or forever you'll be known as the two that had to team up to take down a kid. Sounds pretty pathetic doesn't it Vokun? As the demonic jester would turn to this douche attacking his vessel he would almost laugh at the near sight of him. [color:2ba7=dark pink]Very hahahah! I'll be honest with you Ander boyo you have definitely exceeded what I thought you'd do. Perhaps one day when our bodies separate you can stick around as my apprentice hahaha!

Ander would then take his scythe and bang it against the ground banging a crater into the ground. On contact the ice would fall off. He then picked it up and prepared for the power house he supposed Xern thought himself to be..

Last edited by Ander on March 4th 2014, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 4th 2014, 3:50 pm

Terami rose himself up with a large crystal column shouting to everyone that remained. He wanted to show this kid that not everything in the life will be a fair, especially a fight. He still had a defensive stance to gather energy and rest.

People of Halloween Town, this is your potential ruler! A naïve kid who expects a one on one fight under ridicule! Clearly you can see that he is not yet fit to rule.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 4th 2014, 4:04 pm

Ander coould already tell Terami was going to bring the people into this. He had that smart mouth that always ended up getting him in trouble. waiting to be peirced or something he was surprised that nothing happened. Maybe Terami just wanted to prove he was right... Maybe he was just looking for a reason to make the people not like him? Whatever if he wanted it he'd get it then.

Turning around he saw the jester had takin' himself into a mirror the grabbing it he used the metal back as a sheild.  the clown demon Letting go of the miror would throw it like a frisbee attempting to knock Terami off his column. Then he would walk up forth a little and begin rapidly shooting lightning at Terami it was like shooting water from a hose it was beautiful yet scary , and very deadly for the Crystaling if he stood there any longer. He would need to run also because Vokun wasn't letting off the trigger per say. Thank you Vokun much appreciated. Although I was gonna get to him soon but thanks.

Vokun would not answer he himself would be too busy for such nonsense. It was time to push it too the limits. Guess its me and you bro. Don't hold back man. I know I won't... Charging with his scythe like a battle ox that was ready to kill he would attempt hooking Xerns shoulder and completely taking off Xerns limb known as the right shoulder using the joints as a firm grasping unit.

Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on March 4th 2014, 4:24 pm

Xern would look like he was takeing step but would easily burst into a sprint to the side, stoping and would start to be pulling his katana out and would send a blast of ice at the boy. "You have to be faster than that"  he says to him, as he prepares to launch forward.

Last edited by KarlGV on March 4th 2014, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 4th 2014, 4:28 pm

Terami managed to catch the mirror damaging it slightly. He turned it around so the lighting would hit the reflective part. He wondered if the lightning would enter it like the jester did, but wasn't going to wait and find out. He already leapt from the column and landed with a heavy thud on the ground getting behind it using it like a lightning rod.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 4th 2014, 5:24 pm

Xern was a quick thinker no doubt about it and more than likely more experienced than him, but Ander had read so many books it was likely to make up for the non experience. As the male shot a uce attack hit caught Ander on the arm.but when Xern would dart over to his side pulling out a Katana and launching at him. Ander Would be a graceful dancer would do an acrobatic flip attempting to jerk the boy running at him over using the blade of the Scythe as a hook. The peirce should go into his stomach if things played out Correctly..

Vokun the summon was having a tad bit of trouble with the late target known as Terami or to Ander and Vokun as Crystal Man. Apparentally, The man had succeeded in  catching the mirror and using it to protect himself. Very wise for a guy that had not done so well a minute ago but it seemed he was on his toes holding his own. He still had his earlier bruises and cuts though and hopefully they would come to Vokuns benefit.

Quickly the clown would run to his enemy casting lightning using the effect it had to blow his enemy backwards into the wall. The gavitational push would be more than strong enough to disable the sheild if Terami just stood there and took the shot. Should it land it could be the spell that quites The pest Terami for good.
Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 4th 2014, 7:22 pm

Terami kept the column between Terami and the lighting spewing clown. For each time he move to the side Terami matched him of brought up a wall. The occasional wall was nothing as he continued to catch his breath and rest.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on March 5th 2014, 6:27 pm

Suddenly a blast of fire enveloped the battlefield - surrounding the combatants in a blazing ring. The owner of the flames appeared amid them, that being a tall man wearing armor that not only reflected the light of his flames, but positively radiated it.

As he stepped out of the inferno, untouched by the heat - his features were fully revealed. Instead of a normal human head, however, his was like that of a Wolf.

"That is enough!" He said in a commanding voice while simultaneously dispersing the flames. In his right hand he held an ornate sword - the blade of which was inscribed with runes that glowed bright red. "Two against one? This hardly seems fair."

As he looked at each of the fighters one by one, he smiled. "Ah, but where are my manners? I am Nicholas Jameson, King of Musketeers, at your service. While here in Halloween Town though, you may call me Wolf-Man, or just Wolf if you prefer."

His eyes settled on Ander. "So boy, I hear you're the one trying to take over this world? If that be the case, perhaps you need an ally - if our interests are in align."
Sir Nicholas
Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 7th 2014, 7:01 pm

The fire had taken so fast around Joseph and his enemies he was sure another attacker had come. After doing his attack wether it landed or not he would jump back. And listen to the... What and the hell! Ander was litterly staring at a book character. He had read thousands of books on heroes and this guy was more perfect that any of those his armor was perfect. Besides being a wolf, which Ander guessed was his magic costume the world castes on him to be. But the boy new this was merely a speck of how incredibly cool he looked as a human. 

The man he listened to seemed to be taking his side. An ally? Ander guessed he'd need one. Looks like he's gonna help you Ander boy... Take his help build a friendship you'll need him for this fight and many to come. Remember that he said align which means he is going to want you to follow a certain standard. Haha like we'll be using our own minds for this anyhow? Yes take his advice he may know what he's doing. Let him aid you. Together you shall CRUSH these insects!! Hahahahahahahahaha! 

Ander listened to the voice in his head. Usually whenever Vokun talked about help it usually meant coming out and killing something, which Ander didn't normally let happen, but it seemed he was telling him to take Nicholas as a ally and to help him in this fight. Hmm We'll Ander seemed to be winning as of right now the help from this massive heroe of fire could prove to Him as a super bonus.... Yes he would take the help of the hero.

Anders attack wether it lande on Xern or not he would jump back and speak to this newfound luck known as Sir Nicholas. Uhh sure I wasn't expecting any help... Thanks man and sure I'm open to anything so long as I can get my task done, At the same time. Uhh wow... Really wasn't expecting you to come I mean I don't even have people to talk to let alone expect help from.... Shall we get down to buissness? Who exactly do you want?  Ander said looking between Xern and Terami with a raised eyebrow.

Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum