I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 38 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 38 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 38 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 38 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 38 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Chatting Mindlessly // Part II

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 38 Empty Re: Chatting Mindlessly // Part II

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:41 pm

Yeah it was always like that Lee I have the first game.

Back to top Go down

Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 38 Empty Re: Chatting Mindlessly // Part II

Post by Mohon on March 6th 2014, 8:44 pm

That's sadly right.

I once read an interview where a person involved in the anime industry explained WHY most animes don't get a second season. You could say that an anime is usually a tool to boost the sales of a series of light novels or manga. It is usually the case that sales double or triple when the anime adaptation is announced. Once the anime is airing, they begin to sell merchandise and DVDs. Even if everything goes smoothly, the fact is that the manga/light novel series probably won't get another worthwhile boost.

The only animes that DO get second season are those that sell extremely well and those with really high demand from japanese viewers. An example would be Sword Art Online. It sells at least 4 times more than Durarara, it has a lot of likeable (and moe) characters and merchandise still sells like hotcakes. Disregarding the quality of the show, it wasn't hard to deduce that it'd have a second season. Hell, a third season is almost guaranteed to.

But DRRR... it sold well, but not THAT well, the light novels are popular, but not THAT popular, and it was already a while ago, which means that the viewer base from that time may have diminished.

So yeah, I don't think a second season is probable, despite the big timeskip in the story.
Mohon
Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on March 6th 2014, 8:47 pm

Well, I just noticed it because I don't often pay attention to detail (but it looks nice when i do. XD)

Anyway, im getting a wee bit tired, so i'll see you guys tomorrow ^^
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:47 pm

I thought season 3 SAO was already airing in Japan? Am I wrong here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on March 6th 2014, 8:48 pm

Nope. Season 2 is going to air following season (in about 3 weeks).
Mohon
Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:50 pm

Uhh I already watche SAOs season two if your talking about the fairy expansion on season 1 which I thought was season two..

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on March 6th 2014, 8:54 pm

Ahh. Yeah, there's always this confusion, for some reason...

Sword Art Online was composed of 25 chapters that aired without missing a single week, both the SAO arc and the Fairy Dance arc. That's considered a single season. For some reason, Netflix and other streaming sites like to divide series in seasons of 12-13 eps, but in reality an anime season is the whole batch that was aired continiously.

For some reason the show that is going to air soon is called "Sword Art Online II".
Mohon
Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:56 pm

Oh okay cool where can I catch the airing?

Also I gotta go in 3min

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on March 6th 2014, 8:58 pm

Crunchyroll will simulcast it once it air. You can probably catch it there once it starts airing.

I personally simply download the episodes from the nyaa torrents website. It's pretty useful when I want to watch entire series on HD.
Mohon
Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:59 pm

Okay thanks Mohon I gotta go though talk to you tomarrow man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 6th 2014, 9:00 pm

hmmm
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on March 6th 2014, 9:01 pm

Extra fact: according to a very useful site called animeplanet, I know that I've apparently used 3 1/2 entire months of my life in anime.

Yay for me~
Mohon
Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 6th 2014, 9:04 pm

oh, shit. hahahaha. that's crazy.

the site calculating it, that is.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye on March 6th 2014, 9:06 pm

You mostly fill out a list with all the series you've watched and it counts the time by multiplying the number of chapters with the minutes they last.

It's obviously not accurate... but it gives you an idea.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 6th 2014, 9:06 pm

Oh, okay. Still, saves a lot of time.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nex on March 6th 2014, 9:42 pm

Welp, fuck. Just lost a homework assignment I had been typing up and had complete. Moral of the story is to do my homework on my Dad's desktop.
Nex
Nex

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on March 6th 2014, 10:04 pm

Sup all

Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 38 Feloni11

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 6th 2014, 10:09 pm

yooo whattup
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on March 6th 2014, 10:10 pm

Not shit, just bored as hell lol

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 6th 2014, 10:14 pm

hahahaha. yeah, i'm fairly entertained. watching heroes and making topics for things i need.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on March 6th 2014, 10:20 pm

HEROES! You know they're coming back with a mini-series right?

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 6th 2014, 10:21 pm

that's why i'm rewatching it. although, the second season was...a crash and burn imo haha. but i never watched past that, so i might this time around.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on March 6th 2014, 10:22 pm

Well, duh, it's when that big writers strike happened. Like half the crew of Heroes was involved in the strike, of course it was gonna fail

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 6th 2014, 10:22 pm

Yeah, I know. I was around for it. Haha. I just couldn't bear to watch after that loool. even as a kid.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on March 6th 2014, 10:23 pm

Lol. Trust me, it got better. Then slightly worse, then really good, then cancelled lol

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next