I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 37 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 37 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 37 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 37 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 37 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Chatting Mindlessly // Part II

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 37 Empty Re: Chatting Mindlessly // Part II

Post by Sir Nicholas on March 6th 2014, 8:01 pm

I concur. That's why I was thinking that maybe he'd eventually snap out of it, but it was wishful thinking on my part. I realize now he was incredibly egotistical, a sociopath suffering from delusions of grandeur. While a genius, his fatal flaw was indeed his pride - and so, in the end he was left with nothing.

Even so, you can't argue that he didn't start out evil. Even to the very end, he still had some shred of Humanity left in him.
Sir Nicholas
Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Chatting Mindlessly // Part II - Page 37 Empty Re: Chatting Mindlessly // Part II

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:04 pm

I still don't like anyone who compares themselves to god, black star I mean I can put up with him because he's black star. But anyone like light... Nah I don't like that. Even so L was my favorite from the moment I heard him trough the laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on March 6th 2014, 8:06 pm

Yeah. Black*Star though, he manages to lose a lot of his arrogance in the Manga. He actually starts to think with his head, rather than his fists towards the end. That and he also actually has a growth spurt. He becomes almost as tall as Tsubaki.

What's more, he and Kid Death start out as rivals, but they become very good friends towards the end: It's Black*Star that snaps Kid out of his (brief) brush with insanity by talking him through it and reminding him of his compassion for Humanity.

Once again, you're right, though. For Humans to compare themselves to God is in the same vein as an Ant trying to scale itself to a Whale.

Last edited by Sir Nicholas on March 6th 2014, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sir Nicholas
Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 6th 2014, 8:06 pm

Light was only good in the beginning because he had the book. If you think about it, he knew the answers to the deductions that were asked of him.

He wasn't as intelligent when he lost his memories. At least, not in the detective sense. He only had the advantage because he was privy to more knowledge of the supernatural power he had, which is understandable.

Although it did get a bit convoluted, it was still more interesting than other types, imo. Like, I tried getting into it recently, but Bleach has really bad writing. It was very typical and filled with arc types and eventually went down the path of DBZ.

I like One Piece the most out of the main three. It took years for them to get a noticeable power change in terms of raw strength, otherwise, they just became more skilled, really.

Soul Eater was cool, but I couldn't be bothered to read the manga so the story for the anime ended a bit odd, but it was an entertaining watch.

I'm going to end there because lazy and I'm pretty sure no one cares about my pseudo-reviews hahahah.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nex on March 6th 2014, 8:07 pm

Ander wrote:I still don't like anyone who compares themselves to god, black star I mean I can put up with him because he's black star. But anyone like light... Nah I don't like that. Even so L was my favorite from the moment I heard him trough the laptop.

Hate the sin, love the sinner.
Nex
Nex

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on March 6th 2014, 8:08 pm

People with God Complexes are somewhat common to me; however i would like to meet one just to see their viewpoints on the world, and other things i decide to discuss with said person >.>
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on March 6th 2014, 8:09 pm

Hear hear.

Nex, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.
Sir Nicholas
Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:12 pm

Black Stars cool man. I don't even doubt you.I never read the manga but I can believe that. Also Black Star had to have been getting with Tsubaki behind the scenes. They live together so it's left for imagination on purpose or at least that's the way I see it.

And I do care Etz. In your biggest Fan. xD
Ace Kageki
Ace Kageki

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 6th 2014, 8:16 pm

ARCHETYPES

YEAH I SHOULDNT TYPE WHEN IM SLEEP DRUNK WOO
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on March 6th 2014, 8:22 pm

Well, as far as what the author says, the main characters' relationships - (Soul, Maka. Black*Star, Tsubaki. Kid Death, Liz and Patty) are all platonic, even though they live together.

Even so, I think that at sometime in the future, there will be something more.
Sir Nicholas
Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:23 pm

Etz your strong. But I think you should sleep broham. *pats on back*

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on March 6th 2014, 8:24 pm

Its the Ships man...they never stay at the docks. >.>

Although I'd be lying if i said i have never shipped a pair before.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:24 pm

More than likely I'm sure try will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on March 6th 2014, 8:30 pm

Side note: I recommend Durarara!! as well. It's surprisingly cool despite all the weirdness in it.
Sir Nicholas
Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on March 6th 2014, 8:33 pm

I took a nap, I'm fiiinneee.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:33 pm

Okami-San has no super big plot, but I like simple shows and I recommend that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:34 pm

Oh btw there's this narrator who won't stfu in it though and sometimes annoys me. Other than that it's cool ^

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on March 6th 2014, 8:35 pm

DRRR was good. it felt like it could have gone even further; but im like two episodes away from the end, so...yeah >.>
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 6th 2014, 8:35 pm

There Are rumors of a second Season of DRRR :)

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on March 6th 2014, 8:38 pm

I hate to disappoint you, but the anime isn't going to continue. The Light Novels are, however.
Sir Nicholas
Sir Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 6th 2014, 8:39 pm

Ah but people said the same thing about SAO and its third season, and they were wrong! I will wait until I deem it a lost cause! XD

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on March 6th 2014, 8:39 pm

That would be amazing.

Has anyone noticed how the door in Third District in Traverse Town looks different than the way in?

(Im refering to the alleyway door in the Second District, where its a small looking door that leads tp the 3rd District, but when you turn around, It's Huge?)

Sorry if you can't really understand; but i got 1.5 a couple days ago and started playing it again XD
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Kageki on March 6th 2014, 8:39 pm

Karl needs to post >:O

Back to top Go down

Post by Nex on March 6th 2014, 8:39 pm

I heard Yuru Yuri is getting a third season.
Nex
Nex

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on March 6th 2014, 8:40 pm

I have too Lee XD

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next