I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Underworld Semi-Hostile Takeover: Complete EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Underworld Semi-Hostile Takeover: Complete EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Underworld Semi-Hostile Takeover: Complete EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Underworld Semi-Hostile Takeover: Complete EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Underworld Semi-Hostile Takeover: Complete EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Underworld Semi-Hostile Takeover: Complete

Go down

The Underworld Semi-Hostile Takeover: Complete Empty The Underworld Semi-Hostile Takeover: Complete

Post by Munin Darkeyes on March 2nd 2014, 9:54 pm

A Raven In The Land of The Dead

Whoever looks this over, if It makes no sense around halfway through, I'm really sorry >_<

Theme: For Whom The Bell Tolls (Acoustic Cover)- Violent Creed
Munin Darkeyes
Munin Darkeyes

Back to top Go down

The Underworld Semi-Hostile Takeover: Complete Empty Re: The Underworld Semi-Hostile Takeover: Complete

Post by Mireya on March 2nd 2014, 11:05 pm

As Staff, we've decided to fail the Hostile Takeover because of a number of reasons:

• Munin does not have enough of a reputation to stake her claim on a peaceful world with so much ease.
  • A battle against a defender who has no ties whatsoever to the people of the Underworld isn't enough to properly takeover a world.
  • Her interaction with the population was extremely lacking and did little to convince them that she was worthy of taking the throne. Even if she knows the government mentioned in the topic, it's hard to believe that they'd actually want her to be on the throne above other people, at least not with the information provided in your posts.

Please try again in a month.
Mireya
Mireya

Back to top Go down