» Marionette
For Crystal and the Sea EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
For Crystal and the Sea EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
For Crystal and the Sea EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
For Crystal and the Sea EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
For Crystal and the Sea EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

For Crystal and the Sea

Go down

For Crystal and the Sea Empty For Crystal and the Sea

Post by Terami on February 27th 2014, 4:23 pm

Terami stood on the cliffs of over looking the sea. He thought about everything that he had done during his time traveling around. He knew he had grown from the careless boy that he once was. He knew that there was more he wanted to do, but he couldn't do it alone. He took a deep breath of the salty air and sighed thinking of how to tackle the situation. He formed a crystal sword from the crystal around his neck. He wondered if what he wanted was not some item, but could be found in the guidance of another.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

For Crystal and the Sea Empty Re: For Crystal and the Sea

Post by Mireya on February 27th 2014, 4:37 pm

"Yo-ho, yo-ho..."

Someone nearby was singing a song. Half-singing, half-humming. He recited the words that he remembered and simply imitated the sound of those he couldn't.

"And a bottle of rum, yo-ho!"

A dark haired man taking a walk by the cliffs in a seemingly laidback manner. He wore oriental clothing, making him look a bit out of place considering the nature of Port Royal, but for some reason it looked natural on him, almost as if those clothes formed part of his own body.

This man was none other than Yin Ahriman, the Governor of Port Royal. He had been working hard day and night to solve the many problems that the last government had left them. Though at first it was a difficult task that sometimes even required him to stay awake for several days in a row, things had been stabilizing as of late, allowing the Governor to have small breaks between one job and the other.

Out of the many things he enjoyed to do, looking at different landscapes was certainly one of his favorites. He usually went to the cliffs in order to look at the wide ocean from there. Once he arrived, however, he saw a man doing that already.

"Oh? It's unusual to see other people around here. Well, some company every now and then isn't bad." He'd comment after reaching his side. "What do you think of Port Royal's sea? Quite a beautiful sight, isn't it?"
Mireya
Mireya

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on February 27th 2014, 6:39 pm

Terami turned hearing the voice of the governor of Port Royal. He was hoping to think things over in peace, but having someone to talk to wouldn't be a bad thing either. He simply nodded and looked back out to the sea. He watched the waves crash against the stone before returning back only to strike the stone again.

Yes it is something. Terami said quietly.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Mireya on March 2nd 2014, 10:11 pm

Yin Ahriman looked at the waves for a few seconds and then turned his gaze to the stranger. He was a tall man, his most distinguishable feature being the fedora hat above his head. He didn't look to be from Port Royal. A traveler from another world? The Governor wasn't going to question what he was doing there, as travelers from other worlds were relatively normal.

"You don't look to be in the best of moods, my friend." Yin would say after taking a look at his face. "What's in your mind?"
Mireya
Mireya

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on March 3rd 2014, 9:50 pm

Terami smiled and chuckled when the governor noticed his mood. He nodded slightly in agreement and thought about what was bugging him.

Well to put it simply, I feel like I need to do more with myself.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down