Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Yima

Artifacts of Concern

on February 26th 2014, 2:36 am
In an attempt to take back the Corner Stone of light King Cool of Disney Town sent a phantasm of himself to Radiant Garden to remove the artifact of light from Yima's protection by force with no intention or negotiations.  The ownership was revealed shortly before at the first world congress which Yima current ruler of Radiant Garden had never made the attempt to attend feeling he was needed at home at the time to conduct his pressing research on the artifact.  When the phantasmal being send by King Cool of Disney Town conjured while the true ruler sat in at the World Council meeting administering the command discussed prior. The being struck at guests and civilians violently int he brief time it was within Radiant Garden. The ruler of Space Paranoids used the defense system of Radiant Garden to warn Yima of the immediate threat; at the time the ruler was Azmot in due notation.  Upon the current ruler's arrival the creature was butchered and the incident marked the harsh relationship that would follow between the two worlds.

Taking Back What You Stole [Open]

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum