Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Dravocn

Unexpected meetings (Dravocn, Yima)

on February 21st 2014, 9:00 pm
Dravocn had just been meditating and was going to practice his swordsmanship. He left the tower and he immediately heard a loud scream. It was Jazilia running towards him "DRAAAAAAAVOOOOOOCNNNNNNN!!!!!" she screamed in her usual outfit. Jazilia jumped onto Dravocn and hugged him tightly. Dravocn sighs "Hi Jazilia what's goin on?" "Nothing you know that." she says "you always do..." she says with a smirk. Dravocn completely oblivious to what she meant looks around for practice dummies.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

Re: Unexpected meetings (Dravocn, Yima)

on February 21st 2014, 9:20 pm
To rp on this world without instantly being attacked you need a ticket.

on February 22nd 2014, 4:15 pm
attacked by you? or heartless or nobodies?

Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn

on February 22nd 2014, 4:16 pm
attacked by you? or heartless or nobodies?

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on February 23rd 2014, 6:18 pm
Apologies do
You live on this world?

on February 27th 2014, 2:13 am
yep born and raised... why?

Illusion, Space, Time.
Onyx

on February 27th 2014, 12:25 pm
Needed to know simply cause you weren't on the list of residents.

Apologies.

Yima needs a ticket, however your good.

Carry on.

on March 28th 2014, 11:07 pm
The world that never was had seemingly become far more militarist than the last time Yima had come here and with warning of portaling being a heinous crime lest you be a witless servant to a merciless god.  Or so that is how the story went and spread to his ear; the nature of this leader was of interest to the tall blonde allowing his less than fearsome gummi begin its landing sequence in a isolated docking port where barrels stared him down at every angle.  

If the ruler of this world did desire to end him these high caliber cannons would definitely be of aid but that would be assuming he watched every basic kingdom vessel that landed in his world.  For now Yima was interested solely in gathering information and returning home to write his findings before either ruler engaged in polite talk if need be.  There seemed to be a severe lack of population even for the home world of the nobodies, if cannons were people this would be quite the reversal, and if indeed he did land unmolested then he could start gathering data from the population the he could manage to find.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Dravocn

on April 2nd 2014, 6:07 pm
Dravocn had found several sticks and buckets that were scattered around an alley way he gathered them and set them up to practice upon... he had made another for Jazilia as well as his sword kept telling him to swing faster.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Yima

on April 3rd 2014, 4:29 pm
It didn't take to long to remove himself from his ship cockpit unsealing, unlatching, and allowing hims to crawl out with his cloths rubbing against the outer coating as he slide down tot he cold metallic landing pad surrounded by cannons.  Truly this was a dangerous place to be Yima thought as he made his way on the only path defined by glowing arrows, warning to only wall in the lines, and canons following his step.  At the end of the path a ticket booth by designation sat beside walls of cannons of varying sizes, never in any particular order, he paid in currency of the world he had garnered years ago, received his ticket, and made his way into the streets making sure to avoid the main thoroughfares instead enjoying the peace of the alleyways.  What was particular was the extreme lack of individuals including nobodies seen in the back alleyways.. until he stumbled across a group of youth beating away at sticks with blades... what that may entail would soon be revealed he thought clenching on hand expecting a ransom for his safety.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Dravocn

on April 3rd 2014, 5:19 pm
Dravocn had been slicing up the dummies he had hand crafted from the random junk that was all over the place. However Enko (his blade) had spoken "You have company Dravie." Dravocn hesitated and looked around to see if there were heartless or nobodies around... though looking for nobodies would be silly ... so far they have only appeared in the castle ... so heartless and unversed were his real concern. Instead he had found there was a person... a person... he has been getting a lot of visits lately ... that's unusual ... Dravocn put his sword away after saying thank you to her asd walked towards the new person. "Hello, my name is Dravocn, Dravocn Hecoro a pleasure to meet you... you look tense ... did something happen? Are the heartless new to you? They pop up a lot over here ... you don't look like you're from here ... by the way you're dressed I'd have to say ... either Traverse Town, Twilight Town, or Radiant Garden... am I close?" Dravocn said with a happy smile with a hint of pure curiosity.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Yima

on April 6th 2014, 1:18 pm
"This world is unnecessarily empty of any traces of life leading me to believe you might be interested in scavenging what maybe now unguarded", Yima said plainly keeping his eyes stuck on the group. If they were scavengers then they would have a way around dealing directly with the system in place which could also put him in jeopardy by association. What the person had to say next would be of the utmost importance he recognized rather quickly.

An Amv I Like
Dravocn

on April 6th 2014, 5:02 pm
"I have no idea what you're talking about sir, I live up in the penthouse up there." Dravocn said pointing to the top of the skyscraper "I was just training on those training dummies that I hand crafted. Oh, I almost forgot, the demoness with me is Jazilia Reinheart... she's shy so don't worry yourself, she won't hurt you or anyone unless you give her genuine cause." Dravocn holds up his blade making it point downwards towards the ground as he holds it "This is Enko-Tenshi." If Yima payed enough attention he'd be able to see a girls face smile in the reflection. "What's your name?"

Illusion, Space, Time.
Yima

on April 7th 2014, 3:09 am
"Yima Qwin and you are indeed right to guess I live in Radiant Garden, I came here out of curiosity for the whispers I have heard of its metamorphosis, and thus far it appears they are indeed true", Yima said scanning about returning the smiles he was presented with a half bow keeping his eyes on the details about him. The were still in an ally and not in necessarily friendly territory by any means especially for Yima who had others to concern himself over.

An Amv I Like
Dravocn

on April 7th 2014, 4:40 pm
Dravocn blinked "Yima... the one who rules over Radiant Garden? The scientific mind of Radiant Garden?" Dravocn paused "I love how you work ... science is my favorite subject, and I tend to study a lot when it comes to a lot of things." he said giddily. After he had calmed down Dravocn was confused "What do you mean metamorphosis ... what about it has changed ... I've been here my entire life ... I've not seen much change." Dravocn said confusedly

Illusion, Space, Time.
Yima

on April 11th 2014, 1:37 am
"You make me feel old when you say that but yes I am he you speak of and it is a delight to meet you all", Yima said with a courteous bow clothes unmoving set to his skin except at the joints.  This individual seemed to be a well read nobody if he guessed right but not old enough to have been around for Xemnas... Yima decided his sight may need amplification to be wary of portal masters within the walls and began to gain a semblance of supernatural radiance around their irises kept barely noticeable allowing him to see portals and where they go.  

Astral Sight/Eyes: Activated

An Amv I Like
Dravocn

on April 11th 2014, 7:59 am
"Oh I'm sorry sir, I had not meant it in such an embarrassing way. I simply love how you work is all. Please forgive me of any problems i might have caused you." he says as he drops to his knees, he then looks up to Yima... an notices his eyes. "Are... are those glowing? Do you not trust me? Have I wronged you already?" he asked worriedly.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Yima

on April 14th 2014, 12:35 am
"I'm not terribly worried about you", Yima said warmly looking down at the man meaning well.  It bothered him he had bothered the youth with his cautions, he didn't enjoy instilling those feelings of doubt often, and or feeling them himself.  Reaching down he tried to help the man up with a reassuring statement or to an extent reassuring, "these help me see more clearly".

"Can you tell me what life has been like in the transition of leadership here and the prolonged effects the current leader has had on the land besides or including the abundance of cannons", Yima asked earnestly interested in the matters as presented by a potential citizen.  Truth be told his question woudl reveal much about the person and illuminate much about the world at its fullest extent.

An Amv I Like
Dravocn

on April 24th 2014, 5:52 pm
Dravocn smiled happily once again as he was told he was not a problem so far. "The world has only just as it used to.... of course people fear this place more now that they know who runs it and what he's done, however when the we see him he's a nice guy. He's not as bad as I've been hearing he is... granted mass slaughter seems.... unjust, but the man is otherwise a kind, caring man." Dravocn said in an upbeat manner. "Would you like anything? Anything at all?" Dravocn asked ushering Yima toward the skyscraper doors so as to bring him to the elevator.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Yima

on April 25th 2014, 3:42 pm
The young man was making Yima feel the passing of his years and he was only 24... which in truth is an accomplishment for anyone decidedly in combat as much as himself anywhere in the multiverse. The note on slaughter and mass genocide did the most to catch the traveler's attention feeling his ears flick a bit as the confirmation brushed past him. The ruler of this world was indeed going to destroy all he touched in order of greatest threat to greatest asset if rumor was to be believed.

"What have stumbled in upon if you don't mind me asking", Yima said gazing across from one person to the other in idle curiosity. Life had much to do but if one did not enjoy the company of others then one can lose purpose and Yima had long learned that lesson ages ago.

An Amv I Like
Dravocn

on May 16th 2014, 4:10 pm
Dravocn did not understand the question fully, neither did Jazilia "Um, excuse me? I don't understand the question... could you possibly elaborate, I understand within different rules there become different possible cultures... but there really hasn't been much of a change here to be honest... well except for the defenses ... but that's it... were you looking for something more? If so would you mind telling me? I would love to help to the best of my ability." Dravocn asked politely with a confused yet willing face.

Illusion, Space, Time.
Yima

on May 18th 2014, 2:46 pm
"You make me feel really old saying that", Yima said with a smirk and a sigh as he levied himself against the alley wall.  It seemed that this citizen was likely a very new one if he had no recollection of darker times or perhaps was never invoked with the international going ons of the world's leaders.  

"You have already helped me quite a bit and I do believe I should be on my way so I will bid you all a fair evening", Yima said with a courteous bow before turning to head back to his ship knowing he cloud portal home but in truth it would be better to honor the rules of the world and not leave his things in their hands.  

"Perhaps we will meet again soon", were intended to be his last words as he broke off into a break neck speed not desiring hi tenure here to be longer than necessary.  It did seem that onyx was using this place as a home base rather than a propaganda factory for conversion, noted Yima thought.

An Amv I Like
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum